Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trishnaayat thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
they didnt have much choice honestly because kamya and diandra already came and after seeing reaction on precap they had to get him otherwise fans would be screaming unfair
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RoPa

I don't think Rishabh will stoop as low as Mandana,he is much much dignified then her.

Rishabh atleast cheer Lopa up.

🀣

Mandana stooped as low as Lopa is in the house.

Mandana said everything right, Lopa is miss India but her language isn't like how Miss India would speak. She behaves like Swami Om and Priyanka.

RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: EmAsh

🀣

Mandana stooped as low as Lopa is in the house.

Mandana said everything right, Lopa is miss India but her language isn't like how Miss India would speak. She behaves like Swami Om and Priyanka.

Who are you and me to decide how a "Miss India" should behave??πŸ˜• And please no one can give competition to Mandana in being a low life.
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Whattt!!!He said that??πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Yes in one debate showπŸ˜†. Hope he cheers up lopa n encourages her😳
sidsk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow...they actually called Rishabh after he openly said that only people will viacom connections will win?
Hmm.

But excited to see Rishabh...πŸ˜ƒ
RoPa thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I saw second video posted by colors in which Nitibha comes in for Manveer, there is this romantic song going on in the background. So BB sends Mandana for Lopa and Nitibha for Manveer. Waah waah,if this is not bias and tuchcha badla on being called unfair,then what is??πŸ˜•πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ
Sumita18 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Corrupted Mental Sachalak Navin is back to mislead Lopa πŸ˜†

Rishab and Lokesh are in the house for Manu , manveer and Lopa ...Bani beware they will attack you ...but nothing to worry you will be okay πŸ‘πŸΌ
Edited by bgr16 - 7 years ago
TC_FA thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail IPL 2023 Participants 2 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: -Cool-KeshuVS-

Mujhe to samaj nahi aaraha why i supported dumbo mandana last year 🀒

Same here 🀒
EmAsh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Who are you and me to decide how a "Miss India" should behave??πŸ˜• And please no one can give competition to Mandana in being a low life.

We cannot decide but it's decided for them. They represent India worldwide, when you hold certain position, you do not behave the way Lopa behaves in public. Have you seen Aishwarya Rai or Sushmita Sen behave this way on public platform? Why Gaurav Chopra or Rahul Dev didn't use abusive language? If she would have used once, okay understood she did in her anger but she is doing over and over again with housemates and her so called best friend "Rohan".

Why everyone keep saying that the way she speaks, Miss India would not speak that way???

Anyways I respect you because you are her fan but the fact is fact.

I honestly don't think BB is biased in this, each and every celebrity in the house got bashed by other guests or Salman Khan over and over again. Lopa just got bashed this time by Mandana. Everything that she said it's right.

P.S. I am not anyone's fan in the house, this is just my opinion.

PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
So tomorrow if rishabh bashes bani-forum will be flooded by happiness..and todays angry posts'bb unfair to lopa" will be post again with new title " bb unfair to bani"

Just the name will be change,lang will be sameπŸ˜†
Uff this two serious fandomπŸ˜†