Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 7 years ago
shikar is so intelligent to search.for devarsh in the house. amba helping him was nice. shikar catching devarsh was superb.cheap devarsh had to be made agree for divorce by offering money. all are disappointed with that .but I hope shikar will manage to get divorce without spending money. ishveer ragini birds scene was so interesting 
Mayashelly thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hy dr
Finally krisha anddevarsh was divorced.
1 yr passed after our show ended. That's just like yesterday.
Even we lost our show, MATSH will forever live in our hearts with the beautiful memories of Ishveer 😊
Keep smiling and take care dr 😳
jasminerahul thumbnail
first time I am reading a divorce session in detail in a ff. I don't think any other writer have explained it so well with all emotions. devarsh Krisha are divorced.but so cheap of devarsh to say shamelessly that he tortured Krisha for money for divorce dreaming of the huge amount of money he is going to get. ishveer simple family moments were nice.
jasminerahul thumbnail
loved your emotional post regarding the ending of matsh. it ended leaving lots of loopholes like manas disha parul,Krisha devarsh,nitin etc. we couldn't get to see ishveer baby too.wish it comes back with season 2
Alisha306 thumbnail

Nice update Sakshi!!! But very few Ishveer scenes. Happy that Devarsh divorced with Krisha.

Waiting for the next update.
anaptiras thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Sakshi

Great episode darling.
Keep on writing
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
Edited by anaptiras - 7 years ago
PrinceAsif thumbnail
Ow great finally divorce happened... It's a relief... All three updates r exciting... Sorry i couldn't comment in those chapters due to some family duties...& i love the way Raagini imitated Ranveer in posing for photoshoot... That was a hilarious moment for both Ranveer & Ishaani...& missing MATSH so much...the show is my all time favourite...fortunately u & some others loveable authors r there... Who r keeping ISHVEER alive in our hearts...be safe & stay healthy diduEdited by PrinceAsif - 7 years ago
LadyMeringue thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Hi darling! πŸ€—πŸ€— 

First of all, congratulations on 500 episodes and on 8 threads! πŸ₯³πŸ₯³ I know I'm quite late in wishing you, but it's something that was long overdue. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ You deserve all the love and adulation you've been getting for this story and I hope that you continue to keep writing this with all the twists and turns that you come out with. β­οΈβ­οΈ

Coming to the story, it's been one long ride with the show ending and your story continuing from that point but with your own flavours and characterizations and improvisations. πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ And I'm just proud of how dedicated and loving you are to your readers, because that reflects in the amount of painstaking effort you take in writing these episodes and that too so quickly. πŸ‘πŸ‘ 

And your imagination in taking this story forward has also been creditworthy, especially with the way you balance all the emotions and high points with the subtle, more serious parts. And then there's always Ragini to bring a smile upon everyone's face along with IshVeer's moments. πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

Your love for IshVeer and your never-tiring loyalty to the show and your readers is what makes you such a beautiful person and a good writer and I hope that this always remains the same. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I may not always be regular in reviewing because of my own hectic schedule, but know that I do keep tabs on your work whenever I get some time free. πŸ˜›πŸ˜›

Thank you so much for keeping the forum alive with this story. πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

Loads of love, hugs and best wishes,
LM β€οΈβ€οΈ
Edited by LadyMeringue - 7 years ago
pp12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hi sakshi
Nice update as always πŸ‘
Finally divorce happened
Waiting for next πŸ˜›
Update soon dear πŸ˜‰
Neha522 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Hello Sakshi!!!!

I'm so glad that Krisha has won the divorce case. Now she's free from greedy husband. Thanks God.
Like Raagini hugging Ishaani in the sleep.
Update the next episode dear