Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Ahh I think I can manage with this version of him... But sometimes he is just a dumb ass. which I hate...πŸ˜‘

Thanks Punjabi!πŸ˜‰πŸ€—

Haha agar usse dumb nahi bnaaugi toh tu itna long comment kaise degiπŸ˜‰

You are most welcome Punjabi 2😎

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Haha agar usse dumb nahi bnaaugi toh tu itna long comment kaise degiπŸ˜‰

You are most welcome Punjabi 2😎

Well .... Mute... 😢

Oh I forgot that I am also a Punjabi!πŸ˜†

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Well .... Mute... 😢

Oh I forgot that I am also a Punjabi!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† accha

Word Count: 1

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah!!

Word Count: 1

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

hii .. me aa gaye apne comment ke saath before u post next prt

update was good ..itana comment chalega ?? .. πŸ˜ƒ

i knw i knw u need more ,,but what to do.. dnt knw what to say after this one

chal starting se start krte hu

asad is gusaa well kyu na ho but here also he is thinking about his beloved billi 😑

but one thing i knw billi ka sab darama hai being nice n all ..billi can't be change for sure she is going to create prblm for my asya as always.

ohhh zoya called him gold digger ,,poor asad bechare..hahahaha but ke baAT mst hue he will not go behind billi now ( may be )

cheee i hate this guffor more than billi hw cn he blackmail his own biological daughter using orphanage as a weapon.. i knw i knw u will say he want best for his daughter but what about daughter emotion and feelings ...

Engagement with AYAAN a BIG BIG NO NO NO samjhe ..

My poor baby crying and this jerk saw still left her alone at night even though MR jerk knw somwething big might happned with her still he did'nt bother to go near her n listen want she was saying ... ,matalb gentalmen name ke cheez ni hai is addmi me he left her ALONE ALONE WO BHI RAAT ME ... mana she said wrong but isaaniyat bhi ek cheez hote haoi.....abhi billi upset hote to ye jerk use shoulder de deta roone ke lie

OHH she was missing since last night n here billi n her father doesn't care ...left her father he is toh selfish man i knw .. but ye billi kamini aurat only care for gafur reputation (may be some other hidden agenda behind it )

Dekh ab mere zoya bimar ho gaye na in pagalo ke wajeh se 😭

now i want u to reveal zoya identity to asad asap.. mujhe asya chaiye i can't tolerate any billi, ayaan or gaufoor limit ho gaye beachre bache ko pareshn krne ke ..

update next one asap..its n order

Always_asya thumbnail

Part Nine

Zoya was sitting on the bench which was situated in the corner of the playground.After changing into fresh clothes she directly came to college as she didn't want to face her father as she knew that she would say something to him which she will regret later.She felt defeated as she didn't find any way to come out of this problem."Allah Miya aap hi help kiliye naa meri iss musibat mein,aap toh sab jaante ho naa please help me " Zoya was praying while looking towards the heaven.As if God decided to have some mercy on her,she found someone came and sat beside her on the bench.Asad was contemplating whether to talk to her or not but then decided to do the latter one.He sat beside her without saying anything to her."I did not expect that you will give up that soon" he started casually while looking at the students who were busy on playing cricket in the playground.Zoya looked at him and she was not sure if he was talking to her but not finding anyone else she gave him blank expression as she didn't understand what he was talking about.To clear her mind he finally said "I know that you are not willing to get engaged".Zoya looked shocked at him that he knew but the next moment her face wore the same pain which she was trying hard to hide but the man sitting beside him making it difficult for her."You know every problem has its solution but you need to see it" he added."You don't know anything that is why you are saying it because my problem has no solution " Zoya confessed finally.Assd did not say anything for a minute,he extend the papers in front of her eyes.Zoya looked at the papers and then at him as if asking from where he get those documents."I found these in your car in the morning when you left for your home" he answered her unasked question. Zoya nodded."And I have a solution for this "Asad revealed.Zoya could not believe that there can be a solution to this problem of her as she tried every possible way but seeing Asad so confident a hope arise in her eyes. "Do you really have solution?" she asked hopefully."yes!"replied Asad looking into her eyes that he was not joking about the situation."But I have tried everything and could not find any solution" Zoya said sadly. "Because you don't have much brain" Asad said as if it was the most obvious thing.Zoya glared at him for mocking her. "Seriously you did everything but not one thing you should have done,you should go to the media and tell them that your father is illegally claiming his right on the orphanage which is the government property. After that the government will itself take the action and the orphanage will not be under your father anymore."Asad told her his plan. Zoya was listening with her mouth wide open in shock.She was unable to react for few seconds and after that she did unthinkable as she jumped on him and hugged him tightly in her excitement and was thanking him again and again. Asad's face flushed with embarrassment as all were looking at them but Zoya was too happy to realise that.After breaking the hug she asked him how to do that and he explained everything she needs to do . He was glad to see her cheerful self after long time.He got up from the bench and was about to go but he felt tug at his arm.He looked at her in confusion but she just couldn't say anything to thank him. "I am sorry" she said sincerely and hopefully that may be he will forgive her now.Asad didn't disappoint her as he nodded and went from there in satisfaction that finally they are on previous mode. He himself did not know why he had helped her but he was happy that he did.Zoya looked at his retreating figure and a smile formed on her face thinking about him.She did not know how to feel at that moment. Here one side is her father who never cared about her feelings and fixed her engagement using his power and on the other hand Asad who has no relation with her helped her in this difficult situation.She is regretting badly now for her rude behaviour towards him in the earlier.

At night in Siddiqui Mansion

Zoya did as Asad asked her to do and the plan was executed very well.As she entered into the house she noticed her father was fuming at the person on phone.It seemed her plan worked well.Zoya did the happy dance in her mind.Sensing someone's presence at the door Gafoor turned and seeing her he felt furious as he knew very well who is behind all chaos. He never thought that one day his own daughter will try to ruin his reputation.Kya Hua abbu?she asked innocently as if she had no idea about what happened today."I know it's all your doing"Gafoor gritted his teeth in anger.He never thought that one day his own daughter will try to ruin his reputation just for the sake of few orphans. She damaged his image infront of media and authority and the people who considered him a kindhearted person were accusing him for making the orphan children homeless. "Yes it was my doing and now you can't do anything to the orphanage" Zoya said with victory. What do you think that you will escape from your engagement by doing this,let me clear one thing I am your father and I will not tolerate your childish behaviour anymore.When all this mess will be cleared then you will be married to the guy of my choice at any cost" claimed an enraged Gafoor.Zoya did not bother to reply him and went towards the kitchen while humming a song which was another insult for Gafoor as he was shocked at her audacity.

In Her Room

Zoya was again unable to sleep but this time for different reasons. Tonight she was calm and peaceful. Zoya was on cloud nine as she was thinking about the turns of events today which reminded her of Asad and a sweet smile adored her face as she remembers how he had helped her when she had lost all hopes.I should give him a present as thank you but he will not accept gift from me, she scrunched her nose in annoyance as she was aware of the fact that although Asad forgave her but he will not accept any gift from her so soon.

Next Day

Zoya reached at college before everyone as she could not contain her excitement. Everything is going smoothly in her life now. She apologised to Asad and Tanveer,both had forgiven her easily,her engagement is postponed for now as her father is concerned about clearing his image infront of the world so she has plenty of time to make another plan to come out of this problem.

As she saw Humeira coming she ran to her and engulfed her in tight hug. She was crying and laughing at the same time.Humeira understood her traumatic condition from the previous two days and hugged her back trying to console her. She knew that Zoya went through the tough times as her father almost get her engaged her to someone she knew nothing about.But she was glad to see her cheerful Zoya back to life. Both the girls were unaware of the presence of the person who was standing there for a few minutes and he witnessed the beautiful bonding between the two friends.He was happy to know that Zoya has such amazing friend who understand her very well.He wanted to go from there without being noticed but Zoya saw him already. She broke the hug and stepped towards him.He looked at her intently as he knew what she was about to say."Thanks once again Asad" she said sincerely what she was feeling at the moment. "It's ok,and it is really shocking me that you The Zoya spoilt Farooqi is thanked me that too twice, I am feeling like I reached in heaven " Asad said dramatically.Zoya was appalled at his guts,here she was thanking him and he is making fun of her again.Allah Miya what's wrong with you here I am grateful to you for your help and you are mocking me emotionally challenged man" she remarked sarcastically. "Who asked you to be grateful?" Asad said with attitude, he was loving this argument now and enjoying her expression but Zoya saw him smiling and understood that he was doing this on purpose. Allah Miya you are doing this purposefully! don't you? Zoya exclaimed.Asad did not reply her back."Ok fine leave it ,actually I want toto start afresh with you" Asad raised his eyebrows at her remark and she asked finally what she wanted to since yesterday "can't be we friends,good friends " she looked at him hopefully that he would reply in positive.Asad looked at her eyes which were eagerly waiting for his response with hope and then at her extended hand" ok friend then" he said finally and Zoya screamed in happiness while hugging him tightly.Asad was in shock at her sudden move but after few seconds hugged her back.This is how Tanveer found them in the parking area.Her expression did not reveal anything but a closer look at face was enough to say that she was not much happy about all that. Humeira was happy for Zoya and hugged her once again .

After Six Months

Time fly like e wink in everyone's life and same happened with Asad,Zoya, Humeira, Haider and Tanveer.There were three months remains for the final year to be finished.The last six months were wonderful for everyone especially Asad and Zoya who became besties in these months. Zoya found a best friend in Asad who stood by her in every thick and thin.He was her best friend as well as her biggest critic at the same time.He used to scold her whenever she try to do mischief.Literally he took the place of Humeira in Zoya's life. He filled the void which was always there in her life after her mother's demise.And after Asad's revelation about his mother's wish she started to se him from new light.Yes Asad told her why he wanted to marry Tanveer because it was a promise made between Zainab and Dilshad when both the families were living together.Zoya understood that Asad thought Tanveer as Zainab's real daughter.She wanted to tell him that she is the one whose nikaah was fixed to him by tbe mothers but stopped herself because she wanted him to love her for what she is and not because she was zainab' s daughter.She realised that Asad never loved Tanveer but he wanted to marry her due to the promise only. She explained the same to Tanveer who surprisingly handled it well than she expected.Zoya became dependent on Asad for every little thing and had utmost trust in their friendship.On the other hand Asad's life was not same the day he became friend with Zoya.He was feeling as if he was handling a child than 21 year old Zoya.She was mischievous and Asad had to borne the result of her mischief whether in class, college or somewhere else.But at the same time he found a friend who has full trust in him and Zoya filled the spot very well. He came to understand her different side which was genuine and kind hearted.Both used to spend free time in orphanage which brought them close to each other. She became his strength and partner in crime against her father. Whenever Gafoor tried to marry Zoya to anyone Asad had always a plan ready to execute.Today again Zoya was in problem and as usual trying to pacify Asad to help her out. All were sitting in the canteen and were enjoying their lunch break where Zoya was sitting sadly with a pout on her face.Asad was unfazed by her dramatic appearance as he knew her very well by now. Seeing her upset Humeira asked "what happened to you Zoya, why are you looking so upset?" That was it for her, she started her drama "you know Humi aajkal dosti ki value hi nahi hai kuch logo k liye, unhe koi fikar hi nahi hai apna dosto ki" Zoya said looking at Asad pointedly and Humeira understand that they both again had fight. "Oh toh muje batao kya pata mai kuch help kar saku" Humeira proposed help. "You know Humi you are only one who really cares for me" Zoya started dramatically again and Asad rolled his eyes at her remark.Zoya continued" Do you remember ayaan with whom Abbu fixed my engagement" when Humeira nodded in response she went to tell " he is in India again and Abbu is pressurising me to marry him otherwise he will disown me and wouldn't let me stay anywhere else".Humeira looked shocked at her as if unable to believe but the seriousness on Zoya's face reveal it all."it"it is really a big problem then" stated Humeira worried for her best friend. I have an idea for this problem " Haider quipped.Zoya's eyes were shone with excitement at his words and was waiting for him to complete the line."Look your abbu wants you to get married to that foreigner and he will not change his decision right then how about to change the guy's decision " Haider suggested but Zoya was still clueless what he wanted to say.To clear her confusion he explained " Zoya you can tell him that you already have a boyfriend who is very possessive with you and wouldn't let you marry to any other boy.To prove your point you can hire someone to become your boyfriend and beat Ayaan after that he himself will refuse to marry you, what say?"Haider asked her excitedly. Asad and Humeira looked at him in anger for giving such an absurd idea and were about to scold him but they saw the expression on Zoya's face and they knew that the damage was already done.Zoya's eyes twinkled at Haider's idea and Asad could see her eyes were shining with some devilish thoughts. He looked at heaven praying that she would not involve him this time but his prayers remained unheard as Zoya already made a plan about who is going to be her fake boyfriend and Asad was in great trouble again.

Later in the Evening

An irritated Asad followed by chirpy Zoya everywhere. Asad has to attend the extra classes and Zoya has to pacify him to help her out. Asad denied flatly to become her fake boyfriend as he was afraid that he will reveal something to her which he didn't want to. They are best friends and he is happy to be with her.He did not want to ruin their friendship by confessing his feelings for her when he is not sure about her feelings.He know that she considers him as her best friend only so he is happy with that. But Zoya is making things difficult for him. He knew that she would not let it go easily and he will not be able to deny her for long so he was trying to escape from the conversation.Zoya was trying hard to persuade Asad to help but he was relentless.She even attended the extra classes and literally made Asad out of class by the professor as he was caught disturbing the whole class thanks to Zoya again. In these six months he forgot how many times the same thing happened with him due to Zoya's carelessness. He was pissed off today and Zoya was well aware of the fact.They were standing in front of the gate of college where Asad was waiting for her to sit on bike so that he could drop her at home and go to his acting classes. Zoya knew that as soon she will sit on bike he will not listen to her. It became Asad's routine to drop her at home safely so that she would not fall in trouble. Zoya was used to go home late at night as she knew that her father would not like that but still She used to do that to see worry in her father's eyes for her but he never showed any emotion except anger.But with Asad things were different, he used to scold her for her carelessness and took it upon himself to drop her at home, Zoya had gladly obliged him as she knew how protective he was towards her and he would not take the risk to send her on her own. Now she was poking her index finger on his arm like a child who wants parents' attention. Asad was watching her antics with a poker face so that she could end her drama. "Asad please please help me this time..I promise I will not trouble you again " Zoya pleaded with puppy face. "You always say that Zoya "Asad replied with a sigh as he knew that she is going to let it go until he agrees. Zoya started dancing but stopped seeing him looking at her in anger and giggles as she knew he was faking it. Asad shook his head at her, he could never remain angry on her.

At night in Zoya's room

After making sure that the door is closed Zoya made a video call to Dilshad her partner in crime against Asad."Hey phoophi! I have a news" Zoya chirped in glee." Kya baat hai aaj toh bahut khush hai meri Zoya " Dilshad asked affectionately.She is adept in recognising her feelings now. "Phoophi you wouldn't believe what I achieved today , I convinced Asad to become my fake boyfriend " and with that she starred to explain how she convinced Asad by doing her melodrama. Dilshad was laughing at her innocence and feeling sorry for Asad at the same time.She got call from him in the evening and got to know what happened today. He was complaining about Zoya as usually and Dilshad was enjoying her son's antics who pretend to be irritated with Zoya but also could not stay angry on her. Dilshad was finally at peace knowing that her son found love in Zoya who is also very dear to her.Although Asad had not confessed his feelings but as a mother she knew what is going on in his heart so indirectly she was encouraging him to confess his feelings to Zoya but he was too stubborn to admit in front of her.Dilshad still remembers the day Asad introduced Zoya to her.

Flashback

It has been the two months since Asad has started his friendship with Zoya and after that there was not a single dull day thanks to Zoya. Whenever he talked to Dilshad he used to talk about Zoya only. Dilshad was amazed by the fact that her son is talking about a girl that too in every single conversation they have and as mother she realised that her son was falling for the girl named Zoya. The name "Zoya " often reminded her of Zainab and she could not helped but relate Zoya to Zainab. She wanted to see her and asked Asad to make video call to her when he would be with Zoya.

On the other hand Asad also wanted Zoya to meet Dilshad as he had seen her upset so many times and he knew that she was missing her mother.In order to lift her mood one day he decided to Skype Dilshad and he was thankful he did that.Seeing Zoya the first word came out of Dilshad' s mouth was Zainab. She could not believe that Zoya was replica of her best friend. Zoya was stunned to hear her mother's name from a stranger.Asad was confused by his mother's reaction. He told her that Tanveer is Zainab's daughter not Zoya but still his mother said something which arose a doubt in his mind. Zoya looked at him and knew that he got suspicious about it so she tried to cover up. " nahi aunty I am Zoya, I think you misunderstood the name " . Dilshad was looking at her intently but smiled " oh I am sorry beta woh kya hai naa k aaj jab pehli baar tuje dekha toh tum muje ek dum meri best friend Zainab jaisi lagi " Dilshad replied softly." Zoya was not shocked to know that because Asad already told her about Zainab and Dilshad' s friendship but she was curious to know more about her mother from Dilshad. She felt connected to her mother after seeing Dilshad who resembled her mother. Now Zoya understands why her mother chose Asad for her daughter. She might have predicted the future.She thanked her mother for her foresight."Zoya where have you lost?" Dilshad' s voice brings her out of her thoughts. Asad and Dilshad were looking at her worried .They saw her lost somewhere. Zoya shook her head in negative and they talked for some time before hanging up.

It was Asad who introduced both the ladies and he was regretting doing that as they forgot him always whenever they started to talk.He was jealous of Zoya because she has replaced him in his mother's life. He was unhappy with the lack of attention his mother giving him and he sulked as they used to make fun of him.

One day Zoya called her to tell her the truth about her being Zainab's real daughter but to her surprise Dilshad knew it already." But how to you know phoophi? " Zoya asked in surprise.Dilshad smiled as Zoya started to call her phoophi after Dilshad's insistence. " Zoya you can hide the truth from Asad but not from me,I knew the day I saw you but I was waiting for you to tell me yourself." Dilshad completed and Zoya was amazed by her observation. She told her why she had not told her due to Asad's presence. "But Zoya why have not you told Asad, he will be more happy to know that "Dilshad asked in confusion. "I know phoophi but I want him to accept me for what I am and not because of his promise to you. Phoophi I am happy with my ammi's decision but I want love for me " Zoya finally explained the reason. Dilshad was patently listening to her and promised her that she will not reveal her secret. Both shared their memories with Zainab which brought them closer to each other. Zoya found a mother in Dilshad whereas Dilshad was finally found daughter in Zoya for which she was craving for long.

Flashback Ends

The Next Day in hotel

Asad was sitting on the table in corner. He supports a turban and fake beard and moustache as per Zoya's instructions. He was yet to believe that Zoya has convinced him to bear this look too.He was sure that this time the plan is going to flop as Zoya is overconfident.She has asked her father to let her meet Ayaan once before the engagement. Gafoor was skeptical aboutabout that but Ayaan himself agreed to meet her as he wanted to know more about her.Asad was getting frustrated after waiting for two hours and still there was no sign of her.As he picked his phone to call her he saw her coming with a tall handsome guy whom he assumed to be Ayaan.Zoya came to him and hugged him tightly infront of Ayaan and gave him a sloppy kiss on cheek. Asad's mouth fell open in shock at her behaviour but she did not stop there. She circled her arm around his and asked him sweetly " how are you?"Asad was baffled by her sweet gesture but she continued "and baby I am so sorry for making you wait for so long ".Asad was feeling that he would faint any second because Zoya was giving him shock after shock.He knew that they were supposed to pretend lovers but he never thought about this idea and now having hard time to control his real emotions. Zoya nudged him to say something.Asad cleared his throat trying to utter something "yea...yeah I....I am fine ".Zoya looked at him angrily. She knew that he was a bad liar so took the matter in her hands "Hey Ayaan meet my boyfriend Leo" Asad looked at her in utter disbelief ,was this drama not enough that she changed his name now.What kind of name it is but he was unable to say anything at the moment.Ayaan looked at them in confusion. "But Zoya you are getting engaged to me" but in instant he replied himself "oh so you want to tell me everything before our engagement ,don't worry Zoya I am not angry because I also had affairs in past so we are equal and we will start afresh ".Zoya stared dumbfounded.Her plan was getting flopped and she was ready to lost her temper at Ayaan who behaved as if nothing happened. Trying to control her anger she started " no Ayaan you are not understanding, actually Leo is very possessive and he would not bear me getting married to anyone except him" But to her bad luck Ayaan had other reply ready for her" it's natural Zoya he thinks he loves you but it may be infatuation or attraction only you know, once you were married to me he will find another girl" Zoya was stunned by the over smart fellow. Asad was watching all the drama silently but now he was running out of patience so he did what he does in frustration,he beat him black and blue.When he was satisfied with his performance he said " now you must have understood how much possessive I am " and saying that he went from there. Zoya's mouth was wide open in amazement. She took a look at Ayaan's state who was not able to stand properly." Ayaan " she started but interrupted by Ayaan " shut up just shut up! I am not going to marry you at any cost " and he ran away leaving a laughing Zoya behind.

--------------------------'zz

Ok done.leave your reviews please

Edited by Always_asya - 5 years ago
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

One word for update superb πŸ€—

Will unres soon ..

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Awesome update

Loved it

Asya became best friends

Both fall in love but scared.

One didn’t want to lose friendship & other wants him to love her not as zainab daughter but because of her.

Liked dilshad zoya bonding

Poor ayaan

Beaten by Asad badly

Waiting for next update soon

Thanks for pm

Always_asya thumbnail

Thank you ❀️

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Awesome update

Loved it

Asya became best friends

Both fall in love but scared.

One didn’t want to lose friendship & other wants him to love her not as zainab daughter but because of her.

Liked dilshad zoya bonding

Poor ayaan

Beaten by Asad badly

Waiting for next update soon

Thanks for pm

Thank you Asif ,I am glad that you liked it

Yes they became friends

Yes both have insecurities ,,haha Ayaan came in between asya unintentionally so he has to be beaten by mukka Ahmed Khan

Update will be there on tomorrow

You are welcome