Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sakshi5050 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: o_gudiya

I think in the whole forum you are the only one girl who has reached with thread..

Amazing..:)

Hi Gudiya behan 
hmm may be dear I don't know it exactly 
How did you do your exams??
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mas123

Fantastic job Saakshi!!! Congrats for 8th thread...A long way to go...🤗🤗

The entire episodes are superb, keep writing more and more, we are simply addicted ðŸ˜³

In true manner, you have proved the title - UNSAID FEELINGS. There were so many things, we as a viewers, wanted to watch but somehow did not get it. But you have awesomely taken care of all those sweet and minute aspects. 

All the very best, keep rocking

Hi Mas
thanks for the wishes and support 
glad you liked the episodes and yes till you guys read I will write
happy that you liked my story to that extreme 

happy that you felt that I proved unsaid feelings 
yes even I too wanted many of Ranveer's feelings to come out for Ishani 
but no we didn't get it 
glad you liked the way I made the feelings of Ranveer 
thanks for the wishes
and keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nandhini1020

Hi sakshi 

very sorry for not replying for these many day my exams are going on but i read all the updates daily i loved all the episodes
now ishveer and raagini are in vacation 
ishveers romance is wonderful
what happen to ishani after hearing the truth ??
eager to know that 

and 
really a very big congratulation to u actually we are really lucky to read ur story 
everyday in my life starts after reading ur updates
so i am very happy for u
keep going 
bye
take care and be safe

Hi Nandhini 
thanks for the comment
no need to be sorry dear
exams are important than anything 
glad you updates in your busy schedule too 
glad you liked all the episodes 
and now yes Ishveer and Raagini are in vacation 
and glad you liked Ishveer romance 
let us see what happen to ishani in the next update 

thanks for the wishes
happy that you guys read my story daily 
happy that my story is starting your day 
ya let me dear
bye 
take care
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Saai16

Hi Sakshi.,

Congratz for your new thread.
Wish to have more threads and complete atleast 1000 episode.
Osm writer you are.
May god bless you with all happiness dear.
Update soon.

Hi Saai
hmm let us see till which episode story is going to go 
not that awesome writer dear you are making me blush 
thanks for the wishes 
ya let me update it dear
keep reading 
😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: tnzila

Hi, Sakshi!

Many many congratulations on 8th thread:)

Seriously you're working adequately by updating on daily basis even some time you gave us back to back update too, it's really tough job you're doing in busy schedule as well. Kudos you!

Keep being awesome, like you always.

And thankyou dear for your hard work and entertain us :):) and lots of felicitations from ishveerians:)

Hi Sana
happy you liked my daily update and my back to back update too 
hmm work is important at the same time my story is too important to me dear
thanks for reading my story and thanks to all ishveerians
keep reading 

😉😉😉
sakshi5050 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naush2015

congratulations sakshi!you have started an other thread.reading your story is a big pleasure for me.i wait for it everyday.may you write a lot nd lot for us.thank you very much.

Hi Naush
yes its another thread 
glad its pleasure for you to read my story 
happy that you are waiting for my story everyday 
welcome dear
thanks to read my story 
keep reading ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
Episode 487(UTTRAYAN TREAT EPISODES).
Ishani finished feeding Raagini her lunch as Raagini was sitting in the table and had the lunch from Ishani were Ishani held Raagini carefully with her one hand and she started to have her lunch were cutie pie too was sitting silently and smiling to Ranveer and Ishani.Ranveer too smiling to his daughter finished his lunch.
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was having her lunch):Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer with a silent face):haan Ranveer..
Ranveer: Let me wash my hands and then use washroom and come. 
Ishani shook her head as okay were Ranveer saw Ishani with a silent face and gave a light smile to her and he got up from his chair and started to walk in the way the arrow of the sign board showed to the washing area. Ranveer was in a confusion of why Ishani cried as he told he only saved her from fire. Her single drop of tear made him feel so sad in the corner of his heart. He moved to the washing area and started to wash him hands and then washing his hands he saw the way for washroom and he started to walk towards the washroom area. 
Ishani who was having her lunch and her phone rang being in her pant pocket were she took her phone from the pocket with her left hand and she saw the display of the phone were it was the call from Nitin. 
Raagini(seeing phone's display cutely seeing Ishani with a smile): Mama(she showed the phone's display).
Ishani(smiling to Raagini): haan Nanu is calling let me talk okay don't try to get up in table Baby. 
Raagini shook her head as yes with a smile were Ishani too smiling to her daughter picked the call and kept the phone in her ears. 
Ishani: Papa..
Nitin(being in his cabin in office and hearing Ishani's voice with a smile):How is Shimla?
Ishani: Haan Papa its amazing really know the climate is so cool.I am enjoying it. 
Nitin:happy that you are really happy just want to know Is everything sorted out between you and Ranveer. Haan during your wedding day Ranveer was good only but Is it because for the sake of family or really..
Ishani(before he completes): Papa I forgot to say this Haan as I said you Ranveer was hurt because of me mistrusting him but on our wedding day itself we sorted out everything and now Ranveer is completely okay Papa. Thank you so much Papa for helping me in this situation. 
Nitin:you will always have this Papa's support so don't tell what I am doing to you as help its my duty. And I never like my daughter telling thanks to me. 
Ishani(with a smile): Okay Papa I won't tell thanks to you. I am extremely happy Papa I am enjoying Shimla trip and then How is your job?
Nitin: Haan everything is going good here today Pratik joined the office.
Ishani: Haan Ranveer said him to join today know? so happy for Pratik let me call him afterwards and wish him. 
Nitin: hmm okay you three enjoy well and come back safely. 
Ishani:Okay Papa. 
Nitin:Tk let me cut the call. 
Ishani: hmm
Nitin cut the call were Ishani took the phone from her ears and kept the phone in the table were that was the time Ranveer too came back to table and he sat in the chair opposite to Ishani were Ishani saw him and gave a light smile and started to have her lunch. Raagini who was seeing Ishani talking in the phone still now silently and now seeing Ranveer slowly moved out of Ishani's hand in the table and went to Ranveer were he too with a smile held Raagini with his hand and gave a smile to his daughter. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer):Ranveer Papa called me now and I said we are enjoying Shimla trip.
Ranveer(smiled to her): hmm okay. 
Ishani giving a smile to Ranveer started to have the lunch were Ranveer started to play with Raagini were in a next few minutes Ishani finished her lunch and telling Ranveer to take care of Raagini got up from the chair and she walked to the washing area and she washed her hands and then she started to walk to the washroom were after few minutes she came back to the table and signed Ranveer they can leave. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani telling they can leave seeing the bearer who served them):bearer..
Bearer(hearing it and seeing Ranveer came to him): Yes sir..
Ranveer:bring the bill. 
Bearer:Okay sir..(he went to the billing area and said the menu of Ranveer, Ishani and Raagini to the billing person and then got the bill for the items from the billing person and then brought the bill to Ranveer's table and gave the bill in Ranveer's hand).
Ranveer(seeing the bill took his purse from his pant pocket and took the money and gave the money and bill to the bearer):Have the change as tips. 
bearer(with a smile):Thank you sir. 
Ranveer giving a smile to Bearer put the purse back in his pocket and he took Raagini in his hand and he got up from the chair and signed Ishani that they can leave were Ishani took her phone from the table and put the phone in her pant pocket and she started to walk with Ranveer. They came out of the restaurant and they came to the parking of the hotel were they saw Balveer car and they came to the car were Balveer was sitting in the driving seat ready for them.He signed them to get in the car with a smile were Ranveer and Ishani opened the back seat door and they got in the back seat of the car.Ranveer closed the door well and made Raagini to sit in his lap well. 
Ranveer(seeing Balveer): Mr. Balveer had your lunch?
Balveer(seeing them with a smile):yes sir I had my lunch. you all had your lunch know?
Ranveer: Haan yes. 
Balveer(seeing Ranveer):hmm Okay sir now time is exactly 3 o clock  next we will be going to Green valley it will take another 40 minutes to reach there. 
Ranveer: hmmm okay we can go. 
Balveer giving a head shake as okay to Ranveer started the car and he started to drive the car were Ishani sat well in the seat and rested her head in the back of the seat and started to see out of the window with a silent face. Raagini being in Ranveer's arms in the effect of good lunch cutely laid her head in the chest of Ranver's chest were Ranveer with affection made Raagini comfortable in his embrace. Cutie pie lovingly moved her tiny hands in the jacket buttons of Ranveer. Ishani resting her head well in the back of the seat and seeing out of the window now had the slideshow of she fainting in the store room when she tried to come out of the store room as soon as the fire broke out. She thought about she being in the hands of Chiraag when she came out of the unconsciousness and the day she really felt Chiraag as a nice guy. 
Ranveer(holding Raagini well in his embrace turned and saw Ishani who was seeing out of the window and was with silent face in thoughts):What happen to Ishani? why she cried hearing what I said? Did I hurt her telling it? I am not able to get what is running in Ishani's mind now.(he too rested his head in the back of the seat well and made Raagini comfortable and he saw out of the window).
Ishani(thinking all the incidents happened when she fainted in store room with a heavy heart she turned to Ranveer who was seeing out of the window with a worried face in thoughts): Even a blind person can feel your love very well Ranveer but even being with two eyes I was not able to see your love.I very well know how much possessive you are on me then how much hurt it would have created in you when you have given me in the hands of Chiraag. I am a stupid only without even knowing your hidden feelings I was hurting you very well Ranveer. For this I am ashamed of myself Ranveer I really never deserve your love.(she again turned to the other side and saw out of the window).
There was a silent atmosphere in the car were the time ran and it was exactly 40 minutes and time was 3.40 were as Balveer said he parked the car in front of the Green valley and he turned and saw Ranveer who was holding Raagini well close to him and was lost in his own world seeing out of the window. 
Balveer:Sir..
Ranveer(hearing Balveer voice coming out of the thoughts seeing Balveer): Haan Mr. Balveer..
Balveer:Get down sir we came to Green valley. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay): hmm(he saw Raaagini who was still now playing with his jacket buttons):Cutie pie..
Raagini(hearing Ranveer's voice seeing him a innocent look showing the jacket button to Ranveer): hmm Papa..
Ranveer: haan you can play with the jacket button of Papa but now we need to go and visit a place shall we?
Raagini(shook her head as yes cutely): hmm
Ranveer(smiling to Raagini turned and saw Ishani were Ishani was with silent face seeing him): Ishani shall we go?
Ishani(smiling to him): hmm let us..
Ranveer smiled to her and he opened the door were Ranveer holding Raagini got down from the car and Ishani too got down from the car and Balveer too got down from the car. 
Balveer:(getting down from the car and giving a smile to them):Sir now we have come to Green valley and we are near to Kufri.This Green valley is surrounded by verdant hills which has dense forest of pine and deodar. Sometimes animals like yaks can be seen wandering in the valley its very rare when they fall in our eyes. Most tourist come here to enjoy a good picnic and then to click good snapshots. It is a popular shooting spot for Bollywood movies and you can see the snow filled Himalayas at a distance and that snow filled mountain and the green color valley are a perfect beauty to be admired from green valley.Now time is 3.45 sir go in and enjoy the green valley till 5 o clock and then come back by 5.15 here so that we can start from her and by 6 o clock I will leave you in hotel. Because the climate will start to get more chill after 6 o clock because in evening the mist will get dense and even snow fall too can happen so by 6 o clock let me leave you in hotel sir. 
Ranveer(shook his head as yes): okay Mr. Balveer.(seeing Ishani):Shall we go Ishani?
Ishani shook her head as yes were Ranveer holding Raagini well and giving a smile to Balveer started to walk towards the green valley entrance and Ishani too started to walk beside Ranveer and Balveer seeing them entering the green valley got back in his car and sat in the driving seat and took his phone and inserting the headphones to the phone and he started to hear song by putting the headphones in his ears. 
Ranveer with Raagini in his hand and Ishani beside him entered the Green valley were they saw the full greenish grasses around them were it was really pleasant to their eyes. There were people here and there in the green valley walking with their partners and children running and playing and some were clicking selfies and photos and were enjoying the beautiful moments in Shimla.
Ishani(was happy seeing the nature of Shimla were a smile automatically came in her lips and she saw Ranveer):Ranveer its very beautiful know?
Ranveer(seeing the whole green valley till his eye sight covered and seeing Ishani): hmm beautiful only but not more than you. 
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer said saw him with a emotional face were she really wanted to hug him tightly as much as she wants for the love he is having for her were she saw the people around them and seeing Raagini in Ranveer's hands and controlling herself and seeing Ranveer):Ranveer leave Raagini down she will walk in the grass. 
Ranveer(smiling to Ishani): hmm okay(he saw Raagini with a smile):Cutie pie can you walk?
Raagini(shook her head as yes and showed the floor): hmm Papa..
Ranveer left Raagini down in the grass and he held Raagini's one hand were Raagini showed her other hand to Ishani were Ishani too with a smile held Raagini's hand were they three with a happy family smile started to walk in the green valley.They were able to get the songs of Bollywood being shot in those places were they were enjoying that Green valley so well. They walked for 20 minutes with Raagini were Ranveer seeing a valley place so good for them to sit well signed Ishani they can sit were Ishani shook her head as okay and they started to walk to the valley. Ranveer and Ishani holding Raagini's hand itself sat in the grass of the valley were cutie pie without sitting was smiling to her parents cutely. 
Ranveer:Shall we click some photos cutie pie?
Raagini shook her head as okay were Ranveer left her hand and put his hand in his pant pocket and took his phone were Raagini in that small gap left Ishani's hand too slowly and started to run well in the grass with a smile in her face. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini running):Raagini run till some distance alone don't run so long. 
Raagini(enjoying the grass below her feet): hmm
Ishani(seeing Raagini feeling happy for running and seeing Ranveer who was having the phone in his hand now and he too was smiling seeing Raagini who was running):Ranveer click the natural reactions of Raagini. Now she is very happy and she will express her happiness in her face so click it. 
Ranveer:(shook his head as okay): hmm let me(he turned on the phone's camera and held the phone in front of him and he covered Raagini in phone screen).
Ranveer started to click the photos of Raagini running in the valley with smile in her face. he clicked different expressions of Raagini very well were cutie pie too was enjoying it so well. 
Ranveer(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(seeing Ranveer and jumping in the grass):Mama papa.(she was smiling so well were that smile expressed her extreme happiness).
Ranveer:Tk come on smile and see Papa..
Raagini saw Ranveer with a smile in her face were Ranveer clicked that pic of Raagini and he saw Ishani. 
Ranveer: hmm I clicked the pics of Raagini now yours..(he covered Ishani in his phone and started to click):Come on give cute poses. 
Ishani smiled to Ranveer and started to sit in each position and pose and she turned her face reactions differently too were Ranveer clicked the pics well in his phone and he showed the pics he clicked to Ishani. Ishani too saw the photos and she was happy seeing her and Raagini's photos. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani seeing the photo in phone and in a low tone):What happen to you?why you cried in falls?
Ishani(hearing what Ranveer asked her and seeing him):Wo..(before she tells).
Raagini(ran and came to Ishani well): Mama..(she hugged Ishani well).
Ishani(too hugging Raagini well and bringing Raagini out of the hug and seeing her with a smile):Khargosh played well?
Raagini(shook her head as okay): hmm
Ranveer:(smiling seeing Ishani and Raagini):Shall we walk again?
Ishani: Haan let us but(she got the phone from Ranveer's hand and turned on camera again and covered Ranveer):come on show your stylish looks let me click the pics. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he started to show a cute smile were Ishani clicked the picture and then he posed like winking and then he took Raagini and made Raagini to sit in his lap were Ishani clicked both Ranveer and Raagini's pics. 
Ishani(seeing the photos): hmm perfect.Now let us walk..
Ranveer shook his head as okay and he got up from the grass and Ishani too got up from the grass and gave the phone to Ranveer were Ranveer got the phone from Ishani and Raagini cutely got up and held Ranveer's hand and gave her other hand to Ishani's hand were Ishani and Ranveer holding Raagini with them started to walk in the valley enjoying the nature and scenic beauty of Shimla. They came to the place were they were able to see Himalayas mountain at a distance were the white snow mountain and the green valley was really a pleasant view for anyone who can love nature. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani): Ishani let us cover a selfie of us with Himalayas and green valley. 
Ishani: Haan okay(she took Raagini in her hand and seeing Raagini):Wait let us click a selfie okay?
Raagini shook her head as okay were Ranveer came and stood next to Ishani and he took the front camera in his phone and he held the phone in front of him and he covered him, Ishani and Raagini and then he saw the green valley behind them covered and the white snow line of Himalayas in distance and he clicked a perfect family selfie.Ranveer took the phone and saw the picture were it was a lovely pic of three of them and he showed the picture to Ishani and Raagini were both of them smiled seeing it.They were so happy in this moment were Ranveer said they can walk were Ishani left Raagini down and cutie pie started to run and play in the valley in front of them and Ranveer and Ishani admiring their daughter were walking with her. As they walk they were able to see the trees around the valley and the pleasant atmosphere where the day was slowly drawing to evening and they were able to feel the cold lightly. They enjoyed the valley well were walking well Ranveer saw the time were his watch showed the time as 5 o clock. 
Ranveer(seeing Ishani who was seeing Raagini who few steps away from them and was standing and touching the tree trunk now with her tiny hand): Ishani..
Ishani(seeing Ranveer): hmm
Ranveer:Its 5 o clock and Balveer said us to come out by 5.15.
Ishani: Haan let us go(seeing Raagini):Cutie pie come to mama. 
Raagini(seeing the tree very well and touching the tree with her hand with a smile and seeing Ishani calling her): Naa Mama.
Ishani:cutie pie come baby it will become cold now and we need to go back to room know?
Raagini(running around the tree): Naa mama..
Ishani(seeing Raagini running and playing around the tree and seeing Ranveer):She is loving to play here that is why she is not coming. let me go and bring her. 
Ranveer shook his head as okay were Ishani walked few steps and came to the tree and she saw Raagini standing behind the tree and sat to Raagini's height. 
Ishani(with a smile):Come let us go to room and take rest. 
Raagini(showing the tree with a innocent face): Mama..
Ishani(with a smile):Baby let us even come here tomorrow If you want now come on let us go..
Raagini had a cute silent face were she saw down with a innocent face were Ranveer too seeing Ishani and Raagini not coming stared to walk to the tree and he came behind the tree were he saw Raagini seeing the grass down and standing with a silent face and Ishani talking to her and convincing her to come. 
Ishani:(seeing Raagini not ready to come):Tk Baby If you want Mama's hug come close to mama. 
Raagini(seeing Ishani with a immediate smile): Huggie..
Ishani(smiling to Raagini and shook her head as yes): hmm Huggie only come(she opened her hands to Raagini).
Raagini with a happy smile came close to Ishani and she hugged Ishani well were Ranveer had a smile seeing the affection Raagini is having on Ishani were Ishani as soon as Raagini hugged her by hugging Raagini itself she held Raagini well and got up from the grass and signed Ranveer they can move were Ranveer too shook his head as okay and they started to walk towards the entrance of the valley. 
Ishani(hugging Raagini and walking):Raagini..
Raagini(hearing Ishani's voice came out of the hug and seeing Ishani): Mama..
Ishani:Now we will be going back to car and having a car ride we will reach hotel and then there we can go back to room and you can change your dress and rest well.Okay?
Raagini with a smile shook her head as yes were Ranveer was really touched at the way Raagini is ready to listen to Ishani very well even though Raagini has the adamant nature of him inside her too.Ranveer put his phone back in his pant pocket and They walked and they came out of the Green valley and then they came to the parking of Green valley were Balveer was listening to the songs still and as soon as he saw Ranveer and Ishani there he took the headphones from his ears and he signed them to get in the car were the car front glass was not slowly having the mist shades were Balveer turned on the wipers and he wiped the mist in front of the car glass. Ranveer and Ishani got in the car back seat and they sat well in the seat. 
Balveer(seeing Ranveer):Sir close the windows of the car well here after the climate will start to get more chill. 
Ranveer: hmm okay(he closed the window in his side and then he saw Raagini in Ishani's hands and moving near Ishani and he took his hand crossing Ishani's face and he closed the window of Ishani's side too and he moved a bit from Ishani and he sat well in the seat).
Balveer:Sir its 5.20 now we will reach the hotel by 6 o clock as there is mist and the mist will get dense as time moves so let me drive slow. 
Ranveer: haan okay..
Balveer gave a smile to Ranveer and he sat well in his driver seat and he started the car and he started to drive the car slowly. He used the wiper to wipe the mist shade in the front glass of the car and he was driving slowly. Raagini now feeling the cold hugged Ishani very well were Ishani too hugged Raagini well in her embrace. Ranveer saw Ishani and Raagini with a smile were he turned and saw the outside of the car were the mist was getting dense by that time and he was able to feel the cold even going beyond his jackets.The car was moving slowly were at the time of 6.10 car entered the Radisson hotel entrance were the climate was turning even colder were there was heavy mist around the hotel now. It was really a beautiful sight to Ranveer and Ishani were the cold was very heavy now and was really so enjoyable to their eyes. Raagini was hugging Ishani so much were car entered the hotel and Balveer parked the car in front of the entrance of the hotel.
Balveer(seeing Ranveer):Okay Sir here after the climate will be more cold so you go to room and take rest and be ready by tomorrow morning too by 10 o clock I will come to pick you up and let us go for sight seeing. 
Ranveer(shook his head as okay with a smile): hmm okay Mr. Balveer. 
Ranveer got down from the car were Ishani too taking the vaccum bottle from back of the car in her one hand and holding Raagini close to her got down from the car were Balveer signing them he is leaving he started the car and started to drive the car out of the hotel were the mist was heavy and Ishani and Raagini was shivering so well. Ishani feeling Raagini would feel cold started to walk inside the hotel were Ranveer seeing Ishani going inside the hotel he too with a smile started to walk inside the hotel were Ishani crossed the reception and the centralized heater there made her and Raagini to feel the hotness and Ishani walked to the lift and she hit the lift button and waited for the lift to open were Ranveer too came behind her and stood near the lift were Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face and Ranveer too saw her with a cute eyes were the lift door opened and Ranveer seeing it entered the lift and Ishani too entered behind him and the lift door closed and Ranveer hit the 2nd floor button and the lift stared to raise to the second floor were they reached the second floor and as soon as the lift opened its door and they came out of the lift and they walked in the corridor and they came to their room were Ranveer putting his hand inside his pocket and he took the key guard and he opened the door and he entered the room and he inserted the key guard in the electric socket were Ishani too entered behind him and Ranveer closed the door and locked the door. The electricity supply started to run the heater which was not turned off by them while leaving the room were they were able to feel the heat in the room now and Ishani entered the room and kept the vaccum bottle in the table and then she saw Raagini who was trying to sleep in her embrace. 
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Raagini..
Raagini(opening her eyes with sleepy face): Mama.
Ishani(seeing Raagini):Feeling sleepy?
Raagini: hmm
Ishani:Tk wait let Mama change your dress and then diaper then you can sleep okay?
Ranveer(seeing Raagini and then Ishani):What happen Ishani?
Ishani:She didn't have her afternoon sleep too know? and this chill weather is making Raagini sleep. If I change her dress and then diaper she will sleep well. 
Ranveer: hmm okay change her dress and diaper. 
Ishani shook her head as okay and she made Raagini to stand in the bed were cutie pie stood in the bed with sleepy face were Ishani removed Raagini's jacket and the woolen cap and kept it in the bed and took Raagini in her hand and held Raagini well and she walked to the cupboard and opened the cupboard and took the night dress for Raagini and she entered the washroom were Ranveer took a deep breath and he went and sat in the sofa well and took his phone from his pocket and he started to see the phone and play games. After few minutes Ishani came out of the washroom were Raagini was in her trousers and t-shirt and she was laying in Ishani's shoulders with sleepy face. Ishani went and sat in the bed and started to caress Raagini's back well. Raagini feeling Ishani's hand caressing and then due to the heavy travelling and the skipping of afternoon sleep made Raagini to close to her eyes well and she closed her eyes well and started to sleep were Ishani saw Raagini has slept well and took Raagini well and she made Raagini to lay in the bed and she took the pillows and kept on both the sides of Raagini and took the blanket and covered Raagini and Ranveer who was seeing the phone but also had the eye on what Ishani is doing seeing this Raagini has slept took his eyes from the phone and he kept the phone in the tea poi and got up and went and stood behind Ishani were Ishani seeing Raagini is comfortable in sleep now and the blanket is put well on her and Ishani turned to move from there were she saw Ranveer standing in front of her. 
Ishani(seeing Ranveer in a low tone): Ranveer I want to fresh up..
Ranveer(seeing her a cute look):What happen to you? why did you cry hearing what I said about that store room matter?
Ishani saw Ranveer with a silent face.
To be continued ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰ðŸ˜‰
sakshi5050 thumbnail
My dear Alisha and Anptiras dears,
Congrats for turning Groupbie dear keep rocking in the forum more and more.😉
tellme thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sakshi5050

My dear Alisha and Anptiras dears,

Congrats for turning Groupbie dear keep rocking in the forum more and more.😉

Congratulations:) both of you girls! keep rocking:):)
o_gudiya thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congo Anaptirias and Alisha