So he shared with his Ammi at Zainab daughter but
He got the wrong one
Dilshad mentioned Zoya name but he brush it off
So Zoya crying all alone but asad is there
Love the way he helps great advice
But he need to learn the truth soon
Cont soon

Thanks Anopama
I have updated this part a month ago before my exams but couldn't able to send pms or add to title that's why few people read it
Yes it's her ammi's barsi
Even I myself don't like this but have to
Yes he brushed off because he himself don't want to believe that Zoya can be zainab' s daughter 😆
Asad will always be there whenever she needs him
He will learn but little later
I will try to update soon
Thanks again
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
College me replies ho rahe hai instead of studies 😡
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

🤗

Edited by Always_asya - 5 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Part 7

Zoya was feeling very excited for her plans tonight at party, she knew what she is going to do is little risky but it couldn't stop her to execute her plan.She had not slept at night in her excitement and was totally looking suspicious.Tanveer stared at her with doubt as she knew her well so is sure that Zoya is not going to do good buy having no idea she was unable to understand Zoya's devil mind.What is going in your mind? Tanveer finally asked unable to stop herself but Zoya was not Zoya if she let her plan to expose infront of anyone especially Tanveer who always took side with Asad. "No! Nothing is going on but why you asked?" she answered innocently trying her best to looking insuspicious infront of Tanveer.

At Party

Haider was greeting everyone while Humeira was standing with him on his important day.Both met through Zoya and fell in love with each other; initially Humeira was not ready to accept her love for Haider due to the staus differences between them but Zoya played cupid for them and now both were waiting for their study to be completed to get married.

Zoya came running to them as if she is really very much excited about them which in one case was true but she was much excited for her plan and waiting to execute it at right time. What happened Zoya? You are looking towards the door repeatedly, are you waiting for someone? Humeira questioned so suddenly that Zoya got scared for a moment. Humeira looked at her odd behavior because she looked quite suspicious today. Zoya didn't know what to say her; she knew if she told Humeira about her plan then she would definitely not be agreed with this so she gave a lame excuse for waiting for Tanveer who also has not reached yet.Humeira was not convinced but as she had not much time to indulge into the matter she dropped the enquiry. After Humeira went to meet other guests Zoya conspired with the waiter and explained him his part of work. Haider where is your new found friend? I have not seen him anywhere in the party.Zoya tried to get the whereabouts of Asad from Haider as she looked around for him all-around but couldn't find him anywhere. Haider raised his eyebrows at her"why are you asking about Asad?" Zoya didn't know what to answer him"woh.. actually as he is your best friend now so I thought he will be here tonight" she said nonchalantly trying to be discrete as much as possible but Haider looked at her suspiciously not believing but did not question further."He said he has some work so he can't come"Haider replied sadly.Zoya's face looked like she was on the verge of crying hearing it.She couldn't believe that all her hard work to take revenge from Asad is going to waste ."But. .but how could he do this... What will I do now? she mumbled under her breath. What did you say? Haider enquired. "Nothing. ..I mean he is your best friend then how he can do this to you that too on your special day...if he is busy still he can come for sometime at least" Zoya tried her luck by convincing Haider to make asad agree to come at party.Haider thought for a moment then called Asad to come at the party at any rate. Zoya sighed when Asad agreed to come for some time.For a moment it seemed like her plan would be failed due to Asad's absence but luck was her side , and now she was waiting for Asad to come.

------------------

Asad was busy in his project, though he gave zoya the work still he does not believe her working capacity so he decided to make it himself.Being tired after the hectic day of college and acting classes he thought not to attend the party. During the period he and Haider became good friends so he wished him on the phone and told him that he can't come but after an hour he got a call from Haider and after his continuous requests he agreed to attend the party not knowing what is awaiting for him there.

As he reached at there he was greeted by the love birds and Zoya at the door and seeing him she smiled wide at him which he is receiving from last few days.He looked at her quizzicaly but Zoya averted her eyes when she saw him looking at her suspiciously.

--------------------

As party was going on Zoya gave signal to the waiter who was waiting for her hint, as Asad was chatting with Haider the waiter gave both of them the drinks and went away. Asad found the flavor of the drink little odd and instantly looked around him for her as he was sure she is upto something but finding no one around he drank the whole glass without giving so much thought. Zoya clapped her hand in happiness as she saw him gulping the drink in which she mixed bhaang so that he couldn't find out. After that every dish Asad was having bhaang mixed in only which made him little dizzy.When Zoya was completely satisfied that Asad is out of sense she brought Tanveer with her and sat on the table where Asad and Haider was already seated.Zoya gave him a sweet smile at that Asad frowned "why are you giving me that smile?"Zoya didn't say anything , Tanveer looked between them quizzicaly.She didn't understand what is the problem of both with each other, they can't stand at the same place. Her sister always hell bent to defeat Asad in everything but why, she has no answer. On other hand Zoya just wanted to expose Asad as she saw him laughing uncontrollably due to the effect of bhaang.She pretend to be innocent in front of her friends who were giving her a look as if asking about Asad' s odd behavior.Are you okay Asad? asked Tanveer. "Of course Tannu I am super fine" Asad replied while laughing. He didn't know what he was saying at the moment; the bhaang made him out of sense and he felt like the words coming out of his mouth against his wishes and to add the fuel Zoya started her enquiry about his secret which he was hiding from everyone." So Mr.Asad Ahamad Khan you think you are very smart! " Zoya remarked trying to make him blurt the truth out. Her friends were looking at her in confusion, they have no idea what is she trying to do. ."yes!! I am smart miss spoil sport" Asad confidently announced, Zoya gave him lopsided smile as her plan was working according to her wishes. But I don't think so" she stated. .I mean you said that you will make my sister fall for you but still you are unable to do this and your fake injury didn't work much" Zoya continued while looking at her sister whose mouth fell open at her statement and she was ready to scold Zoya for that but before she could say something Asad interrupted "you are forgetting that your sister is my friend now and I am sure she has feelings for me!! soon she will confess this" .Tanveer and Haider were shocked to listen him .They never thought that Asad will say this.zoya did a happy dance in her mind; she was grinning ear to ear on her success but sobered up as she saw Tanveer looking at her. Why do you want to make me fall for you? this time Tanveer asked sadly. She couldn't believe that he did this and she considered him a good friend. Over the few days she started to feel for him but being a shy girl couldn't say to him directly, seeing him say that in front of her that too as his plan.She was hurt and it was visible in her eyes but she wanted to know the reason behind his doing. Zoya was also curious to know though She pretended to be least interest.Asad looked at her with blurry eyes trying to keep them open "because. .I want to marry you simple! !"and saying so he blacked out on the table. Zoya was little disappointed as she wanted to know the reason behind this, she knew that her sister is a traditional and respectful girl but why Asad decided so soon to marry someone whom he does not know much and why Tanveer only because there are so many girls but he chose Tanveer out of all. She looked at him angrily"Allah miya isse toh thodi si bhaang bhi handle nahi hui, bada aya sher khan...but I will find out your motive mister" determined she walked away from there.Now as she was free from Tanveer's side she will concentrate on two things; first the boy who is coming for marriage as per her abbu's instructions and second Asad's motive.

In Siddqi Mansion

Zoya and Tanveer reached home at midnight. Tanveer silently went to her room but Zoya was not satisfied with whatever success she got tonight because she was not able to find the whole truth behind Asad's motive but she was sure that he is up to something big.Only one thing kept her at peace that now Tanveer is aware of Asad's fake friendship and he will not be able to do much harm to her. As she entered into her room she saw her sister's sullen face and again cursed Asad. "What are you thinking Tanveer?"she asked sitting beside her on the bed."I still don't believe that Asad can do such thing zoya, he was so nice to me since few days" Tanveer said sadly. Zoya rolled her eyes inwardly at her logic.Allah Miya what's wrong with you! You are still taking his side after what he did to you.He was faking thisTannu,you have to forget him" Zoya exclaimed desperately as she feared that Asad will again convince Tanveer with so many excuses. "But he wants to marry me that's why he did all this,I think he likes me too " Tanveer thought loudly.Zoya looked like ready to cry at any moment as all hard work went in vain and she wanted to bang her head on the wall hearing Tanveer.

Edited by Always_asya - 5 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Enjoyed Zoya's plan...

But the ending spoiled my happiness!😑😑

I feel bad for Tanveer but for AsYa anything!!

Cont. Soon!

I know Asad and Zoya will become AsYa after a pretty long time but I just wish that they do become soonish!

Edited by Silver_Shiver - 5 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Enjoyed Zoya's plan...

But the ending spoiled my happiness!😑😑

I feel bad for Tanveer but for AsYa anything!!

Cont. Soon!

I know Asad and Zoya will become AsYa after a pretty long time but I just wish that they do become soonish!

Hey Maina how are you?

Haha Yeah zoya's plan was superb but it failed at the end

Haha first time you felt sad for Tanveer and yes asya will be coming soon

Thanks

Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Hey Maina how are you?

Haha Yeah zoya's plan was superb but it failed at the end

Haha first time you felt sad for Tanveer and yes asya will be coming soon

Thanks

Hello Dillu!

I am good!😊😇 What about you?

Yea first time....! Oh I am glad..!

You are welcome!!

Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Silver_Shiver

Hello Dillu!

I am good!😊😇 What about you?

Yea first time....! Oh I am glad..!

You are welcome!!

I am glad to hear that

I am also fine

Hoe is life going?it's long time since we talked

Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Always_asya

I am glad to hear that

I am also fine

Hoe is life going?it's long time since we talked

Life is going fine... Actually hectic... Studies exams then studies... ahh it's the same the cycle!

Yeah long time... But I guess everyone is busy now thus it's hard to come here and talk!!

How is your life going??