Navin n Lokesh are more dignified than Mandana

Funnychic thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Navin rocked today with his words.. Navin, Rishabh and Lokesh all were so dignified than so called celebrity from Iran Mandna Karimi..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Agree with u these three were really good. Compared to what mandy was doing yest. Infact rishabh totally bajoed mandy. Mandana vandana😆.
I love rishu so much😳
Showbizz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
exactly she has absolutely no class , runs her mouth in everydirection . Dont know why big boss favors a foreigners to come an malign images of the countries representative -Miss India !
I doubt any nation would put garland and invite an Indian to insult their nations representatives .
hossainn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
po*n star Mandana Karimi is a racist.
BebaakBegum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Eeeks Rishabh and dignified! Irony just commited suicide. He has been one of the most annoying contestants of BB in the history. Nah! I don't even care if he appreciated Bani coz the guy gives me the creeps. What was that attitude? Why did the idiot so called dignified man take off his shirt and ask Lopa to massage him, she clearly looked uncomfortable. His idea of fun is to demean people, he did the same with Kish last year and similarly he did it with Manu(Visibly, none of them were happy about it). He thinks humiliating people is a way of having fun. *rolls eyes* I don't care how Mandana, Navin or Lokesh fared but Rishabh stands no where in front of not only them but ANY BB contestant in the history of BB. Sochta khud ko jungle ka raja hai par andar se billi bhi nahi hai.

Gahhh! Never hated a contestant as much I hated him.
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Celebrity hone se manners nhi aa jaate hai,this fact was proved by Mandana.
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
How was Rishabh dignified by removing his shirt and making Lopa massage him, and telling Manu to act like a monkey? 😕
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: sahilranade

Navin rocked today with his words.. Navin, Rishabh and Lokesh all were so dignified than so called celebrity from Iran Mandna Karimi..

+1 👍🏼

Word Count: 1

bowdow55 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Navin wasn't dignified that comment on Rohan was uncalled for
Lokesh was there just to make 2 laadlis friends
My favorite was Nitibha she was there for 90 days but still spread positivity i mean everyone was happy seeing her
AlishaRocks thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Eeeks naveen is so cringeworthy,, a wannabe
Mandana is a darling ,, i dont mind her telling all those things to lopa cause she deserved it., bb just took out his bhadaas through mandy ,,
Rishabh was ok ok ,,