Frequent Posters

Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LuvurselF

Hii di...
Amazing update.
Loving this story.
So Asad came to Mumbai to kick start his acting career nd in search of his bride .
But now the question is who's his Ammi's choice?
Zoya or Tanveer πŸ˜•
Zoya didn't share a good relation with gaffur.
Asya nd tannu in same clg .
Asad nd tannu became frnds nd zoya couldn't able to digest the fact that his shy sis share nice bond with her enemy.
Seems like Asad got his answer at the end of the part 😲
Oh god plz don't make him think like this di.
Their back story looks interesting.
Maybe dilshad nd Zainab were best of frnds nd decided to get their children married. 😳
But something bad happened πŸ˜• .
Good part.
Want more interaction between Asya. 😳
Continue soon .
Thanks for pm πŸ€—

Hello Sami
thank you so much Sami
yes he has these two missions
I think you know who is his ammi's choice yes Zoya is miffed with tannu
haha I can't help in it sami
πŸ˜†
yes it is interesting and soon I will fold it out
thank you Sami
Yes you will see more in next update
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

Amazing update dillu

Loved each bit of it
Zoya is not that fond of her father definitely there will a story behind it eagerly waiting for it to unfold and also Asya's love story
Zoya typical tom boy loved her bindass character!
Tanu is too good here I mean she helping Zoya hard to digest but interesting!
So our hero is really gonna be a hero I mean an actor that's sooo cool
Asya shocked seeing each other
So billi invited asad on the party that inserting I hope you're not gonna take sweetu seriously and start their love story! Pls no but it's ok I trust you with the plot
Again beautifully written as always!
Loved it
Continue soon
And sooo sorry for commenting so late due to rainy season wifi is not in my favour
And that's a lot for the res mainaπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you Anchal
Yes she is not and the story will unfold soon
I am glad you liked the update
Hahaa this one thing is in digestive
Yes he is going to become the actor
really you want me not to took seriously
πŸ˜† soch lo
if you trust me then I promise I will not break your trust
Thank you so much Anchal for the lovely comment
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Prinky-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Hey Daljit</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">What an interesting update!!! enjoyed it😊</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Ohhh Asad thought Tanveer is his Ammi's choice... god!!! he is going to make her fall for him...nooo!!!</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Curious to know the happenings in past...</font>
<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="3">Now I wanna read more... continue soon...😊</font>

Hi Deepti
thank you so much Deepti
I am glad you liked the update
Yes he is going to create a big problem
you will know what happened in past
update Is coming soon
thank you for the lovely comment Deepti
Always_asya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

Wow!

Lovely!!
Asad is such a stupid person😑!!
How can he even think about Tanveer like that!!
Zoya is cool!
Looks like a mystery is in between Zoya and Gaffur!
Waiting for it to unfold!
I am still not liking Tanveer!! I Hate her N i don't know why!
She is still coming between AsYa!!
Well that was Zoya's room! Right??
Now waiting to see Asad's acts of how he will make Tanveer to fall in love with him!!
I literally Hate Asad right now!!
But well over all Nice update!
Cont. soon!!

Thank you Maina πŸ˜ƒ
haha he is not stupid yr πŸ˜† he has his reasons to believe that
Yes they have problem with each other
it's mutual feeling to hate he eyes that was her room but Asad mistook as Tanveer's Room
you will see what will he do to complete his mission
thank you
update is coming soon

Always_asya thumbnail
PART -3 Asad came out of the room through Window again sat on the bench in garden thinking over the fact being able to know Gaffaur's real daughter how he did not think about it before. Gaffaur will not let his daughter mannerless and untraditional as he himself lectures on Tameez and Tehzeeb always and the spoil sport has nothing but attitude only. She is the one who disobey all rules and moreover he saw her coming out of another room so it's sure that Tanveer ia the daughter of Gaffaur siddqi who is traditional and have manners and he is going to marry her, concludes Asad and went from there.
--------------------------------
Zoya was irritated from the continuous parties for his business beneficial. She barely attended any party and got a handful scolding session from her father
and today is no exception, she is going to escape this time too but not from her but Tanveer's room as she knew that her father's eyes glued to her room only so zoya found a new way and ran from there.As always went to her friend's home for sometime. Humeira was an orphan who did part time job with her college.She understands Zoya in and out very well. Though Tanveer was Zoya's first friend but humeira has her special place because of her humble nature and with whom Zoya shared every detail of her life.Gaffour never liked humeira because of her low status but Zoya also never cared of his opinion.She helped humeira in buying a home on her own from the time they both were with each other during every phase of their life whenever Zoya crossed any limit humeira was there to make her understand her fault but at the same time she was her crime parter too. " So today is also a Partyin your home " humeira stated more than asking '"yeah some boring business party " Zoya cringed at the name of party ever since her father held any party"abbu insulted the real party by naming his boring business meetings as party" Zoya exclaimed unhappily. She never seen any good party of her taste in her own home.Humeira laughed at her statement. Both had their dinner, talked nonstop watched movie and finally when Tanveer called her that party is over Zoya bid adieu to Humeira and returned to home.
-------------------------------
Next day at college
There were sitting four persons in the library whose faces were bearing different expressions, Target's totally engrossed in books, Asad 's trying to be engrossed to impress her, Zoya's hell boring because she has to sit to keep an eye on Asad's actions and poor Humeira's helpless as she sat there on Zoya's insistence. Asad was having hard time In sitting there, though he was an excellent student but still he was not interested in coming to library and today he came here in hoping to talk with Tanveer but being a sincere studentshe was totally engrossed in her book. Asad was keeping a calm face from outside but inside he wanted to run from there and when he saw the same look on spoil sport's face he understood that she was in the same boat as he is but unlike him she was showing her frustration to Tanveer and asking her to go back to class "Zoya if you are not interested then you can go with humeira "Asad coughed at her statement and got a hateful glare from Zoya. He knew very well why was she here so he pretended to be busy in his book. After an hour of torture for Asad and zoya, Tanveer came out of library with Humeira while Zoya was behind Asad in full of spy mood"Look Mr. Attitude I know what you are trying to do but I will not let you successful in your plan so it's better if you stay away from my sister "Zoya pointed her index finger at him."What is your problem exactly? "asked Asad"You.. You are the problem mister, you are trying to come near my sister more than needed, I saw what you did today in liberary! you came there intentionally on the pretence of books"Zoya declared straight at his face that she knew it."Yes i went to library intentionally and I will not stay away from her because I will make her fall in love with me and after that I will marry her, you will not be able to stop me Miss Spoil sport"Asad crossed his index finger with her as a challenge. Zoya looked at him in anger "I will not let you win her, I will expose your real face infront of her, I know you are doing this to take revenge from me but you forgot that I am Zoya Farooqi and i will never let my enemy to win. You yourself will go away from her and it's my challenge "saying this Zoya went from there."What is she going to do now?"Asad asked to himself. He knew she will going to create problems in his way but he is Asad and no one can win over him when he is determined not even Zoya Farooqi.
In canteen Humeira, Tanveer, Haider and Zoya were sitting together when Asad came to them and Zoya's expressions changed immediately "what are you doing here? " asked Zoya frowning. Asad raised his eyebrows at her"I am here because my friends are here and people come here when they are hungry"Asad answered as if she does not know what people do in canteen. "Oh really I did not know that"Zoya said sarcastically. "That's why I told you"Asad gave her lopsided smile. Before Zoya could answer him back and eat him as her lunch with her anger Haider interrupted them. "Asad chodo ye baatein Ab lunch kar warna next lecture miss kar dega". Zoya looked at Haider "when did you become friends? "when you were poking your nose in other'smatters "again Asad answered instead of Haider. I am not poking my nose in other's matters but my sister's only" Zoya pointed her fork towards him in threatening way but Asad was unmoved by her action"oh so you agrees that you are poking your nose atleast "Asad smirked, he was enjoying spoil sport's red face which was full of anger. Haider looked at both of them "Am I missing something? "he asked both of them "No","Yes" both uttered at same time "yes dude you are missing so much things"Asad continued while eating his lunch.Haider looked at him in confusion but did not asked further as they were getting late for lectures.
After finishing their classes everyone were going out of college but Zoya was sitting on a bench in park thinking deeply about the plan she has made to take revenge from Asad. "What is cooking in your devil mind Miss Zoya Farooqi? " Zoya turned and saw Humeira standing with her hands on hips and raised her eyebrows at Zoya waiting for answer. "Nothing I am just sitting here thinking about the lecture I will get from abbu at home! subha toh Bacch gyee Kyunk abbu office chale gaye the Jaldi par Ab Pata nahi kya hoga mera" Zoya lied to Humeira, she did not want to tell her that she has made a plan again as she knew very well that Humeira will not let her do this. Humeira sat near her on the bench, she kept her hand on Zoya's shoulder "I understand but i think you should sit and talk with uncle properly Zoya." Zoya looked at Humeira painfully "you know very well Humi still you are saying this "Humeira wanted to interrupt her but then think otherwise, she knew it is one topic on which zoya never want to discuss so she drop the topic there as she does not want to make her sad. "Ok theek hai ab ghar chalein Haider wait kar raha hai ya phir tuje Abhi bhi Asad pe nazar rakhni hai tuje"Humeira asked suspiciously. Zoya's mood immediately became sour hearing his name "don't talk about him Humi, he is just disgusting" Humeira laughed "seriously Zoe i never saw anyone beating you but Asad is something.""Humi" shouted Zoya "Ok ok sorry baba I will not praise him"Humeira giggled and went from there as Zoya was going for an important work.Zoya finally stood up from bench and smirked at her plan "Mr. Asad Ahmed Khan now you will see what are the result of messing up with Zoya Farooqi ".
-----------------------------------
At Night in Siddqi Mansion
Gaffour was sitting on the head chair eating his dinner silently. Zoya was steadily looking at him to gauge his expressions but got nothing and that was scaring her. From the time she refurned home he had not said anything to her. She did not expect this as he always lash out at her after she ran away from party but this time he said nothing and she knew very well that it the silence before storm. She gulped down her saliva as he finished with his dinner and asked her to come to his room. She looked at Tanveer for any sign of danger but Tanveer shrugged her shoulders because she also have no idea what is their father up to now. Zoya silently followed him to his room. He was standing near the Window of his room. When she entered in the room she can feel the seriousness of atmosphere, her thoughts were interrupted by Gaffour's words "you again ran from the party but this time I will not ask the reason and i have no time to waste on your childish actions,I took a decision last night and you have to agree at any cost"Gaffour declared. Zoya looked at him quizzically waiting for him to complete his sentence, she was afraid of what is coming next"I met my friend yesterday and his son is coming to india next month so I have decided that you are getting engaged to him next month " Gaffour dropped the bomb. Zoya stood frozen on the spot by the information, she did not know how to react when the words sink In she was red with anger for her father"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?? I AM JUST 21 AND I HAVE DREAMS TO BECOME SOMEONE, I AM NOT GOING TO MARRIAGE SO SOON AND I WILL MARRY TO THE PERSON I LOVE NOT THE ONE YOU DECIDED "Zoya pointed her finger at her father accusing. "You have no other option Zoya I have decided that and if you disobeyed me then you will be disowned from all my property and i will make sure that no one help you and if someone did I will destroy him or her and you know I can do that " threatened Gaffour. Zoya looked at him astonished, she knew very well that he can do anything but she is not the one to give up easily so she calmly answered" we will talk about it when time will come"and went to her room.
In room when she got her privacy she cried and cried until there was no tear left to cry. After washing her face she sat on her bed thinking how to escape from this new problem "No zoya you are not going to mourn on this topic anymore, you will find out a way and you have a long whole month to make plans on that"with this determination she got up and called the goons to ask if they completed their task and got a shock instead of any good news she was waiting for.
---------------------------------
Asad was coming back from his acting classes when some goons surrounded him, he tried to go away quietly but they didn't let him go, one goon punched at his face due to which he lost balance and fell down on ground; it was limit of Asad's patience he started to beat them blue and black without realizing that goons were not attacking him with their weapons though they brought with them but after initial fight he felt odd in their fight, he gauged their actions and finally asked who sent you here?? The goons looked at each other no knowing what to say but Asad saw them exchanging looks "if you want to escape from going to jail then answer me" said Asad. Goons held their hands in front of him pleading "Nahi Saab humein jail mein mat daalo humne kuch nahi kiya, hum toh bas aapko daraane aaye the maarne nahi Kyunk madam ne bola tha k bas daraana hai aur agar zaroorat padhi toh ek doh thapad laga dena". Asad was confused with their statement "Muje daraane ke liye, who could be the person who want to scare me and why?" "But why?? he asked to goons "woh chahti hai k aap unnki behn se door rahe"answered the goon. Realization dawn upon Asad "Oh so miss spoil sport did this! good! very good! you have done with your plan now be ready for My plan Miss Zoya Farooqi "Asad said making his plan to teach her a lesson.
------------------------------
Zoya was pacing in anger here and there scolding the goons over the phone "Allah miya what's wrong with you all, you were five people for God's sake and he was one but still you came back aften beaten by Him"Zoya shouted at goon. "Arre madam woh koi aisa waisa nahi hai jo dar jaayega ussne toh bahut maara hamare aadmion no aur ek ki taang toot gyee Aur aap ne hi toh bola tha k usse Marana Nahi hai "the goon tried to explain but Zoya didn't listen him"Shut up just shut up"she cut call and throw the cell away in anger. Ya allah woh Ab Muje nahi chodega "Aur agar Tannu ko Pata Chal gaya toh meri khair nahi" Zoya sat on the bed with a thud. But after some time she smiled "nahi usse konsa koi chot llagi hogi so i am on safe side" with this satisfaction she slept not knowing that Asad has planned something else for her.
--------------------------------------
Done
waiting your precious reviewz
Edited by Always_asya - 6 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Always_asya

Thank you Maina πŸ˜ƒ
haha he is not stupid yr πŸ˜† he has his reasons to believe that
Yes they have problem with each other
it's mutual feeling to hate he eyes that was her room but Asad mistook as Tanveer's Room
you will see what will he do to complete his mission
thank you
update is coming soon

You are welcome!!πŸ˜ƒ
I can he clearly see his reasons!!πŸ˜†
Why Asad is such a dumb person?? WHy?😭
I something happens that Asad has to return back!! 😭It is better to see him going back rather than seeing ASAD AND TANVEER romance!! NOOO!!! I can't even imagine!🀒 The only thought makes me puke!!
I am eagerly looking forward to an update!!πŸ˜‰

Silver_Shiver thumbnail
Woah!!😲
An update Res.
Mine,
Aanchal,
Soumya,
Shweta

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Unres..

I wish I would have wished something else a while ago it would have been completed!πŸ˜†
Coming to the update!!😊
I hate Asad!! Honestly!! I hate him!!😑
How could he even think like that!!😑
And he admitted it! That too in front of Zoya!😲😑
Zoya should have asked the goons to beat him that much that he gets some sense in his mind!!
Well I love Zoya for making Asad get punched!! He deserved that!!πŸ˜›
Tanveer!! Tanveer!! Tanveer!! Tanveer!! Tanveer!! I HATE HER!! 😑
She is coming in between AsYa!!😭
Well I hate Gaffur also!!
But I love Humaira!!πŸ˜ƒ
Waiting for the next update!!
I guess Asad is going to do the drama of being injured or something to gain Tanveer's sympathy!!
I swear if he did that I will wish that Zoya murders him!😑
But indeed a nice update!! πŸ˜ƒ
I wish Asad and Zoya fall in love with each other while playing these pranks on each other!!πŸ˜ƒ
Well written!!😊
Cont. soon!!😊
Edited by Minahil_Hanjra - 7 years ago
Silver_Shiver thumbnail
unres page #18/ above!!πŸ˜‰
Jasleenkaur01 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Superb update dear
I was eagerly waiting to read part 3
Loved the friendship bond between zoya n humi. They have suppoeted each other through different phases of life. The small banter between asad n zoya is sooo cute.
Why is gaffur behaving like a total evil father? Who is the person gaffur has selected for zoya?
Now asad n zoya r playing pranks on each other...
Waiting to read what asad had planned for zoya
Thanks for the pm.
-jass- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Word Count: 0