Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kousar-Aditya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Actually I'm sure 99% that this year is last year of cid airing so Sony koshish kar raha he k cidians ko aahista aahista cid k na honey ki aadat ho jaye 😭
Minionite thumbnail
^ See I was sure of that last year as well. That 2017 will be the last year. But now I'm doubting it. Because everywhere Sony and their entertainment scheduling head is giving information that CID is a staple, it's a regular, it won't disappear. And yet their actions are opposite of their words. I'm having a feeling that they'll make CID like weekly and then every 2 weeks and then once a month, but they won't get rid of it. Not until FW itself decides to close down shop. Because that way Sony can say "See we told you we wouldn't get rid of it. They decided to close shop themselves."
tinaonline thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
According to the recent tweets they are focusing on quality rather than quantity. This year will be the best for CID.
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Who needs quality right now?
NOM to anyone because I respect the fans who really expect and care more about the quality of the show...
The actual thing is, there must be a regularity in airing the show... Atleast a proper information...
See I never watch in Hindi because I don't get Sony channel... I used to watch in Tamil only... In fact, we get new episodes in Tamil... Daily... If Sony is regular, then we will continue to get episodes but unfortunately the Tamil channel also stopped it... Because they're not getting new episodes... Because of these things, the Tamil channel also became irregular in showing CID and it completely came to an end last week...
I just love their acting and that's why I love the show despite everything... That's it...
It's my personal opinion and sorry if I hurt anyone...

tinaonline thumbnail
We can understand that dear, we all want CID to air regularly. But don't know when will this get fulfilled. Hope everything will be sorted out soon. 😊
swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
And yes I have lost my lovable people and my lovable show... If it resumes again, it's okay... But possibilities are less... Gradually I am losing interest in CID...
Actually this is the thing which happens if the show is irregular... People will automatically start losing interest in it...
It's quite productive to stay away from an addiction...
But our love for the show cannot be explained in words... This show is like a stress reliever for me... If the show ends in Hindi one fine day, I will accept it...
I really want the show to continue entertaining us... I lost my favorite show in my regional language, which was the only source for me to be here...
I wish the show atleast continues in Hindi for many days... But please someone make a screenshot of our post or share the link of our posts in twitter...
Atleast the actors may know our feelings...
Minionite thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinaonline

According to the recent tweets they are focusing on quality rather than quantity. This year will be the best for CID.

Sometimes both are important. Quality and quantity. What's the point of a quality episode if it comes only once a month? Additionally, quality also means being timely and consistent. How is this quality if they air an episode one Saturday and then don't air it the next Saturday?
263437 thumbnail
Considering CID has better trps than all other fiction shows on Sony, they should show it more often.
tinaonline thumbnail
CID has got better trp than the well promoted shows of sonytv. There is not even a single promos of the show since months still it gives good trp to the channel. So even if the channel wants it they can't shut it down because it will be there loss. Most of the show in sony have trp below 1. Whereas #CID has above 1. So we need to be positive.

According to Shridhar Sir new official CID accounts will be opened may be this very week in twitter and fb. He wants all of us to participate in the discussion but we have to be polite and positive. Hope it works. We can share all our views online with the cast. 😊 😊
263437 thumbnail
Who is Sridhar Sir?
Thank you for the information!