Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Wowow finally madam gehri need se jage..So here is the update finally..

Chalo coming to the update

Is zoya mad or want is this even a plan. Matalb bhaag ๐Ÿคข wo bhi itane sare ke banda waie he behosh ho jaye ..n what she expected that he will told everthing stupid girl... itane bhaag Kha kr koi bhi whi pass out ho jayege ..

Chalo good part is jitana bhi baka maybe bili ( so called jammy lover ) ko shak n sochne par majbur toh kia....

But since I knw this story writer is possessive about jammy tannu wo inke shaidi toh paki ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

My zoya is 2 smart But this time jayada ho gaya

Now waiting for the next part ..listen ms writer even u r planning jammy tannu milap kindly give aysa snc..Or else katti

Ps.. after reading bhag wala part I thought maybe bol na halke halke type kuch asya moments milege ๐Ÿ˜ญ but I forgot the writer is big jammy tannu shipper

Anyways I need good n long along with lots of asya snc in next part ..n billi out of asya life not full still for a update is ok with me..

See ya in next part..update jaldi can't wait to read more..๐Ÿคช

Omg am I dreaming

Sweetu tumne itna long comment likh diya

I am feeling as if I am in heaven ๐Ÿ˜†and yeah I woke up again ๐Ÿคฃshe wanted him to be out of sense but he blacked out so her plan failed

Haan ye toh hai ๐ŸคฃTu ready ho jaa shaadi attend karne k liye

She was not smart but over smart

Koi nahi teri karti nahi ho sakti mere se I know ๐Ÿค—

Haha I am the writer so you can't expect bol naa Halke halke moment ๐Ÿคฃ

Oh my God mai dhanye hogyee Sweetu ab next part read kar aur bata kaisa hai aur iss baar comment jaldi chahiye muje

Loving_life thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Great update!!! After the tirring day it was an treat to my eyes!!!!!

What a plan zoya!!!๐Ÿ˜† Aisa plan humari zoya he bana sakti! Bhaang ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Zoya saw a bit of love in tanveer's eyes for asad! Whenever I see her eyes muje toh fodne ka he mann karta hai

But liking their tashan wala pyar though ab tak pyar Hua nahi hai but desperately waiting for it!

The good thing is zoya realised asad is not a gold digger ! Really asad how can you be sooo desperate to marry tanveer he needs an psychologist ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I can see our Asya understanding each other now that's a great part

Gaffur seriously!!! Who does that!!! That man is a worst father here

Poor zoya fully drenched in rain and is having high temperature but billi is worried about her father! Like father like daughter! I don't understand poor zoya kaha inke beach fas gayi

Thank God asad acknowledged something bad about billi

I can't wait to see what will happen in engagement

Continue soon

And superb update dear

I missed your stories

Please update sooner

isha123asya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Wonderful update! Very interesting.

Looking forward to another one!

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Loving_life

Great update!!! After the tirring day it was an treat to my eyes!!!!!

What a plan zoya!!!๐Ÿ˜† Aisa plan humari zoya he bana sakti! Bhaang ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Zoya saw a bit of love in tanveer's eyes for asad! Whenever I see her eyes muje toh fodne ka he mann karta hai

But liking their tashan wala pyar though ab tak pyar Hua nahi hai but desperately waiting for it!

The good thing is zoya realised asad is not a gold digger ! Really asad how can you be sooo desperate to marry tanveer he needs an psychologist ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I can see our Asya understanding each other now that's a great part

Gaffur seriously!!! Who does that!!! That man is a worst father here

Poor zoya fully drenched in rain and is having high temperature but billi is worried about her father! Like father like daughter! I don't understand poor zoya kaha inke beach fas gayi

Thank God asad acknowledged something bad about billi

I can't wait to see what will happen in engagement

Continue soon

And superb update dear

I missed your stories

Please update sooner

Omg Anchal you are really here๐Ÿค—so happy to see you back on this forum dear

Awwe thank you so much Anchal..I am glad that you liked it unlike Sweetu ๐Ÿ˜†who is constantly accusing me as billi lover since the beginning of the story

Haan only Zoya can do this aur usska plan kabhi poori tarah successful nahi hota๐Ÿคฃ

Har ๐Ÿ˜†koi usski eyes fodhna chahta hai

Don't worry now Tanveer chapter is closing so asya will be coming soon

Yes finally she realised and Asad ka kya bolu mai...๐Ÿ˜†Usse bas shaadi karni hai Tanveer se but thanks to Zoya now he will not do that..yes both understand each other in spite of whatever is happening around them

Even I hate Gafoor..

Well Character of Tanveer will be unfold slowly..only time will what her real motive is.

Let's see what happens next

Once again thank you for such sweet words Anchal. And yeah next update will be coming on Saturday hopefully

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: isha123asya

Wonderful update! Very interesting.

Looking forward to another one!

Thank you dear

Already working on the next one

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

res..

Unres..

Okay so the update was quite... urmm I don't know what to say..

I am so messed up after this.

Zoya's pain is justified. Gaffur is a just an insult to the position of a father. How could he do this? Using orphans just to expand his stupid f**king business. F**k you Mr. Siddiqui...! I mean like seriously! Bloody moron.

Asad's anger is justified too BUT as always his judgmental stupor at the end bothered me when he saw Zoya sitting alone on the bonet. Come on you arrogant ass. isn't is obvious that she cares for her sister? He just saw her anger but did he even bothered to listen what words she said? She does not wants anyone using her sister. Ughhhh I hate him. Dumb... reminded me of real Asad from show. I guess now I am able to intercept how AsYa breakup will happen in future.

Tanveer.... well she is exposed slightly to me in this update. She doesn't cares for Zoya that much. All she is cares about is that shitty moron Siddiqui. Apparently all confusion regarding her in my mind are sorted.. She is just not a sister like Zoya is.

I JUST WISH THAT ASAD COMES TO KNOW WHO IS THE REAL DAUGHTER!

Just for once use to stupid brain Asad The Dumb Khan.

Well written!

Waiting for the next update!

Update soon!

Haha you can say whatever you want to..I don't mind

Why messed up?

Well Gafoor is such a moron who can do this..how do you think he expanded his business. He is not an ideal businessman

Well I guess his anger is justified as far as he knows zoya she always showed him her egoistic attitude so it is natural for him to react in that way..Haha then let me reveal you little that the break up will happen due to Zoya not Asad ๐Ÿฅบ

Yes Tanveer is not what she appears in the earlier..she has other issues as well which will be revealed in future

No he will come to know that soon

Thanks for your review Maina

Always_asya thumbnail
replied ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Word Count: 1

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Haha you can say whatever you want to..I don't mind

Don't mind either.. Cause my anger is towards characters not you. I think you nailed as a writer as you were able to rile your reader up. It is a compliment.

Why messed up?

I don't like when AsYa are not talking... I prefer to see them fighting but not on silent mode. Specially with no feelings... That sh*t sucks hard.

Well Gafoor is such a moron who can do this..how do you think he expanded his business. He is not an ideal businessman

Blood sucker! I really hate him...!

Well I guess his anger is justified as far as he knows zoya she always showed him her egoistic attitude so it is natural for him to react in that way..Haha then let me reveal you little that the break up will happen due to Zoya not Asad ๐Ÿฅบ

Yes I accept his anger is justified. But his judgments are not. Neither Zoya's. I am against both on that fact BUT Asad just left her there really bugged me. When I said that I have an idea how they will breakup I didn't meant that it will be from Asad's side..๐Ÿ˜† I have some gut feeling that it would be regarding Tanveer by Zoya.

Yes Tanveer is not what she appears in the earlier..she has other issues as well which will be revealed in future

Oh oh that's an alert now. Dare she become evil I will regret every single moment I felt bad for her. You can't do this!!

No he will come to know that soon

PLEASE REAL SOON!! I really am hating this...

Ahh a sigh of relied.

Thanks for your review Maina

You are welcome. But I hope you didn't mind my words. I was really annoyed by every single character and their decisions. They are being way to annoying regarding their priorities.

@bold.

Word Count: 1

Always_asya thumbnail

All your complaints regarding Asad are right but kya karru Maine usse aisa hi bnaya hai๐Ÿ˜† and don't worry Maina teri Baaton ko mai kabhi seriously nahi leti and you know that๐Ÿค—so chill pill

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Always_asya

All your complaints regarding Asad are right but kya karru Maine usse aisa hi bnaya hai๐Ÿ˜† and don't worry Maina teri Baaton ko mai kabhi seriously nahi leti and you know that๐Ÿค—so chill pill

Ahh I think I can manage with this version of him... But sometimes he is just a dumb ass. which I hate...๐Ÿ˜‘

Thanks Punjabi!๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿค—