OS valentine in nanital part 3 on page 3

-Arishi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
1st of all this is my first ever os and I am not good writer but Archi and kinshi acting and cuteness forced me to write for the 😳 please leave your suggestions and comments so that next time i will try to write better 😳

1st part

Its after nikita got grip by Aryan and sachi and she was sent to the mental hospital.
The two families are happy and prepared a surprise tour for both of them 😳 it was a tour to nanital 😳

Next day archi took blessing from older and move for thier vacation 😳 on the way when they were going up on the heels of nanital sachi was excited and seeing her like that makes Aryan happy and relive 😳 and thinking in his mind i will rub all the bad memories you have gone through sachi 😳 at that time they reached the resort 😳

Aryan sanchi in the resort and to thier room where thier a hall on one side is a bedroom and the other opened to a garden with swimming pool in a corner, seeing this Aryan looked at sachi and says this is the best thing with the winkπŸ˜‰ sachi blushed 😳 and moved to bed room took out cloths for both if them and ask him to take Baath as we have to go out .

Aryan came out from the bathroom and sachi entered at that time Aryan call the reception and asked them.to decorate the room and ordered one cake 😳

They went out and first they went for boot ridr in the lake of nanital Aryan took the camera and clicked pictures of sachi and him 😳 then they went for a walk wher Aryan's hand was on sachi's sholder and sachi hand on Aryan's back and othe one is on Aryan chest and Aryan hand on it and keep on walking and looking at the beautiful sunset between the sceneries until the sun fully disappeared they went back to the resort 😳

In the hall of the resort Aryan wants to go and check out the preparation before sachi sees it and sachi saw something and wants to buy it but she dont want Aryan's to see it so she told him to go to the room as i have seen something for niti i will get it and follow you he agreed happily as this what he wants πŸ˜‰

Sachi actually saw a nightly but she doesn't want Aryan to see it as she want it a surprise for him 😳she went to the boutique and buy a long netted blue nighty and hide it in her bag and went to the room where the lights was off she entered the room Aryan on the light she saw the decorations and the cake she runs into Aryan's armπŸ€— and aasked him yeh sab kya hai Aryan 😲 aryan tell her tumari birthday meri wajhe se kharab howi thi before he finished she put her hand on his lips and stopped him and asked him kya hum woh sab nahi bhool sakti hai 😳 aryan nodes his head 😳 ans then hold her hands and went to the table where the cake is placed and asked her to cut it 😳
Sachi cut the cake and Aryan took a piece and feed sachi so sachi took a piece and feed him and the remaining in her hand wiped it on his cheek and run from thereπŸ˜› Aryan runs after her in all the room until she went out the garden and reached the corner of the garden Aryan came and catch her and took her hands upwards and ask her to kiss the place she wiped the cakeπŸ˜‰ she agrees and starts to move her head toward his cheek she was so near to him that he feels her breath☺️ at that time Aryan lost and loose his control on sachi's hand so sachi thought to run she poshed him he went backwards and about to fall in the swimming pool she tried to catch him when he pulls her with him into the pool 😳

To be Continued πŸ˜‰
Edited by -Arishi- - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sana_Jannat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
πŸ‘ lovely ,romantic OS