Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: -loving_life-

UNRES

Awesome update dillu
In Love with this story
So asad has come to Mumbai for some purpose
Is it a kind of revenge hmmm (curious*) hear dilshad and asad's talk
Well love their bond (dilshad&Asad's) they way dilshad was telling him to take care of himself typical mother thing but still loved it
And there enters Zoya in typical tom boy avatar loved her character full of attitude
And their first encounter OMG!!!!! just loooved it!!! I mean what a takkrar let's see how this turns into pyaar!
Billi is also there!!!!! Cringed knowing that but it's she is annoying but jab uski band baajti hai toh maza aata hai
Thank you so much for this beautiful story
Continue asap
Once again beautiful!!!

Thankuu Anchal 🤗
Yes asad is on mission and it's not for revenge bcs he want to fulfill his mother's wish and you know na Dilshad will never do anything wrong
Hahaha mothers are always worried for their children
I am happy that you liked their fight which I have written from heart
Yes you will see how their fights will turn into love
😉
Hahaha now you know how I felt when your bili insults poor Zoya in office 😆
I am not sure k issme billi ki band bajegi ya nahi
Thank you Anchal for liking the story
update is on the way
Always_asya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
PART-2

Asad couldn't believe his eyes, the spoil sport is the daughter of Gaffour siddqi. How is this possible? He remembers how she behaved rudely with him and now she turned to be Gaffour's daughter. Remembering her another thought came into his mind that he sent her in jail, now his anger cooled down and he calmly thought over the issue, it's true that she was at fault but still he should not have done this so he called in police station and got relief that she had been released by Tanveer Siddqi and from the surname he remember that she is also Gaffour's daughter and maybe she is the one whom his mother want as her daughter in law. Asad relieved to know that the spoil sport is not the only daughter of Gaffour siddqi but the question is that who is one his mother's choice Zoya Farooqi or Tanveer Siddqi, he has to find out
--------------------------
Tanveer and Zoya reached home and were going quietly to their respective rooms but an authoritative voice stopped them; the voice of their father. "Where were you both from so long? " asked Gaffour though he knew well where they were but wanted to hear from them. Tanveer looked at Zoya and then towards Gaffour nervously not knowing what to say "Abbu who hum ghoom... ghoomne gaye the"but Gaffour was looking at Zoya in full anger silently waiting for her answer but she stood there without saying anything. She was scared but didn't show infront of her father but finally broke the silence "we were at police station but it's not Tanveer's fault, I was the one who got arrested for breaking someone's vehicle"by the last line her mouth filled with bitterness remembering his face and his doing. "You were in police station, do you have any idea what will be its consequences?"Gaffour seethed in anger "You are Gaffour siddqi's daughter, I have an image which I made after years hard work and i don't want you to spoil it by your foolishness, if anything like this happened in future then you know what can I do, I will forget that you are my daughter." Zoya's eyes were filled with angry tears" when you remember that you have a daughter?"saying that she walked towards her room and shut it with a force. Gaffour was seething in anger as she cut his conversations mid way and turned without his permission, he looked at Tanveer "Tannu make her understand my point otherwise she will have to regert "Tanveer nodded silently and went toward Zoya' s room hoping to cool her anger.
------------------------------------
Next Day
Asad got ready for college while thinking how to find out about the specific daughter of Gaffour siddqi. Asad did two years of graduation from Bhopal but he wants to take acting classes and for that he didn't find any place better than Mumbai :the city of dreams so he applied for final year in one of best college in Mumbai and being an intelligent student he got admission easily. His parents also supported him in his decision. Now he has two motives first to become an actor for which his classes going to start from today onwards and the second make one specific daughter of Gaffour siddqi as his wife as well his mother's daughter in law.He does not believe in love but he believes in true relationship thanks to his parents.He has witnessed their beautiful relationship and wanted the same in his own life. Giving a break of all thoughts he got ready to start his day.
-----------------------------------------
Zoya was sleeping peacefully unaware of the time. Tanveer came to her room to call her for breakfast and seeing her still sleeping she tried to woke her up but zoya was not in mood to get away from her comfy bed"Tannu go away let me sleep, I already ruined my precious sleep in cursing that stupid man, now please don't disturb me" mumbled Zoya in half sleeping Tanveer shook her head at her antics "zoya please get up! you know that Abbu is still angry on you for yesterday's incident so be a good girl before abbu came here"said Tanveer calmly, she does not want Gaffour to scold her again. Hearing Gaffour's name Zoya jolted from her bed startling Tanveer "it's good to go to college rather than hearing another lecture on tameez and tehzeeb" thought Zoya and ran towards washroom.
----------------------------------------
[B]At Breakfast[/B ]
Zoya was munching her breakfast in hurry to escape from any lecture but fate was not at her side today. Before she could finish her breakfast Gaffour spoke "I am very disappointed from you Zoya after yesterday's incident and i am sure you understand your mistake and will not repeat it again "Zoya rolled her eyes in frustration but choose to remain silent as she knew there is not use to make him understand because he will think whatever he want to so she stood up and was about to go out but again Gaffour's words stopped her "i want you to wear some traditional dress for evening party not this disgusting getup "Gaffour said pointing towards her ripped jeans extra long jacket and the cap.Before Zoya could argue more Gaffour went away cutting the topic there. Zoya huffed in annoyance looked at Tanveer who gave her helpless look.
---------------------------------------
[B] IN College
Asad was standing near notice board reading some instructions when something or rather someone stumbled into him and books fell down from the girl's hands "sorry" as Asad piked up books from floor he saw the face of the girl he was surprised to see Tanveer Siddqi here in same college as his."Thanks" Tanveer gave him smile "i have not seen you before here"Tanveer further asked him. Asad again surprised by her sensible behaviour as he has encountered with her sister who is everything but sensible "yeah because I am new here "Asad also answered politely. "Ok, I am Tanveer btw" Tanveer extended her hand towards him for handshake "i am Asad" Asad shaked hand just then they frightened hearing a shout from their behind "YOU"
------------------------------------
Zoya was parking her car while Tanveer went towards her class and when Zoya came after parking her car she saw her talking to the same arrogant man because of whom she was forced to go to jail and now he is conversing with HER sister, without thinking twice she shouted in her full lungs YOU! Asad was shocked to see her her there"what are you doing here and why you were talking to My Sister "Zoya asked loudly which make othersturn to see the scene "Excuse me this is not your property, it is a government place where anyone can come"Asad answered smartly and seeing his smirked face Zoya wanted to struggle his throat badly but controlled herself while Asad was happy for giving her a peace of mind and he was sure that he hurts her full fledged ego."You know each other? "asked confused Tanveer. Zoya looked at her said in annoyance "yes he is the one who sent me to jail and you are smiling at the same fool". Tanveer shocked to know that Asad was the person who's bike has been crashed by her little sister. "I am really very sorry for yesterday's incident please forgive Zoya "Tanveer politely said to Asad and he nodded simply but Zoya's eyes popped out hearing her words, she was angry on Tanveer now who is apologizing to Asad. "Allah miya what'swrong with you Tannu, you are saying sorry to him who was at fault! " exclaimed an angry Zoya who could not able to contain her shock that her sister taking Asad's side unintentionally.Before Tanveer could say anything Zoya dragged her to class.Asad also didn't argued much as he wanted to confirm who is the one whom he has to flatter and make her fall in love with him otherwise Gaffour siddqi will never let his daughter to marry him until she loves Asad. For Asad's luck and Zoya's bad luck three of them were in the same class as well as in same section, Tanveer and Asad went well with each other and the person with whom things were not well was Zoya who was fuming in anger with their interaction. The big shock for her was that Tanveer never interacted with guys much but with Asad she was so much comfortable, if there was any other guy the Zoya would love to see her sister interacting with someone but Asad is not in that list. On the other hand Asad was pleased that his first step is successful in being friend with one siddqi but he could not able to find out anything from Tanveer.
------------------------------------------
Party was in full swing at Siddqi Mansion when Asad reached there. He has been invited by Tanveer much to Zoya's annoyance and Asad got the golden chance for coming there. He looked towards Gaffour who was busy in telling how he achieved success after so much work and how he kept the discipline in his personal life too. Asad snorted hearing his last words as he said personal life whereas his own daughter is breaking all rules and he was ranting about discipline.Asad interacted with some guests and came to know about one daughter being adopted by Gaffour siddqi seventeen years ago and Asad was curious to know her name.'Hi Asad" Tanveer came to him and greeted him"enjoying party? " "Yeah"Asad stammered as he was already bored in this business and so called traditional party but could not say infront of her. After excusing from him she went towards other guests. Asad found a servant and asked about Siddqi's daughter's room, the servant was looking at him oddly and seeing his expression and quickly answered that he is her friend and want to discuss something very important. After servant left after telling the room he sighed in relief. He went to room through Window but as he was about to enter he saw someone coming out of Window from another room and the person was none other than the spoil sport. He was shocked to see her going out like a thief from her own home and that from Window "unbelievable" muttered Asad in his breath before stepping in the room, as he scanned the room he saw the picture of Gaffour siddqi and Zainab Siddqi with the toddler in their hands, he recognized it immediately as he had seen the same photo in his parents' room."That means it is the room of real daughter of Gaffour siddqi "Asad said to herself just then Tanveer entered in the room and picked some gifts from cupboard and went out from there. Asad came out of his hiding place "So Tanveer is the one whom his mother wished to marry him, Not bad Ammi" Asad smiled to himself.
LuvurselF thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

Res!!

Mine,
Shweta,
Aanchal,
Soumya and
Addrita

thanks 🤗

Word Count: 1

GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Minahil_Hanjra

Res!!

Mine,
Shweta,
Aanchal,
Soumya and
Addrita

Thanks Mai!!😊I thought you forgot me!!😆
was surprised!!😳
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
WOW!!
update so soon!!😲
SURPRISED!!
Really really Thanks for it!!😊
It was like an amazing gift!!😃
I really didn't expect it!😆
I thought it was going to come after another two weeks!!😛
I was shocked to see pm on heading with update!!😆
Well, Thanks a lot!!🤗
GorgeousSmile thumbnail
Res!!
Unres!!
Leaving all that, my mind has gone crazy after seeing Asad wants to marry Tanveer...I mean how come this nasty thought even come to his mind!!
I am hating Tannu now!!

Well, AsYa fight amazing!! Asad was quiet😆
Tanveer & Asad bonding... Quite strange!! The girl not talking to boys invited him on her house so suddenly without knowing anything about him!😆
Zoya & Siddiqui!! Whats their prob??

So I am still not getting clearly...but I guess Siddiqui is evil!😆

Overall, Amazing part!
Loved the Update!😳
Edited by GorgeousSmile - 7 years ago