Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: Sheebri

Rohan Kanchi ke peeche pade he BB forum me. Let them enjoy life. Ab to BB main forum me jana bhi acha nahi lagta.

Whatever people are saying is harmless. We all are joking. It's really not harming Kanchi in any way. Also, this industry is like that. There are meant to be linkups and fans have the right to express themselves. It's all fine until they are not crossing limits.

And these are the same fans who voted day and night for Rohan to get him in top 5. So let it be. Not everyone can have same point of you as you or me. So be calm please
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sheebri

Rohan Kanchi ke peeche pade he BB forum me. Let them enjoy life. Ab to BB main forum me jana bhi acha nahi lagta.

Jisko joh karna hain karne doh yaar.

Rohan aur Kanchi ko kio farg nahi parega aur RoPa will be fine with each other too 😃
Edited by Mahek_No1 - 7 years ago
Sarun_wahifan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello rohanites.. good to see you you guys gathering here and opning his FC so we can all keep interacting and follow our fav.
After ro's eviction i didn't watch BB and ive also stopped watching colors the biased channel. Had the rules been same and no biased decisions taken, rohan would have been the winner for sure.. even after being sidelined half of the season he can shine and be this popular then i cant emagine anybody defeating him had he been given equal chance and footage.
Glad to see him finding support in rahul. Hope he would make it bigger then this so called finalists and fan favourites. That would be the answer to those bullies.
ApniShakalDekh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
when rohan erupts like a volcano against swami om, its called as immature But when Manu, Manveer showed agression towards rohan, its a ok behaviour according to bigg boss. Rohan from start was very sweet spoken and also whenever he took stand he didnt use slang words from his side first. It was the other side who used to rile him up. Believe it or not Rohan was the dove from the beginning and dove till the end . It was manveer who entered as a vulture but wore the dress of a pigeon in between while sounding like a crow in things between.
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: clairvoyance

when rohan erupts like a volcano against swami om, its called as immature But when Manu, Manveer showed agression towards rohan, its a ok behaviour according to bigg boss. Rohan from start was very sweet spoken and also whenever he took stand he didnt use slang words from his side first. It was the other side who used to rile him up. Believe it or not Rohan was the dove from the beginning and dove till the end . It was manveer who entered as a vulture but wore the dress of a pigeon in between while sounding like a crow in things between.

That is why Manveer is worst winner in bb history
Rohan deserved to win
clairvoyance thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
i think the TV STAR here they are talking might be rohan 😉
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/relationships/ask-the-expert/i-fantasise-about-a-tv-celeb-while-making-love-to-my-husband/articleshow/56871054.cms
Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Rohan is a type of person who doesn't hold grudges. He has moved on from BB and is happy. I so want him to achieve tremendous success and be extremely happy and happening. His sense of humour is so lively. I like the way he cracks jokes and laughs himself. His cute smile should remain intact forever

Sheebri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Rohanites please keep this thread alive.