Posted: 7 years ago
Okay!!
I am also leaving then.
I am feeling sleepy!!🥱
See you tomorrow dear ghosts!!
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Part-5 Zoya came late and wanted to go in room directly but Tanveer stopped her in middle"Zoya! where were you? abbu was asking again and again"."Please Tannu not now! I am really very tired and just want to sleep right now so please don't disturb me"Zoya said tiredly.She was in foul mood suddenly and meeting with children was not able to pull up her mood like it always did so she came home silently. Tanveer obliged and let her go to room without further argument.
----------------------
In her room
Zoya sat there with her Mother's picture and thinking about the time when she was with her and they used to visit orphanage where she went today.She never let anyone know her pain of loneliness especially not het father as she rarely talked with him from few years but today she is feeling much alone as the Zainab's barsi is coming in few days and like every year she felt more sad than before.On top of that her college life is not going well now days thanks to Asad and remembering him a frown appeared on her face and she scrunched her nose in disgust, she got distracted from her mother's memories and started to think about Asad unknown to the fact that first time in life someone able to distract her from sad memories .
Next Day
Zoya got ready and was waiting for Tanveer to come out when her phone rang "Hey Humi kaisi ho? " Zoya said chirping in happiness seeing her best friend's call in the early morning. "I am fine Zoya! actually I have to go somewhere so can you please give me details of coming project in evening? "Humeira asked her though she knew the answer. Allah Miya what's wrong with you Humi! tum kabse formal hone lagi "Zoya admonished her."Ok! Ok nahi karti but tum yaad rakhna and don't pick any fight with Asad today"Humeira sternly ordered and hearing his name Zoya's face turned red immediately, without answering Humeira she cut the phone.Zoya's dress for college
"Pata nahi Humi ko kya ho gaya hai jo aise bol rahi thi! bhala mai konsa intentionally fight karti hoon uss stupid Asad se , it was him who always fight with me " Zoya said to herself in defense.
-------------------------
At college
Zoya parked her car and was about to go inside after Tanveer when she heard Asad talking on phone, she was about go after making disgusting face thinking that he is talking to his another girlfriend but stopped in middle hearing the word"ammi", lot of emotion were playing in her eyes"pain, jealousy, happiness and longigness".She came to reality when she heard him convincing his mother"don't worry ammi, I am perfectly fine , it is a mere scratch nothing else and you know your son is very strong and yes college is also going fine and so acting classes" Asad said trying to calm Dilshad who was hyper after knowing that some goons attacked him.When finally she calmed down Asad try to flatter her"You are the world's best ammi you know" Asad said smiling at his mother's scolding. After cutting the call he turned and saw Zoya standing there with such expression which he was unable to understand."So you were standing there and was hearing my conversation! "Asad raised his eyebrows in question but frowned getting no response from her side, she was not taunting back as she always did so Asad was confused with her behavior "are you fine miss spoil sport?" hearing the nick name that he gave her zoya look here and there collecting her thoughts "of course I am fine which is very unfortunate for you mister" Zoya retorted.Asad looked at her "maybe I took her silence as her sadness"he thought. "How can I forget that you are the "musibat" in my life and my mission" Asad taunted back and they were back to their fighting mode.
-----------------------------

Zoya was huffing and puffing in anger as her day become the worst one. Their professor gave them projects and to her bad luck she got the partner she least expected, she was happy that she will get Humeira as her her partner in the project work like previously but this time Asad's roll no came between the two and Zoya found the another reason to envy him.Meanwhile Asad was on cloud nine after the project decision as he again got an upper hand on Zoya Farooqi, Zoya refused to do project but he gave the excuse of his injured arm infront of Tanveer and made Zoya agreed to make the project. Asad knew that she can't say no to Tanveer and give her chance to be angry on her again so silently agreed but he knew well that the spoil sport is not going to be sit silently now and remembering her last stunt so he thought to keep an eye on her.
--------------'------------[BR"]You know what Humi I will not leave him this time, I will surely kill him now! its out of limit" Zoya was pacing here and there in anger while Humeira was trying to calm her anger.She was shocked to see Zoya in so much anger when she opened the door for her and without wasting time Zoya started to accuse Humeira for not coming college today.Humeira listened her calmly as she knew its better not ti interrupt her when her temper is high.After half an hour zoya calmed down and started to describe Humeira about the project which she asked for. "So you are going to make the project this time that too alone! "Humeira stated as she was aware that Zoya hated to do this. Zoya looked at her with a mischievous smile"yes!! I will do this and he will pay for it".Humeira started at her gauging her expression to know about her new found plan but Zoya has not left any chance to the conversation and went to her car saying Humeira good bye.
-----------------------
As she was driving on the way of her home her car stopped in the middle of the road. She tried to start again and again but the car didn't started "Allah miya iss car ko bhi abhi kharab hona tha!!" said an exasperated Zoya thinking a way to get out of the situation.She dialed the number of Tanveer"Hello! Tannu ,My car broke down and I have no way to come home please send the driver with other car " Zoya said in a single breath "Zoya! tum ho kahan?" asked Tanveer but before Zoya could tell her where she is her phone switched off "Allah miya iss battery ko aaj hi jaana tha!! aaj ka toh din hi kharab hai mera, urgghh!!" Zoya held her phone in a tight grip, it was getting darker and she didn't know what to do and she was not able to tell Tanveer the address.It would, be lie if she say that she is not afraid .She looked around her and saw three men were coming on a bike from a little far , her breath got hitched in fear, she knew very well who can they be as they were giving her sleazy looks after stopping the bike infront of her car."Kya hua madam car kharab ho gyee? hum madad karein ?" one of them asked with flirty language.Zoya took the hockey which she always kept in the trunk of her car and smashed it one's face, the goon cried in pain, as Zoya was about to hit him again the other two held her tightly and slapped her with such a force that Zoya fell down.The goons were about to hit her with the same hockey which she used to beat one of them but a flash of bike blocked their view and the bike stopped near them.
Asad saw some goons surrounded a girl and one of them had a hockey and about to hit her so he flshed the light of his bike full until he came near them. He got down the bike and saw the girl was laying on floor and her face was bending down he extended his hand for help and made her stand on the feet but he was shocked to see the face of her.Zoya's expression were no different, she was shocked to see him here but then sighed in relief to see some familiar face at this moment though it is the face which she hates the most but at that moment she was thankful that he is here, she knew that she is safe with him as she was sure that he will not let anything bad happen to her but why she thinks like that she herself didn't know. "Kya bhe ek ladki ko teen teen bande maar rahe ho sharam nahi aati kya?" Asad asked in normal voice. He was beyond angry to see the blood from the corner of her mouth and more angrier on the the goons for hurting her.His equation is not much good with her but that doesn't mean he would have let anyone to harass her or any girl."Abhe hum jo bhi kare tuje kya..." as the one goon started Asad punched him badly and before he could stanf up Asad started to beat him with the hockey , seeing him so enraged the other two ran from there leaving the third one at Asad's mercy."Allah miya leave him! warna mar jaayega woh" Zoya stopped him and seeing his chance the goon escaped from there.Asad glared at her but Zoya was unimpressed by his anger"What??"she asked with full of arrogance as she doesn't feel in danger now so got her voice and attitude back."Do you have realised what could happen if I didn't come here" Asad tried to make her realize the gravity of the situation but Zoya was not ready to show her gratitude towards him though inside ahe agrees with him."So what? I would have beaten them black and blue" she said with confidence. "Oh really ! tgeb why you on floor when you can beat them" asked Asad whi could not believe her audacity ."Woh I were testing their power that's why" she gave a lame excuse. Asad rolled his eyes at her statement.He knew there was no use to argue with her so he offered her lift for home but she refused flatly "I will go by myself"."And how do you think you will go home in a broken car"taunted Asad.Zoya looked at him angrily for making fun of her but she was not Zoya if she didn't reply him back "its not your business to know mister"."Oh ya ya it's not my bussiness and I think I shouldn't have stopped the goons after all you can handle them without anyone's help but don't worry I know you will get another chance for fight as it will took you two hours to reach your home and I am sure during this span of time you will surely met with some other goons" Asad said mocking her .Zoya paled hearing this, no doubt he was saying the truth, in this darkness anything can be happen so crushing her ego a little she sat on his bike and they left for her house.

After dropping her at her home Asad was about to go back but stopped" I have a doubt ! Are you going to make project seriously?" Zoya looked at him angrily. One side he himself forced her to agree to do the project and now asking her whether she would do that or not.Zoya gave him full smile "of course I will do the project" Asad surprised to see her so cool, he expected her to be angry but here she is giving him SMILE which was giving him red alert so he thought to go home and sleep well and try to find out the reason behind her smile which is going to be surely dangerous for him.
On the other hand Zoya was doing a happy dance thinking about the plan.She is sure that her plan will work this time. Suddenly she rememberd the incident few hour ago and she trembled thinking about that, though she had not shown any gratitude in front of Asad but she was genuinely thankful to him for helping him today , when she think where her thoughts were going she irked"whatever I am not going to change my plan at any cost! he has to pay for it and he will" deciding this she slept thinking the time when she will execute her plan.
------------------------

Hope you all like it
Edited by Always_asya - 6 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
res mine,
Aanchal,
Soumya,
Shweta,
Niks,
& all other lovely readers!
Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Unres..
Awesome!!👏
I loved it!!
Thanks to you NO JAMMY AND BILLI!!
Oh my I am relaxed now!
Asad saved Zoya.
Zoya's dress was something admire able!!
I feel bad for Zoya!😭
But Good that Asad was able to distract her mind.
I love you for such update where there is no BILLI!!
Something evil is going on in Zoya's mind!!
But let see what it is!!
well written!!
Cont. soonish!!
Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail

Yes I am here!😉
shweta_yadav thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
builli n jammy ke engemnebt nxt pat me hoge
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
liked it?

absolutely not!

simply l❤️ved it.

:-)
Edited by -jass- - 7 years ago
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

Unres..

Awesome!!👏
I loved it!!
Thanks to you NO JAMMY AND BILLI!!
Oh my I am relaxed now!
Asad saved Zoya.
Zoya's dress was something admire able!!
I feel bad for Zoya!😭
But Good that Asad was able to distract her mind.
I love you for such update where there is no BILLI!!
Something evil is going on in Zoya's mind!!
But let see what it is!!
well written!!
Cont. soonish!!

Thank you Maina
finally 😆
don't worry next update is going to be that only billi and asad only 😉
relaxation is for short time only
yes he saved her but zoya is zoya who will not thank him 😆
you liked the dress?
yes he is Asad Ahmed khan after all
😆
haha accha let till when you will love me 😉
yes and her plan will reveal in next update
Thanks again
will try to update soon
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -jass-

<font size="7" face="Courier New, Courier, mono"><font color="#0000ff">liked it?</font>

<font color="#0000ff">absolutely not!</font>

<font color="#0000ff">simply l❤️ved it.</font>

<font color="#ff00ff">:-)
</font>
</font>

Thank you so much dear 😃
Always_asya thumbnail
Thank you dear 😊