Madam ka pH is of no use now ..
So bhul jao update ..

😭😭😭

Word Count: 0

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Part-6

It has been fifteen days since all got busy in making projects and the surprising thing is there was not a single day that went boring for them thanks to the two persons who always found an excuse to instult the each other, Asad and Zoya. Asad always find fault in her work which irritates her most but Zoya was not any less to pay him back and on top of that she always flashed him a mysterious smile that scared Asad inwardly.He couldn't find the reason behind her smile and he was sure that she is going to something big which will not be good for him. On the other hand Zoya was impatiently waiting for upcoming party on Haider's birthday so that she can execute her plan.She had not told Tanveer that about the night incident including that Asad saved her because she wanted to expose him openly infront of Tanveer.Everyday they both fought over the small things and this became the source of entertainment for their three friends who were enjoying every bit of their bickering. "Hey Tanveer kal movie dekhne chalein!!" Asad suggested, from last few days they both went well with each other and became best friends which made Zoya hate him more but Tanveer was not ready to listen her so she was silently seething and she became more determined to take revenge from Asad."Woh Asad actually I shall not come college as tomorrow is ammi's barsi and Abbu keeps Quran Khuani at home every year" Tanveer replied. "Oh I am sorry! no problem " Asad said sincerely.He had noticed how Zoya's face fell when Tanveer talked about her mother, Maybe she was sad about that, he didn't know the exact reason but he was not happy to see her gloomy face infact he liked her attitude. He remembers her face on previous day when he talked to his mother and now he understood why was she seemed sad that time.

---------------------------

At night In Siddqi Mansion

"Tanveer sabko bol diya hai na kal aane ke liye? " Gaffour asked Tanveer who was giving instructions to servants for tomorrow's work."Jee abbu almost sabko bol diya hai" , "Aur Zoya" Gaffour interrogated.Tanveer looked at him nervously "ji abbu woh actually..." " I am here "Zoya interrupted. "And the answer of your question is No, I am not coming tomorrow".Gaffour was enraged to hear that "Do you have any idea what is tomorrow? its your mother's death anniversary and you are saying that you will not be here! what will people think about our reputation?" "They will think the same whatever they are thinking from last years" Zoya answered in a casual tone leaving a furious Gaffour behind. Zoya was unaffected by his argument as always. From last few years she stopped to attend this day whenever her father kept Quran khwani at home, initially she was always here but slowly she realized the reality behind it when she came to know that her father is not interested in all this but he is doing just for his reputation in society so that his image of respectable man remains safe infront of the world. She started to avoid this fakeness.She didn't want the sympathy from anyone so she refused to talk about her mother with anyone except Anwar whom she knew from childhood.

--------------------------

"Asad tum sach bol rahe ho beta? kya tum sach mein Zainab ki beti se miley , kaun hai woh kaisi dikhti hai aur naam kya hai usska ?" Dilshad was on cloud nine and bombarded him with questions when Asad told her that he met zainab's daughter. She was excited to know about her, she could not believe that finally there is some news about her. She was shocked when Asad told her that Zainab is no more and tomorrow is her death anniversary but relieved to know about the girl whom she wanted to make her daughter in law as both she and Zainab had decided long ago. "Ammi calm down! yes I am saying the truth only,her name is Tanveer and she is very nice girl and studying in the same college and class as me." Asad calmly replied. He knew how much the news was important for her so he finally told her everything he knew. "Tanveer! naam toh bahut pyaara hai muje laga ke Zoya hoga par shayad Gaffour bhaishaib ne na rakhne diya ho" Dilshad sighed sadly as she remembers that Zainab had decided the name for her daughter . But the name Zoya caught Asad's attention, for a moment he was uncertain about Tanveer being Gaffour's real daughter as his mother predicted her name Zoya but right next moment he shrugged it off thinking his disillusion.

------------------

At college

Asad reached college little late so he skipped his first lecture and went towards the ground for some practice, he saw someone sitting on the bench there and he was surprised to see Spoil sport there today as he knew that at her home something important must be going on right now but still she is here so but why? thought a confused Asad but as he went near her ,he was shocked to see her crying silently looking at nothing particularly, he had not seen her crying since the time he met her ,he knew her as a confident or rather over confident girl who never listen to anyone,the rich spoil sport as he called her but today she is not the same girl but instead there sitting a vulnerable girl who is lost somewhere and finding it difficult to see a way to come out.Asad sat there silently on the bench near her but Zoya has not realized his presence until he gave her the handkerchief, Zoya looked at it and then at him , she hastily wiped her tears after she realized that someone saw her vulnerable state and the person she least hope to see her in this state is none other than Asad.She turned her face away not wanting to see him at that moment. Asad was taken aback seeing the pain In her eyes,he saw longing in those eyes of her and the wayvshe tried to hide tears from him clearly indicating that she didn't want him to see her like this, he wanted to ask questions but then thought otherwise and tried to make it easy for her " So you are here to study!! but I've not seen any book in your hands" Asad said making his tone ittle sarcastic, Zoya narrowed her eyes at him and was little surprised too. she thought like everyone he will also try to be sympathise with her which she didn't like a bit but he surprised her doing what he is excellent in; being sarcastic but this time she relieved to hear his stupid comment as it helped her to come out of the embarrassment she felt after being caught by him, and now seeing him casually talking she forget the early embarrassment and the one and emotion come in her mind seeing or hearing him; Irritation ."What is your problem with Me? mind your own businesses Mr" Zoya said angrily. Asad was happy to see her irritation, she was back on her fighting mode "I am doing my business Miss spoil sport, I am here to ask you whether you whether you have completed the project or not because I can't take risk you know and knowing your so called intelligence I don't believe you" Asad said as if it was the common thing, he was looking at her with one eye trying to measure her temperature and right to his guess Zoya was beyond irritated as well as angry, she glared at him"if you are so tempted to know about project and so much concerned about it being completed then why did you give me? why can't you complete it by yourself" Zoya spat out angrily. Asad was amused to see her sudden anger though he had made her to spat out but what surprised him was her capacity to come out of sadness or must say pretend to be fine in few seconds. As she was going to say something again the bell rang indicating the next lecture , Asad got up from the bench to go to the class but stopped in middle, he sat on the bench again but avoid to looking at her"you know sometime we should let our pain to flow whether through tears or sharing with others and it helps us to feel light in true senses rather than pretending to be happy always" saying this he get up again and went towards other side. Zoya was astonished to hear him , so he noticed her crying before thought Zoya. She saw the sincerity in his voice but still she could not take his advice as only she knew that it is easy for him to say because he doesn't know her actual reason for not sharing anything with anyone.

--------------

Edited by Always_asya - 5 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

Hii

Dillu!! How are you??
where are you???!!!!!
I'm missing this story so much
When are you planning to update it?
Will be eagerly waiting

Hello Anchal
i am fine but my phone is not πŸ˜•
and i am missing to read all stories which i had not read from a long time agai the reason is my stupid ph
i have no idea when i will update good part
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Unres .. though u haven't told me about update

Kya baat hai ladki be update de dia. .
Did I ever told u that j luv u dillu Billu..
Update is pretty good thn earlier cz there is no much of billi .
Ache ho ya bure u knw I dnt like Billu.
But ya asad is kind of dhankan here. Matalb kuch bhi jab dillu ammi indicate kr rahe hai ke name Zoya hai thn can't he use his pea size brain fr once ..Billi ke simplicity se pagal kr dia hai ladke ko. ...
So gaffur is kind of show of person 😑 same as on the show ..
Now since asad has noticed Zoya crying hope thora dimag use kre n try to match the dots. .

Waiting fr nxt prt pr the first time ( without asking oh WA) .. continue soon or u cn just tell me the whole story at once I wouldn't mind. .πŸ˜†
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: shweta_yadav

Unres .. though u haven't told me about update

Kya baat hai ladki be update de dia. .
Did I ever told u that j luv u dillu Billu..
Update is pretty good thn earlier cz there is no much of billi .
Ache ho ya bure u knw I dnt like Billu.
But ya asad is kind of dhankan here. Matalb kuch bhi jab dillu ammi indicate kr rahe hai ke name Zoya hai thn can't he use his pea size brain fr once ..Billi ke simplicity se pagal kr dia hai ladke ko. ...
So gaffur is kind of show of person😑same as on the show ..
Now since asad has noticed Zoya crying hope thora dimag use kre n try to match the dots. .

Waiting fr nxt prt pr the first time ( without asking oh WA) .. continue soon or u cn just tell me the whole story at once I wouldn't mind. .πŸ˜†

Wow sweetu tumne comment de diya i am shocked
i had not told bcs i myself did not know
by chance i got sister's ph so thought to update
haha next part tu bhool hi jaa beta
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: kabhi_asya

Nice story...

Update soon...

Thank you dear
Silver_Shiver thumbnail