Views

Users

Frequent Posters

swathi17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Hello friends,
Meeting you all after a long time...
This weekend we are not having CID for both the days... Back to square one... I remember watching the same promo for two weeks and still not getting to watch that particular episode... Do check the schedule for more details... I wanted to ask one thing... We're again planning to start a campaign... So we need your support... Those who are active in Twitter, Facebook or Instagram, please PM me if you are interested in joining us to protest the channel... I know it's not a new thing to get surprised... But they're testing our patience each and every time... My only question is, why should the channel give CID's slot to some others when the rest of the day is filled with repeats/re-runs? Adding to it, the channel is not even ready to upload the episodes on YouTube... Why such indifference? Frustrated to the core!! 😡
Kulasya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I don't understand why it happens with CID always 😡 Have pmd you. But as for You tube videos the channel have stopped uploading videos on u tube completely of every show I think.
swathi17 thumbnail
Yes, I know that it had stopped uploading all the shows in YouTube... But, Sony Liv's quality, is not appreciable... If you're in a poor network, that's all, it will buffer more... The move of making everything to be watched in Sony Liv is not okay. Many are against it, probably including you @Kulasya...
Check tomorrow's schedule... Only two shows are airing... Their repeats... One is Super Dancer, and the other one is Porus...
Ridiculous right?
Minionite thumbnail
Guys the channel is uploading to YT, just not visibly any longer and also taking longer to post. The 26th November episode wasn't posted until Wednesday or Thursday. I know cause I download the epis for my mum from YT and now I have to wait until Wednesday or Thursday to do so.
Tashu_CID thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Guys if you want to download epis from sonyliv you can do on this website - 9xbuddy.com
You just have to copy the video link n put in there...tge download quality is also fairly good...
gilly12 thumbnail
Why CID is not changing to a new channel? It is high time they did.
swathi17 thumbnail
@Shreya di, I'm also aware of late uploading episode in YouTube... It's quite often nowadays...
@Tashu_CID I too use the same method to download it...
bento thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No CID and CP this week ... or were the timings changed ?
swathi17 thumbnail
We don't have episodes... Timings are the same... But today, the channel didn't air them...
Ayeshaa92 thumbnail
Those were the days when Cid use to air whole day on sony nd now not evn single epi of cid I hope KARMA give it bck to Sony for insulting it's most honest fans and show😡😡