Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Minionite thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: tinaonline

CID has got better trp than the well promoted shows of sonytv. There is not even a single promos of the show since months still it gives good trp to the channel. So even if the channel wants it they can't shut it down because it will be there loss. Most of the show in sony have trp below 1. Whereas #CID has above 1. So we need to be positive.

According to Shridhar Sir new official CID accounts will be opened may be this very week in twitter and fb. He wants all of us to participate in the discussion but we have to be polite and positive. Hope it works. We can share all our views online with the cast. 😊 😊

When that happens share them here. I want to get involved in the FB account and we can share with a wider community through all the pages that are on FB already.
Minionite thumbnail
In other news, this was shared by Ansha ma'am on her FB page:

If you can't see it let me know. I'll see if I can download it or share it to my own FB page.

Aditya sir is missing, but I enjoyed watching it nonetheless.
tinaonline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DriftInfinitely

Who is Sridhar Sir?
Thank you for the information!

He is the creative producer and writer of CID. Current cases are mostly written by him only. 😊
tinaonline thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Minion

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">In other news, this was shared by Ansha ma'am on her FB page:</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">https://www.facebook.com/ansha.sayed/posts/1543543575673207:0
</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">If you can't see it let me know. I'll see if I can download it or share it to my own FB page.</font>

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">Aditya sir is missing, but I enjoyed watching it nonetheless.</font>

Yeah this was shared by Payel di in the general discussion thread.. Loved the video. Though one of the pillar was missing. Three cheers for CID. 😊
tinaonline thumbnail

Originally posted by: KS_Minion

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="2">When that happens share them here. I want to get involved in the FB account and we can share with a wider community through all the pages that are on FB already.</font>

Will surely share once they are made. It will be very nice if our views directly reach them and not through any other source. 😊
R_Ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Tina @shreya whenever that happens plz do post the link guys... I am already in Tina's Twitter...I will join you all for sure
CutiePie111 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Is there some problem between the producers of this show and the channel? CID has been facing irregular telecasts for a long time now.
tinaonline thumbnail
We have #CID tomorrow at 10:30pm don't miss it
visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: tinaonline

CID has got better trp than the well promoted shows of sonytv. There is not even a single promos of the show since months still it gives good trp to the channel. So even if the channel wants it they can't shut it down because it will be there loss. Most of the show in sony have trp below 1. Whereas #CID has above 1. So we need to be positive.

According to Shridhar Sir new official CID accounts will be opened may be this very week in twitter and fb. He wants all of us to participate in the discussion but we have to be polite and positive. Hope it works. We can share all our views online with the cast. 😊 😊

They opened a website and didn't bother to update it after a year...what are they going to do with these? 😕

Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Even yesterday they showed CP & without notice showed the epi on sat . I think they (Sony) want to end CID , but they don't want to take responsibility on them .