Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Bhavya took a really good decision. πŸ‘πŸΌEk na ek din toh yeh hona hi tha.
I feel that since last few years,tapu sena's roles had become worst.They had hardly anything to do in the show. 

It would be good if ek ek karke saare actors leave the show whose career is not growing as they are doing the show just for the sake of earning money. 
Edited by .Subha. - 7 years ago
dey.bh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ideally, it should have happened much before. Tappu sena as a whole has nothing more to add in the story. While Modi decided to make them college goers, he did very little to show the life of these teenagers. Except pravachan and adarsh vichardhara these poor chaps have nothing more to look out for. Modi just failed to use the potential of these youngsters.
Then Gogi's 10th exams, his results and the overall hype of his joining MK Gandhi college just to join the Tapu sena made no sense. When he is in 11th class,Tappu sena must be in 12th standard preparing to join other professional colleges for their respective careers. None from the society explained him that. Then when he joined the college we do not know his stream. So much hype for the college and they forgot to show his course. Basically, he might end up becoming a mechanical engineer from IIT or a doctor from AIIMS or become a politician or even an IPS or IAS.πŸ˜†

However, I think we should wait for the official confirmation. I dont trust Asit Modi anymore.

Edited by dey.bh - 7 years ago
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: .Subha.

Bhavya took a really good decision. πŸ‘πŸΌEk na ek din toh yeh hona hi tha.

I feel that since last few years,tapu sena's roles had become worst.They had hardly anything to do in the show. 

It would be good if ek ek karke saare actors leave the show whose career is not growing as they are doing the show just for the sake of earning money. 

hope tis happens shuba...but tell me this show is so popular trp wise...and this actors get so much money who will leave such a populat show even though show is jst a crap now...
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Good decision by bhavya.1st sonu now tappu.ek ek karne puri tappu sena quit kare.

Originally posted by: MeerasM

Agreed.None of the supporting actors are ambitious enough to leave the show. I feel working in this show is easy job for them as they have been doing the same things for the past 8 years.They must be earning good money too so even if they are bored and feel monotonous, they still continue with this show because they don't want to get into auditions and struggles for other roles.

Waise bhi Sodhi tried once,failed and came back to the show. 

dey.bh thumbnail

Also, the show is like any other regular office. You are well paid for doing  the regular stuff as per your job profile, you are sent for official tours at times and then you also get time for vacations. In Mrs. Sodhis's case, she even got a maternity leave. I think its the world's best job 

Originally posted by: dey.bh

And free darshan of celebs is another bonus thing...

The only thing is they have to remain in their boss asit modi's good books and never complain about change in their monotonous job.

dey.bh thumbnail
Bonus number 2 : larger than life parties and muft ka 5 star khanaπŸ˜†. God now I want a role in this show. 
Mr. Modi, are you listening ?

Originally posted by: dey.bh

Bonus number 2 : larger than life parties and muft ka 5 star khanaπŸ˜†. God now I want a role in this show. 

Mr. Modi, are you listening ?

Mrs.Popatlal ki role ke liye audition karo aur itni achhi acting karna that Asit modi will be impressed and make ur role a permanent one.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Phir tum bhi khushi aur hum bhi!πŸ˜†
dey.bh thumbnail

Mrs.Popatlal ki role ke liye audition karo aur itni achhi acting karna that Asit modi will be impressed and make ur role a permanent one.πŸ˜›πŸ˜†Phir tum bhi khushi aur hum bhi!πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†