Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
When i see the posts here i considered Sony is succeed of his plan that cidians lost their efforts
actors worked for money????
so what any body doing work for money
which things we consider as hilarious
may b that is not cheap for them
Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
When i see the posts here i considered Sony is succeed of his plan that cidians lost their efforts
actors worked for money????
so what any body doing work for money
which things we feel hilarious
may b that is not cheap for them
iMini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
As if all of us work for philanthropic purposes. 😆
I don't understand what do some people expect of actors...they can only do so much.
If the channel bothers listening to us and the actors, only then will it be of any use to 'raise a voice'. All the actors and us could do is to rant out on forums like these and social media.

I read somewhere here that a repeat episode was telecasted, is that true?
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
^^^
I don't believe actors (especially those who are very popular & backbone of the show) have a same amount of say as common viewers . But did they try or wanted to try is my question . When CID was of air , one actor said that we don't know what's happening & it's not in our hand Our job is to act only .(It's his printed quote in the newspaper .) I didn't like this attitude that time & don't like it now . A worker working in company for money & an actor working in a tv show for years who have this attachment with fans & show should be different. In this case actors were less concerned with this issue than normal fans But that's just me . My pov .
Edited by Kulasya. - 7 years ago
263437 thumbnail
Will any episode air today?
Minionite thumbnail
^ No. Maybe tomorrow.

Sony is playing a mean game. 2 Sundays, then a full weekend, then a Saturday, then a Sunday again. They're trying to confuse the viewers so that they can prove that the TRPs are low and thus the show needs to be cut.
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: Kulasya.

^^^
I don't believe actors (especially those who are very popular & backbone of the show have a same amount of say as common viewers . But did they try or wanted to try is my question . When CID was of air , one actor said that we don't know what's happening & it's not in our hand Our job is to act only .(It's his printed quote in the newspaper .) I didn't like this attitude that time & don't like it now . A worker working in company for money & an actor working in a tv show for years who have this attachment with fans & show should be different. In this case actors were less concerned with this issue than normal fans But that's just me . My pov .

I genuinely understand and respect your POV since that attitude came as a shock to me as well. Sadly the truth is that after a certain timeperiod - people tend to give up. I've sensed that ever since they started accepting crappy scripts of crappy episodes. There is also risk of being defamed as being problematic and throwing tantrums. I am not aware of a single case wherin an actor 'raised a voice' against the channel or even the production house and not get into trouble because of it. In fact - this very reason makes the Television industry unattractive to me.
iMini thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Minion

^ No. Maybe tomorrow.

Sony is playing a mean game. 2 Sundays, then a full weekend, then a Saturday, then a Sunday again. They're trying to confuse the viewers so that they can prove that the TRPs are low and thus the show needs to be cut.

I am wanting to believe that some serious episode filtration is happening. I don't see why a business should be 'just mean' to their customers. Episode filtration only could explain the sudden improvement in frequency of decent episodes airing along with telecast gaps.
263437 thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Minion

^ No. Maybe tomorrow.

But it is one of the few Sony shows that is actually doing well. Why do they want to shoot themselves in the foot?

Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: iMini

I am wanting to believe that some serious episode filtration is happening. I don't see why a business should be 'just mean' to their customers. Episode filtration only could explain the sudden improvement in frequency of decent episodes airing along with telecast gaps.

See I would agree with you, except this has been happening a lot. The executive director doesn't comment on anything about CID, claims that CID is important to the channel, and yet screws up the schedule for CID. I don't know what else to say except it being a "mean game".