Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

1044164 thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ForYourEyesOnly

So tomorrow if rishabh bashes bani-forum will be flooded by happiness..and todays angry posts'bb unfair to lopa" will be post again with new title " bb unfair to bani"

Just the name will be change,lang will be same😆
Uff this two serious fandom😆

There will be posts like 'Bani's dirty game has been EXPOSED'.🤣
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: RoPa

I saw second video posted by colors in which Nitibha comes in for Manveer, there is this romantic song going on in the background. So BB sends Mandana for Lopa and Nitibha for Manveer. Waah waah,if this is not bias and tuchcha badla on being called unfair,then what is??😕👎🏼

exactly n i have zero hope from rishabh tbh. rishabh supports lopa but doubt if bb will air that scenes. and as much as i k rishabh will never stoop low but i can be wrong too. i just want him too encourage lopa bas🤔
maheen55 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanks for the info
but why not Gaurav
nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Woaahhh !!! Great News !!! Rishabh supports Lopa, I hope he'll say some good things to cheer her up.
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes but its hard to believe that they called rishu as he openly accused bb of being baised😆. Esp saying viacom people are made winners😆.
But I'm hoping he will cheer up lopa😳

Bdw I want to ask a question wasn't rishabh also worked with Viacom
He started his career with Viacom, in splitsvilla 5 he is known for his task
& they again brought rishabh back in splitsvilla 7 cuz of his previous popularity & rishabh too leave his popular serial

Though he is not the winner but he also worked with Viacom
Even recently he said he worked with bani

So how can only Viacom guy become winner

I hated prince so much in his season
But I accept the fact that prince has a huge & crazy fan following from his back to back reality shows
Who supported him & vote for him
His fans made him winner by their vote

Don't know why this fact can't digest by people
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@EmAsh- I don't think Lopa has behaved in any way which embarrass her crown. She is beauty pageant winner,so she has to "behave" in certain way??I don't know about you but if she had behaved all that plastic,I would have never liked her. She is fiery and speaks her mind,that is the most important quality I love about her. This is a reality show and I don't want to watch contestant behave in "certain" manner which is expected from them. Yes,she has abused sometime and I have not said that she is perfect but she is human with some mistakes but in no way she has conducted herself that brings shame to her or her crown. What do we expect from her,talk about world famine, global warming,reaching out to hungry or how her role model is Mother Teresa on BB show?? Or smile when abuses were hurled on her?
Mandana has compared her to Baba and Priyanka Jagga. If she was actually one of those people,Mandana would be crying instead of Lopa or she would have been soaked all over in pee and would have been running out of BB house to protect herself. From what angle does Mandana thinks she is similar to those guys??
You have also commented on Rohan and Lopa's friendship,I will not say that she has not misbehaved with him,yes she has but she has also stood up for him. They were inseparable and has respect and fondness for each other which is only present in a genuine friendship.
She has not only been bashed by Mandana but also by Farah and KJo who called her daravni without makeup,fake,shameless etc.What do you expect a person do when they are bashed like this,they are bound to get hurt.
At the end that is your POV and I respect that but no way in hell I think that Mandana was right in saying whatever she said and this is not because I am Lopa's fan but if this was said to anyone else it would have been equally bad.
Edited by RoPa - 7 years ago
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Even if Rishabh comes, I doubt he will bash Bani like Mandana did with Lopa. Mandana is just a cheap loser who can stoop to any level to get her two minutes of fame. I doubt anyone else will do the same. Or maybe the BB creative asked her to do that. After all, by hook or by crook, #FixedWinner needs to look better than the rest.
tina59 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
So good to see Mandana and good to know that she is how she is , I always liked that she had no diplomacy in her and she will speak what she wants and won't butter up words just to please anyone.or score brownie points...
As far as Lopa goes, this girl was never criticized for anything she spoke and gosh she spoke nasty several times and in fact misbehaved with her own friends by breaking /throwing stuff.

What Mandy said made perfect sense that she behave immaturely , i said this from the beginning that she is a mean , nasty girl with a smile on her face and that she is obsessed with Bani only .

Bani is no less BTW.

anyway I am sure Bani will get her share too from the other guests who are coming...

I don't care abt these 2 girls. I am excited abt Nitibha coming back
ss95 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

@EmAsh- I don't think Lopa has behaved in any way which embarrass her crown. She is beauty pageant winner,so she has to "behave" in certain way??I don't know about you but if she had behaved all that plastic,I would have never liked her. She is fiery and speaks her mind,that is the most important quality I love about her. This is a reality show and I don't want to watch contestant behave in "certain" manner which is expected from them. Yes,she has abused sometime and I have not said that she is perfect but she is human with some mistakes but in no way she has conducted herself that brings shame to her or her crown. What do we expect from her,talk about world famine, global warming,reaching out to hungry or how her role model is Mother Teresa on BB show?? Or smile when abuses were hurled on her?

Mandana has compared her to Baba and Priyanka Jagga. If she was actually one of those people,Mandana would be crying instead of Lopa or she would have been soaked all over in pee and would have been running out of BB house to protect herself. From what angle does Mandana thinks she is similar to those guys??
You have also commented on Rohan and Lopa's friendship,I will not say that she has not misbehaved with him,yes she has but she has also stood up for him. They were inseparable and has respect and fondness for each other which is only present in a genuine friendship.
She has not only been bashed by Mandana but also by Farah and KJo who called her daravni without makeup,fake,shameless etc.What do you expect a person do when they are bashed like this,they are bound to get hurt.
At the end that is your POV and I respect that but no way in hell I think that Mandana was right in saying whatever she said and this is not because I am Lopa's fan but if this was said to anyone else it would have been equally bad.

+1 Completely agree👏
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Mandana came for showing her support to Bani and put down Lopa... her way of showing it was crass and spiteful... Even if Rishabh comes to show his support for Lopa I don't think he will stoop as low as Mandy... that's is the difference between good and evil people...