Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

astha36 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Glad that Rishabh will come to support Lopa. Feeling bad for her cuz the guests this past week have been cheap and disgusting (except SRK).
About her being Miss India and behaving the way she has - I think it is true that pageant winners are expected to behave in a certain way in public. It's true. But the haters(including Mandana) are forgetting that Lopa has been in the house for more than 100 days now and they are overlooking her behaviour 98% of the time and pointing out only the 2% where she lost control over herself. Bigg Boss is a public platform, yes, but it is a reality show and one specifically to test people's patience and made to pressurise them into having a breakdown. People want to see the reality of the contestants. They want to see the real side and not some made up side of the contestants.

It is true on other public platforms that pageant winners should conduct themselves a certain way, like Sushmita or Aishwarya have. But they haven't had to stay in a house with cameras 24x7 for 100 days+. And behaving a certain way in public is also being fake, that is not 100% reality. But this show is about reality and looking from that perspective, I think Lopa deserves enormous respect for having conducted herself in a very very dignified manner for the most part. Her real self, as is visible, is not half as bad as some other favourites on the show. She has only made a few slips in behaviour and if this is her real side then she deserves great applause for being a great person.

Mogwai thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hope Rishabh makes an entry. Would be good to watch and hear what he has to say. But like some others have already mentioned, I doubt he will stoop to Mandana's level. He's not rotten like her.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

<font color="#ff0000">@EmAsh-</font> I don't think Lopa has behaved in any way which embarrass her crown. She is beauty pageant winner,so she has to "behave" in certain way??I don't know about you but if she had behaved all that plastic,I would have never liked her. She is fiery and speaks her mind,that is the most important quality I love about her. This is a reality show and I don't want to watch contestant behave in "certain" manner which is expected from them. Yes,she has abused sometime and I have not said that she is perfect but she is human with some mistakes but in no way she has conducted herself that brings shame to her or her crown. What do we expect from her,talk about world famine, global warming,reaching out to hungry or how her role model is Mother Teresa on BB show?? Or smile when abuses were hurled on her?

Mandana has compared her to Baba and Priyanka Jagga. If she was actually one of those people,Mandana would be crying instead of Lopa or she would have been soaked all over in pee and would have been running out of BB house to protect herself. From what angle does Mandana thinks she is similar to those guys??
You have also commented on Rohan and Lopa's friendship,I will not say that she has not misbehaved with him,yes she has but she has also stood up for him. They were inseparable and has respect and fondness for each other which is only present in a genuine friendship.
She has not only been bashed by Mandana but also by Farah and KJo who called her daravni without makeup,fake,shameless etc.What do you expect a person do

when they are bashed like this,they are bound to get hurt.At the end that is your POV and I respect that but no way in hell I think that Mandana was right in saying whatever she said and this is not because I am Lopa's fan but if this was said to anyone else it would have been equally bad.

👏

Word Count: 0

*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Rishab I could understand but there was no need to invite Navinnn or Lokesh. Lokesh was looking so odd🤣

Happy to see Rishab back though.
ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: sidsk

Wow...they actually called Rishabh after he openly said that only people will viacom connections will win?

Hmm.

But excited to see Rishabh...😃

wasnt he himself in splitsvilla?
then why didnt he won?
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
After last season phir se rishabh fan ko chance milega rishabh ko dekhne ka😆

Eise iss season ka do char finalist bhi disappear ho jaynge bohot hype create karne ki bad...this is reality:)
847721 thumbnail
Watching rishab would be fun
ShadeOfWhite thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Cant wait to see Rishu in BB house! Damn missed him sooo much