Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Yatraa

I do really think Bani has been questioned for everything she has mouthed out there! From Appy Fizz callers in which some seemed that it was preplanned to showing Bani and gaurav talking about Mona relationship with Manveer when there were lot of other things which they could have shown and to questioning about Jagga! BB has left no chance in targeting her for whatever she did and she has been questioned for everything unlike others whose mistakes never have been targeted!

Please understand targeting somebody can give them footage, BB  kept on helping her with victim/alone card by removing her friends, thats the biggest proof!
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Yatraa

I do really think Bani has been questioned for everything she has mouthed out there! From Appy Fizz callers in which some seemed that it was preplanned to showing Bani and gaurav talking about Mona relationship with Manveer when there were lot of other things which they could have shown and to questioning about Jagga! BB has left no chance in targeting her for whatever she did and she has been questioned for everything unlike others whose mistakes never have been targeted!

When was she questioned by sallu on the filth she said about mona n manveer it all got brushed off🤢in the weekdays sallu didnt even raise that topic🤢. 
Infact when bani was being overfriendly with pri bb had to warn her as pri was making bani look even more negative. Then bb delibrately launched that gaurav bani show to put them in game as they were looking they r on vacation🤢.
The whole show revolved around baba n bb did whatever they could to fit bani in the show. Its so damn obvious. Infact funniest thing my dad watches show majboori me bcoz of me n yest he said "looks like they want bani as winner"😆. I got stunned lol.
Its that obvious. The more people try to justify the more its proving to be right.😆
Preetieee thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hope next session ranvijay bhi bb me aaye. sirf aande kha ke, chidiya- kavve dekhke, akele rahke ghatiya se ghatiya gali deke,chugli karke koi bb jeet sakta h to kuch bhi ho sakta h🤪. Seriously dekha jaye to sabse kam contribution bani ka raha h bb10 me.sirf aur sirf fans ki wajah or endomol ki wajah se ye finalists h iska khudka zero contribution raha h.humesha gauhar gauhar bolti h atleast usse kuch sikha hota atleast she was the deserving winner. I also dislike manu manveer n lopa but they contribute for the show atleast unka effort dikha h ahh I hate to say this😡 but this is true.   Hope bani kisi bhi tarah winner na bane becs agar ye winner bangayi fir to ye bb ke upcoming celebs esp online popular celebs ke liye trend he ban jayega fir sabhi online popular celebs bb me khayenge piyenge gali denge chugli karenge n bb jeet jayenge🥱 Edited by Preetieee - 7 years ago
I_Have_A_Spine thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: melfns

If you see her wiki she had not done any Viacom show from beginning of 2015 which was 2yrs back. This validates Guahaar's tweet. 

So? SHe did not do Roadies hosting because she was on the I can Do it show. She is still on every snapchat video of Endemol ppl, her boyfriend is working with Endemol. What more proofs are needed?

Anywaz, I feel even her fans know the fact but just trying to do damage control, like Gauahar. 
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Debamalya

So? SHe did not do Roadies hosting because she was on the I can Do it show. She is still on every snapchat video of Endemol ppl, her boyfriend is working with Endemol. What more proofs are needed?

Anywaz, I feel even her fans know the fact but just trying to do damage control, like Gauahar.

Her bf is a popular tv face before he worked in MTV daily soap
Omg I forget it is a conspiracy of endemol, Viacom that yuvi's last two daily soap are aired in MTV

Bdw before they both start dating
Her bf contract with Viacom ended

Ohh I forget Viacom endemol is so dilwale that they take care their employees every matter