Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Life is going fine... Actually hectic... Studies exams then studies... ahh it's the same the cycle!

Yeah long time... But I guess everyone is busy now thus it's hard to come here and talk!!

How is your life going??

Haha the life of the students is always like this but trust me you will these days later

Maybe! but nowadays forum is almost dead and that's why everyone has disappeared

My life is also good as I got retired from student life 😆

asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Nice update

Loved it

Zoya plan was good but not completed

Tanveer fall for him already, feel sad for her.

Curious to know what happens next

Update soon please

Thanks

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: asifiqbalsh

Nice update

Loved it

Zoya plan was good but not completed

Tanveer fall for him already, feel sad for her.

Curious to know what happens next

Update soon please

Thanks

Thank you Asif

Yes her plan got failed as Tanveer already in love with Asad ..yes even I feel sad for her but for now only can't say anything for future...

I will try to update on Saturday

Thanks again for the comment

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Haha the life of the students is always like this but trust me you will these days later

Maybe! but nowadays forum is almost dead and that's why everyone has disappeared

My life is also good as I got retired from student life 😆

It would be so unrealistic if I will say that I won't cause I know I will one day miss my student life!

yeah it is..... It's sad yet of course a part of reality!

ahh lucky you!! I still have a long run ahead!!

I envy you a big time right now!

Always_asya thumbnail

I am going to give update tonight guys 😊

Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Always_asya

I am going to give update tonight guys 😊

Great!

Already excited!

Always_asya thumbnail

Part 8

NEXT DAY IN COLLEGE

Asad was rubbing his head which was about to explode.He could not believe what happened last night as he did not recall anything.In the morning he found himself in Haider's house and got confused but his confusion turned into anger when he came to know about the incident of the previous night.He was sure who is behind this .But right now he was not worried about that he just wanted to confront Tanveer before teaching a lesson to her spoil sister.He cursed himself for going to the party, now he has to convince Tanveer that he is serious about his friendship but again Zoya is big hurdle between that." Arghh! She is such a headache" thought Asad.As he turned towards his class he saw the same headache was walking through corridors but surprisingly she looked frustrated rather than being happy after exposing him.Asad looked at her annoyingly and decided to confront her.

On the other hand Zoya was frustrated with the turn of events. Although she succeeded in convincing Tanveer that Asad is just using her and does not have any feelings for her but still she is unsure whether Tanveer entirely believes her or not. Zoya decides to talk with Asad.Her issues with Asad on one side but her sister's feelings are more important to her than anything. She saw the glimpse of love in Tanveer's eyes for Asad last night and blamed herself for letting things go that far.But one thing she is unable to despair why Asad wants to marry Tanveer. Initially she thought that he was doing time pass with her sister but last night hearing him she realised that he is serious about that but why she didn't know. But thing is sure that she is not going to spare him if he has any selfish motive behind it as she herself experienced the same in the past where few guys became her friends just because she was the daughter of rich businessman and when they didn't get what they wanted ,they turned out his father's puppets for money and she lost trust in true relationships until she came across Haider and Humeira. Although she didn't interact much with Haider in the beginning but with the time they went well. Still she has her own insecurities which she can never win over and the same reason she didn't like Asad although she is aware of the fact he is not a bad guy but now she starts to doubt his intentions. What if he turned out like the other guys, what if he is behind Tanveer just because of her being the daughter of Gaffour Siddiqui thought Zoya. "But why Tanveer only,she is also her sister but he did not try to win her trust but Tanveer" she said to herself. Maybe because she was not going to be trapped in his trick and he chose Tanveer as she is innocent and is not aware of his real face.New fear captured Zoya's heart, the fear about wellbeing of her sister.No I will not let this happen Zoya said in determination and was about to turn to go to Tanveer when suddenly someone yanked her arm forcefully. She was about to scream but the person shut her mouth with his hand.

Zoya came face to face with angry Asad who was trying to control his anger which was raising with every second. What the hell wrong with you? screamed Zoya which was enough to rise his temper. "You are asking me what's wrong, you! who has no common sense and who herself is a brat" retorted Asad . He could not believe that she has no guilt for what she did but Zoya was not moved by his lecture,instead she was red with anger. "I have no regrets what I did because I am right on my place and I don't need to explain it to you. I know what type of person you are,you can take benefits of Tanveer's innocence but you can't fool me,I know you in and out. Paise k liye kar rahe ho naa ye sab; but let me make it clear to you one thing very well that I will not let you do that . I know the real motive of you behind all this drama, the guys like you trap the rich girls, make them fall for you and when you get money you ditch them, tell me how much will you take to leave my sister, I will give double amount to your demand" Zoya did not realise what was she saying or doing as she was not in the present but stuck in the past where every person was associated with her for personal gain. Asad was too shocked to react or say anything. He never in his dreams thought that she would say something like this. He knew that she does not like him much because of their constant fighting but never thought that she thinks of him gold digger. Soon the shock replaced with unimaginable anger. "Paisa !paisa! paisa! bas yahi baat samj aati hai tumhe right!!sharam aani chahiye tumhe ye baat bolte hue,oh mai toh bhool gaya you don't have any shame,ameer bap ki bigdail beti jo ho tum lekin sab tumhaari tarah paise k peeche nahi bhaagte,kuch log doosro li khushi dekhte hai but money minded people like you will not understand this emotion. I pity you for your thinking aur rahi baat tumhaari behn ki then let me clear one thing that it is true that I want to marry her for a reason and my reason is not materialistic and I would have told you if you just asked me why but you blamed me, I am thankful that I come to know your real face and I will not commit the mistake of marrying your sister thanks you. To hell with you and your sister!!". saying that he fled from there in anger. Zoya was astonished to see his anger and realised that she had overreacted but what is done is done,nothing could be done to control the damage.She sighed defeatedly and turned to go but freeze to see the person standing there.She saw disheartened Tanveer who was crying silently. Zoya tried to save the damage by explaining but Tanveer ran from there. Zoya fell on the floor as she knew that she fell in the eyes of her sister whom she wanted to save but ended up doing the opposite of it by breaking her heart into pieces.

Asad was riding the bike in full speed not caring where he was going as his mind flooded with Zoya's cruel words.He was not able to get those accusations out of his mind. He did not know why he was hurt with her words as he knew from the beginning that she is a self centered girl who cares about herself only but in some corner of the heart he thought her to be a good sister,friend and good person but she ruined all at once.

At the same night in Siddiqui Mansion

Zoya entered her room with gloomy face as she was tired both physically and mentally.The events of the day were running infront of her eyes. She disappointed not only others but herself also.She never hurt someone like she did today.She hurt Tanveer and Asad.Yes she is regretting that she hurt him as she remembers the look on his face when she accused him of being gold digger.She realised that he is not a bad guy but it's too late as she already lost every hope now.Tanveer is miffed with her and Asad is also not going to talk to her.She felt so helpless at the time that her eyes pricked with unshed tears.She doesn't know what to do as she could not think straight so she did what she used to do in the past. She called Humeira who was angry at her but being a good friend consoled and promised to her out.Hearing her best friend helped her to calm down a little and before she could know she fell asleep in the same position

Next Day in college

Zoya was waiting for Asad so that she could apologise him for her ugly words but to her bad luck he has not come even though half day was passed. There was no sign of him yet and she couldn't talk to Tanveer before apologising to Asad. Although she knew that it is not going to be an easy task for to convince him but she is also very stubborn and would not give up easily. "But where is he? Allah miya kahi woh college toh chod k nahi chala gaya!! Zoya exclaimed with worry. But the next second her thought changed instantly "no no he is not that kind of person".Surprisingly Zoya farooqi's thoughts about Asad changed overnight unknown to her,she started to take him a good person suddenly but she is too stubborn to admit this.After waiting for 2 hours she decided to go to home as she was in no mood to study so she picked up her bag and was ready to go when she saw him coming in the corridors,he was smiling while talking on phone but when saw her,a deep frown appeared on his face seeing her and on an instant she knew that he is really very much miffed with her.As she was about to say something he turned his back towards her and went from there.Allah Miya what's wrong with this man!here I Zoya farooqi want to say him sorry and he is showing attitude" Zoya huffed in annoyance as her ego got a huge blow by his behaviour.

At same night

As soon as Zoya entered inside the house she regretted of doing that as there was his Abbu sitting on the dinning table with his guests who were probably his business friends.Tanveer was serving them dinner as a good host.All looked up towards the door where Zoya was still standing not moving an inch from her place.She saw her Abbu smiling at her which was signal of some danger for her but before she could escape from there Gafoor called her "Zoya inse milo ye Mr. Mehta hai mere business partner" Zoya gave him fake smile as she never indulged in conversation with her father's business meeting."aur ye hai Mr Rafeeq Ahmed aur innka beta Ayaan kal hi India aaya hai aur humne decide kiya hai k 3 din baad tumhaari aur ayaan ki engagement hogi" Zoya's mouth fell open in shock at his statement but before she could react or say something he showed her paper"aur ye kuch papers hai tumhaare liye inn par apna signature jar dena" Zoya glanced at the papers and got another shock,the papers belonged to the same orphanage where Zoya spent most of her time and now Gafoor has bought the land of the orphanage and he could do whatever he wants with that property.Zoya's eyes filled with tear at her father's cruelty.She could not believe that he can stoop so low to win over her.She wanted to scream at her father but felt herself helpless in the situation."this is my gift to you on your engagement beta,after your engagement with Ayaan this property will be transfer on your name and you can do whatever you want to with this property but only after when you get engaged to ayaan" Gafoor smirked with victory as he knew that she will not be able to refuse the engagement now because she loves that poor orphan children and will not let them suffer homeless.

After an hour in Gafoor's study room

HOW CAN YOU DO THIS ABBU!YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RUIN OTHERS'S LIVES, I HAVE NEVER SEEN A SELFISH PERSON LIKE YOU WHO JUST THINK ABOUT HIMSELF ONLY.Zoya was shouting and crying at the same time.She was angry on her father who never listened to her.Every time she bore it but this time he crossed evry limit of sanity and she was arguing him to change his mind although she knew it was not possible thing but still as a daughter she hoped that he will show some signs of affection towards her. "Whatever I am doing is good for you and you will understand that latter,I still do not understand why you are so concerned about those orphans but no problem it will help me to control you ?"stated Gafoor as if it was the most common thing to him.Zoya looked aghast at him."I am not going to do what you want" Zoya said with determination but Gafoor did not bother"you will be engaged to Ayaan after 3 days and it is final and if you denied then the children you love so much will come on road and I will make sure they don't get shelter anywhere" saying this he engaged himself in his files.Zoya was beyond furious. "you know now I understand why ammi hated you so much because you deserve that and now you have lost every inch of respect from me Mr Gafoor Siddiqui"Zoya blurted out and returned to her room while Gafoor was shocked at her outburst.

Somewhere in the city

Asad was returning to home after the shooting of an ad.He was lucky to get offer for an advertisement and he is hopeful that he will achieve his goal very soon as he was doing really hard work on this. His mood was good as compared to yesterday. His day at college was also good after talking to his parents.He remembers how Zoya was trying to apologise to him but he didn't give the chance to her to say anything.He know that she was feeling guilty but he is not ready to forgive her that easily. Tanveer also tried to talk him and he has no problem with her but he clearly told her that she is not at fault and he still takes her as a good friend.Asad himself does not know why he did not bother to impress her by taking the advantage of the situation as it was a golden opportunity for him. He just wanted to prove Zoya that he does not care about her sister now.He was so lost in his thoughts that he did not see a car was parked in the middle of the road. His bike was about to crash with it but he was able to escape from the accident.After parking his bike he decided to give a full ear to the person who parked the vehicle in the middle of the road. As he turned to the other side of the road he saw the person he least expected to see in these days. There was sitting Zoya on the bonnet of the car looking at nothing particular.Asad was about to shout at her when he saw her face which was white as ghost,it was as if she cried a lot and had not eaten anything since a long time.For a moment he was so lost in her pain stricken face that he forgot about his anger towards her.He was about to say something to ease her mood but stopped himself.He retreats from there and went away without saying anything to her. But his happiness did not remain the same after seeing her in this condition. He knew that something big might happen which made her so sad and he knew she will not share her pain with anyone especially him.He was surprised at himself that he came to know these things about her without her saying anything. He did not know why he felt such emotion for her when she is full of ego but he realised that she has another face which she kept hidden from everyone. After realising what his thoughts were going he chided himself. "She was not sad ,maybe she fought with anyone and sitting there in anger. I am just imagining things, why would she cry when she used to make others cry because of her rude behaviour" he satisfied himself with that and went to sleep.On the hand Zoya was sitting in the same position from four hours.After declaring her decision to her father she came out of her house and reached the orphanage where a devastated Anwar filled her with the events that took place today. He told her how Gafoor came there and claimed that the property on which the orphanage built is his and his lawyer gave them notice to clear the property in 2 days otherwise they will have to pay huge amount for living there.Zoya consoled him and the children who were crying out of the fear to leave the only shelter they had since years. She called the lawyer to file the case against her father but every lawyer in the city refused to speak against Gafoor Siddiqui. After losing every hope she was devastated.She did not want to face the children as they have high hopes from her neither she had a desire to return to home. She just sat in the middle of the road and cried until there was no tear left in her eyes.She had no realization of time and place.She was sitting motionless and the heavy rain did not effect her as her pain was much worse than the rain.

In the early morning

Asad woke up with a yawn and drowned upon the sudden change in weather.he opened the window and saw the rain blocked the roads as there was water everywhere.Suddenly his thoughts went to Zoya whether she returned to home or not but then shrugged off.Why would she be drench in rain, she might be sleeping in her cozy bedroom thought Asad. After two hours he was passing through the same road where he saw Zoya last night and relieved that she was not there.The rain had stopped and people started to coming out of their houses. He also proceeded to college.

After reaching the college he got confused as Tanveer was running towards him. Asad have you seen Zoya "asked Tanveer who frantically searching for Zoya as she was missing since last night .Seeing Asad not reacting to her question she thought he did not know.But Asad was so lost that he forgot to reply her.His forehead creased with confusion as she was not there where she was the previous night and she is not at home too ,where could she be thought Asad. He saw Tanveer asking to Humeira and Haider but they were also clueless her whereabouts.Asad was uncertain whether to told Tanveer or not.As he decided to tell her the truth he got another shock when Tanveer told Humeira that Zoya is getting engaged after two days that too on her abbu's insistence. Now he knows why she was so upset.Gafoor Ahmed Siddique can do anything to expand his business and he was sure that the engagement was one of his way of increasing business. Asad could not believe that a father can be so cruel to his daughter but then thought that maybe he was doing that because Zoya is not his biological daughter. He came out of his thoughts when Tanveer's phone rang and the next thing they did to run Police station.

In police station

As Asad and Tanveer reached there they saw Zoya's car which was towed by police in the early morning as it was parked on wrong place.They filled the fine and got the car as well as Zoya.Tanveer ran to Zoya and embraced her tightly. Where were you Zoya, I was looking for you since last night,why are you so warm?" She touched her forehead "ya Allah tumhe toh tez bhukhaar hai, chalo hum abhi doctor k pass chalte hai,tum jaanti ho naa k 2 din baad tumhaari engagement hai aur Abbu will get angry if he finds out that you were again in police custody " Tanveer ranted about her engagement but Zoya was looking at her silently without saying anything." I am surprised Tannu that you are more worried about abbu's anger than your sister's happiness" Zoya finally said with hurt visible on her face.Tanveer was about to explain but Zoya interrupted her by saying that she needed to change her clothes as she was totally drenched in rain and sat in the car.Asad was silent all the time just watching her the minute he came there.He saw her drenched state and understand that she got drenched all night.He wassurprised by Tanveer's behaviour as she was concerned about her father's reputation but not for her sister's well being. He did not know why he was feeling so upset about her state but thinking to be their personal matter he didn't pry and sat in the car to go to the college.

_____₮_₮_______₮₮___

Done! Please ignore the mistakes guyes as I give updates from my phone and you know it is difficult to detect the errors in it ..read it and tell me how you feel about it

Edited by Always_asya - 5 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

res..

Unres..

Okay so the update was quite... urmm I don't know what to say..

I am so messed up after this.

Zoya's pain is justified. Gaffur is a just an insult to the position of a father. How could he do this? Using orphans just to expand his stupid f**king business. F**k you Mr. Siddiqui...! I mean like seriously! Bloody moron.

Asad's anger is justified too BUT as always his judgmental stupor at the end bothered me when he saw Zoya sitting alone on the bonet. Come on you arrogant ass. isn't is obvious that she cares for her sister? He just saw her anger but did he even bothered to listen what words she said? She does not wants anyone using her sister. Ughhhh I hate him. Dumb... reminded me of real Asad from show. I guess now I am able to intercept how AsYa breakup will happen in future.

Tanveer.... well she is exposed slightly to me in this update. She doesn't cares for Zoya that much. All she is cares about is that shitty moron Siddiqui. Apparently all confusion regarding her in my mind are sorted.. She is just not a sister like Zoya is.

I JUST WISH THAT ASAD COMES TO KNOW WHO IS THE REAL DAUGHTER!

Just for once use to stupid brain Asad The Dumb Khan.

Well written!

Waiting for the next update!

Update soon!

Edited by Silver_Shiver - 5 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail
updated ðŸ˜ģ

Word Count: 1

shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Wowow finally madam gehri need se jage..So here is the update finally..

Chalo coming to the update

Is zoya mad or want is this even a plan. Matalb bhaag ðŸĪĒ wo bhi itane sare ke banda waie he behosh ho jaye ..n what she expected that he will told everthing stupid girl... itane bhaag Kha kr koi bhi whi pass out ho jayege ..

Chalo good part is jitana bhi baka maybe bili ( so called jammy lover ) ko shak n sochne par majbur toh kia....

But since I knw this story writer is possessive about jammy tannu wo inke shaidi toh paki 😈

My zoya is 2 smart But this time jayada ho gaya

Now waiting for the next part ..listen ms writer even u r planning jammy tannu milap kindly give aysa snc..Or else katti

Ps.. after reading bhag wala part I thought maybe bol na halke halke type kuch asya moments milege 😭 but I forgot the writer is big jammy tannu shipper

Anyways I need good n long along with lots of asya snc in next part ..n billi out of asya life not full still for a update is ok with me..

See ya in next part..update jaldi can't wait to read more..ðŸĪŠ