Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alisha306 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Sakshi it was fantastic. The way Ishaani apologised to Ranveer was brilliant. I like their hug. Ishaani didn't want to leave Ranveer from this hug. Their dialoge was wonderful. Ishaani said she would never make Ranveer long for her and again they were disturbed by telephone call.
Let's see what will happen next.
Thank you for giving us romantic Ishaani. I want even more romantic actions from her.
Update the next one soon
Mayashelly thumbnail
Hy dr
New thread 👏
Loved the way ishani said about her feeling for past
Ranveer is more possessive even than ragini. Ishani said she love more than ragini and everyone is cute
Waiting for next dr. Keep smiling and take care 😃
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Beautifully done didu...very nice episode... Ranveer came to know the secrecy of Ishaani's emotional behavior... & finally Ranveer managed to make Ishaani smile... What i loved the most is Nirbhay is completely supporting Rithika...& for her sake he's staying in Mumbai... & finally Pratik has started his job...eagerly waiting for the next one...be safe & stay healthy
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.
Great update as always. Ishaani gave such a tender hug to Ranveer and didn't want to let him go. I also liked the way Ranveer said sorry to Ishaani for revealing her the truth about the scene in the basement.
Their romance was again interrupted. I like romantic Ishaani so much. Please can you show us more romance from her. I can't get enough.👏👏👏
Update soon.
Keep writing.

Saai16 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hi Sakshi.,
Osm episode.
Enjoyed well.
Finally Ishani confess her love to Ranveer.
Pratik got the job and enjoying the work.
Nirbhay took a right decision.
Have to wait and watch what nirbhay mother will do now.
Update soon dear.
Take care
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
How r u ??
Very nice update as always
Now waiting for next
Update soon dear 😳
Ishveer45 thumbnail
How are you Sakshi?
Ishaani's confessions are wonderful. She understood all her mistakes. She regrets not falling in love with Ranveer in childhood. Ishaani understood her mistakes and now she wants to correct them. When Ranveer said that Chiraag was more handsome than he, I was very surprised. I have always thought that Ranveer is more handsome than Chiraag. I wish Ishaani told him about it.
Update soon darling
😳😳😳
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Hi, Sakshi!

Excellent update, full of heart touching!!

Loved the way Ishu hug Ranveer, So loving hug was that, Thankyou for that!

Ranveer finally made ishu to accept she loved him more than everyone in the world:)

Partik joined office that was too nice:)

Waiting for next update

Thanks for pm.

tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Ishveer45

How are you Sakshi?
Ishaani's confessions are wonderful. She understood all her mistakes. She regrets not falling in love with Ranveer in childhood. Ishaani understood her mistakes and now she wants to correct them. When Ranveer said that Chiraag was more handsome than he, I was very surprised. I have always thought that Ranveer is more handsome than Chiraag. I wish Ishaani told him about it.
Update soon darling
😳😳😳

for bold, count me too in:)
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful update dear
Prateek has started his work in the office. Ishani was able to console Ishaani and persuade her that he isn't hurt any more. He was also the reason for Ishaani's pain and sufferings in the past. I also want Ishaani to tell Ranveer that he is more hot and sexy than Chiraag.
Let's see what will happen next.
Eagerly waiting for the next episode.
😛😃😊