~::CID: The Reinvented 19th Year::~

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Debashree: Why there is no thread for CID's 19th Anniversary?πŸ˜•
Is it on the process?

Shreya: Shree no one signed up for it. I guess no one had time to make it. πŸ˜•

Swathi: We can celebrate the whole year. But atleast we can have a formal thread and we can celebrate the anniversary... πŸ˜³

Visrom: I think someone should open a thread and make it a GA.. Basically, they are not showing cid regularly these days  So there's less activity here and no one to take the initiative.

MeowRK: This Is Totally Heart Broken😭
As A Cidians We Also Forget To Prepare Any Thread For This Special Occasion
Already Sony Is Neglectiy CID

Shreya: Can someone please open a thread?

Rifah: Why to fear when Rifah is there?😎
why only a formal thread...there will be grand celebration! after all our CID is entering into it's 20th year leaving the teenagerπŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Just wait and watchπŸ˜‰

A party is held for CID's 19th anniversary and all the large Indian TV channels, celebrities & fans are invited. 

Hosts : Anup Soni & Smita Bansal

Anup Soni : Ladies & Gentleman, we are here on the grand celebration of 19th anniversary of CID.

Smita Bansal : Heartiest welcome to the fans, Indian TV channels, all celebrities...everyone on this occasion.

Anup Soni : It's a big achievement of the Fireworks Production house. πŸ‘

Smita Bansal :  In 1998, CID started & today is 2017 but CID is still continuing... πŸ˜²

Anup Soni : It's a history...yes CID creates HISTORY as a longest running show on the television. β­οΈ

Smita Bansal : Anup, isn't it something amazing that one crime thriller has continued for such a long period? β­οΈ

Anup Soni : Of course Smita & I really feel proud that we were part of it. πŸ˜³

Smita Bansal : Exactly Anup! πŸ˜ƒ

Anup Soni : CID means INVESTIGATION...CID means INTELLIGENT FORENSIC EXPLANATION! πŸ‘

Smita Bansal : CID means COURAGE & DETERMINATION! πŸ‘

Anup Soni : CID means the ACTION, the THRILL, and the DANGER! πŸ‘

Smita Bansal : Do you want to experience that action, thrill now?? πŸ˜‰

Anup Soni : What are you saying Smita? How can we experience it now? πŸ˜•

Smita Bansal : Yes Anup, We can! First of all, I would like to thank one die-hard CID fan visrom, who made a video presentation on it...Have a look over the screen! πŸ˜ƒ

Here is the video presentation by visrom : CID - the Action, the Danger, the thrill
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=TiPn1EUI_JE

http://www.dropbox.com/s/mut83ltbkks2lal/CID-anniv-2015-VM.mp4?dl=0

The video is so amazing that everyone becomes astonished specially fans go in their dreamland.   When it finishes, 

Anup Soni : visrom, what a wonderful video it is! Thank you very much! πŸ‘

Smita Bansal : Anup, I am remembering the old days...my shooting days in CID! 

Anup Soni : Even I am! But it cant be possible without the tireless efforts of so many people whom we cant see on the screen. πŸ‘

Smita Bansal : Exactly Anup...from spot boy to technician, from dialog writer to editor, from story writer to director, everyone is equally responsible for this achievement. πŸ‘

Anup Soni : Not only crew, even cast!
Can we find a single show on the television where an actor continues for 17 years in one show? But CID is unique in all the way! β­οΈ

Smita Bansal : Truly Anup! Hats off to their passion & dedication for CID! β­οΈ

Anup Soni : Mr Shivaji Satam, Mr Aditya Srivastava, Mr Dayanand Shetty, Mr Narendra Gupta & Mr Dinesh Phandis - these five awesome people made this impossible to possible by being connected with CID for such a long period! A huge round of applause for these five musketeers. πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘

Everyone starts clapping & fans become overwhelmed & giving standing ovation to their famous five.  

Smita Bansal : These fivesome got attached so much that CID turned into their family. They share a wonderful bond of friendship & love. They used to consider themselves as BROTHERS OF A FAMILY! πŸ˜ƒ

Anup Soni : To show their off-screen CAMARADERIE, I would like to thank another die-hard CID fan, Anamika who made a video presentation on it...πŸ˜ƒ

Smita Bansal : Have a look everyone over the screen! πŸ˜›

Here is the video presentation by Anamika : 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TxyJgXVrxiU

The video is so amazing that everyone becomes astonished specially fans go in their dreamland.  When it finishes, 

Anup Soni : Anamika, superb presentation! Thank you very much! πŸ‘

Anup Soni : Smita, we forget the actual man, the creator, the director, the producer of CID who is able to bind together these actors for such a long period. Yes, he is none other than DCP Chitrole! πŸ˜‰

Smita Bansal (surprising look to Anup) : He is Mr Brijendra Pal Singh 
πŸ˜ƒ

Anup Soni : Please put your hands together for Singh Sir, the actors, directors, writers, producers, and everyone from the CID cast and crew.  
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Smita Bansal : Now let's see the journey of CID!

Here is the video presentation by Gadhadada and Rifah : 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex--Wq8Jks4

Anup Soni : Smita, I must say that not only CID cast & crew are talented but also loyal CID fans are talented too! Thank you Gadhadada and Rifah! I am sure that CID team would be so happy to know that they learn, inspire their fans a lot!  β­οΈπŸ‘

Smita Bansal : So now...don't you think we are talking too much! πŸ˜†

Anup Soni : Exactly! πŸ˜†

They looked at each other & a meaningful glance shared. πŸ˜‰ After a fraction of second,

Anup Soni & Smita Bansal [Together Loudly] : 
A   V E R Y   V R Y   H A P P Y   1 9 h  
N N I E R S A R Y   C I D  ! ! ! 

Sar utha chalte rahenge
Yeh kadam badhte rehenge...

On 21st January 1998 the journey started.

SET and Fireworks launched a weekly crime thriller named CID.

Time passes, episode after episode, month after month, year after year...but their journey continues...

For a weekly show to reach the 1000 episode mark is a kind of a milestone that every show dreams to achieve. After making this impossible task possible, CID now steps into its 19th year of being aired continuously on the Sony Entertainment Television.

Shivaji Satam's admirable acting skills, Aditya Srivastav's intense and stylish performances, Dayanand Shetty's heroic acts, Dinesh Phadnis's comic timing and Narendra Gupta's experience in the field of acting and the dedication and enthusiasm of the newer additions to the team has been some of the many reasons that the show has managed to gain this unmatched level of fandom all across the globe.

Kudos to the entire team of Fireworks Productions for giving their best for the very first show of their house - CID and for continuing to rule the TRP charts even after 19 years. 

In the present world, where a show finds it difficult to compete with other shows of the same genre, CID has always managed to prove itself better than all those that came its way one after the other. 

Once ACP Pradyuman said - "Success ke liye koi shortcut nehin hei"

This glorious achievement becomes possible due to your dedication, determination, passion & hard-work. 

We salute you. 

We would like to congratulate all the persons behind the making of CID for this huge success and we shall be ever thankful for making it.

And the celebration begins!πŸ₯³

Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

CID is an investigative series consisting of hard-core police procedural stories dealing with investigation, detection and suspense. Dramatic and absolutely unpredictable, C.I.D. has captivated viewers glued to their television sets with its thrilling plots and excitement.

Also interwoven in its fast paced plots are the personal challenges that the C.I.D. team faces with non-stop adventure, tremendous pressure and risk, all in the name of duty. While the stories are plausible, there is an emphasis on dramatic plotting and technical complexities faced by the police. At every stage, the plot throws up intriguing twists and turns keeping the officers on the move as they track criminals, led by the smallest of clues!

CID has been a trend setting show !!

Be it ACP's finger twisting and eyebrow raising!!
Abhijeet really stylish "Hain !!!"
Or Daya's trademark slap !!

Be it I N V E S T I G A T I O N

Or T H R I L L I N G A C T I O N

CID creates H I S T O R Y. πŸ‘πŸ‘

Though DUTY comes always first for them still they are human being like us, they are not stone-hearted.
TRUST among each other is the basis to make a PERFECT TEAM in other words a FAMILY IN BOND.

21st January 1998, CID started with 30 minutes of Air Time.

10th March 2006, Air Time is increased to 60 minutes.

24th July 2009, Running Time increases to an average of 48 minutes.

12th March 2010, Air Time is increased to 90 minutes.

23rd April 2010, Air Time is reduced to 70 minutes.

29th June 2012, CID turns into Tri-Weekly [Fri-Sun, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

24th August 2012, CID turns Bi-Weekly again[Fri-Sat, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

1st February 2013 CID turns into Tri-Weekly [Fri-Sun, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

1st February 2013 CID Chhote Heroes starts [Friday,9:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

24th May 2013 CID Chhote Heroes end

31st May 2013 CID turns Tri-weekly again [Fri-Sun, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

30th August 2013: CID turns Bi-weekly again [Fri-Sat, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

11th April 2014: CID turns Tri-weekly again [Fri-Sun, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

19th December 2015: CID turns Bi-weekly again [Sat-Sun, 10:00 PM] with air time of 1hr each

23rd April-4th June 2016: CID took a break off with a new time slot [Sat-Sun, 10:30 PM] with air time 1hr each.

Not only Mumbai, CID shot in different places of India including

Jaipur & Jaisalmer [Case of Engraved Grains, 2005]
Kerala [Case of Runaway Bride, 2009]
Himachal Pradesh (Manali & Shimla) [Manali Murder, 2010]
Delhi [Desh Drohiyon Ke Virudh CID, 2010]
Pune [Pune Mein Aatank Ka Khatra Khoon Ka Raaz...Ek Tattoo, 2011]
Aurangabad [Khoon Ka Raaz Ellora Caves Mein & Lapata Ladki Ka Raaz, 2011]
Kolhapur [Kolhapur Mein Serial Killer & Kollahpur Ka Palace Ka Raaz, 2011]
Goa [CID Mission Goa, 2011]
Kolkata [Kolkata Mein Target Daya, 2011]
Shirdi [Mission Shirdi, 2012]
Rishikesh-Haridwar-Mussoorie [Ganga Series 2013]
Satara [Satara Mein Khoon 2013]
Ahmedabad [Ahmedabad mein Daya farar 2014]
Delhi [CID in Delhi 2015]
Agra [CID in Agra 2015]
Mathura [CID in Mathura]

Even it shot in abroad also

London in 2005- Trail In London
And
Paris-Switzerland in 2010 - Aakhri Chunauti Last Part

There have been short & long sub-series which have been aired in the Last 19 years: 

A] MINI SERIES (2 OR 3 EPISODES)

Case of the Engraved Rice Grains (15-29 April 2005)
Face Off (21 October - 11 November 2005)
Trail In London (18 November - 2 December 2005)
Azzadi Ki Jang ACP Pradyuman Ki Sang (12-13 August 2011)
CID Mission Goa I & II (2-3 September 2011)
Kissa Ravaan Dehan Ka I & II (7-8 October 2011)
Kissa Daya Aur Lapata Bache Ka I & II (20-21 January 2012)
Mission Shirdi I & II (6-7 April 2012)
Rahasyamy Bullet (6-8 July 2012)
CID Virudh Adalaat  (14-15 July 2012)
Khatre Mein CID Officer I & II (27-28 July 2012)
Abhijeet Ka Inteqaam I & II (12-13 October 2012)
Red Suitcase Murder I & II (23-24 November 2012)
Khatarnak Virus Ka Rahashya I & II (25-26 January 2013)
Nakli Chehra I & II (2-3 February 2013)
Mahabharat I & II (22-23 March 2013)
Abhijeet Khatre Mein I & II (19-20 April 2013)
Nari Raksha (26-28 April 2013)
Jungle Ka Darinda I & II (13-14 July 2013)
Maut Ka Telephone I & II (9-10 August 2013)
The Mouse Trap I & II (13-14 September 2013) [1000th Episode]
Forensic Rahashya I & II (20-21 September 2013)
Satara Mein Khoon I & II (11-12 October 2013)
Kaali Diwali I & II (1-2 November 2013)
Invisible Gun I & II (13-14 December 2013)
Khaufnak Haveli I & II (27-28 December 2013)
ACP Aur Nakul Ka Raaz I & II (10-11 January 2014)
Bus Hijak (4-5 April 2014)
Khare mein masoom (31st May-1st June 2014)
Ahmedbad mein Daya farar (24-25 January 2014)
Trishakti (6-8 June 2014)
Masoom Dost (20-21 June 2014)
CID mein Singham (9-10 August 2014)
Masoom Dost (20-21 June 2014)
Azadi ka jung (15-16 August 2014)
Khatre mein masoom (22-24 August 2014)
CID ka sankatkal (23-25 January 2015)
Maut ka chakravyuh (5-7 June 2015)
CID in train (1-2 May 2015)
CID mein daraar (10-11 July 2015)

B] LONG SERIES (4 EPISODES OR MORE)

Aakhri Chunauti (24 September - 17 October 2010)
Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz (24 December 2010 - 22 January 2011)
CID Chase (18 March - 2 April 2011)
CID Dhoom (22 April - 7 May 2011)
CID Asambhav (23 September - 1 October 2011)
CID Rakht Chinha (11-19 November 2011)
Veerta Special (16-31 March 2012)
CID Mein Daraar (20-28 April 2012)
Kids' Special (11-19 May 2012)
CID Par Grahan (21 December 2012 - 5 January 2013)
Forensic Files (10-19 May 2013)
Ganga Series (31 May - 9 June 2013)
Rahasya Dweep (27 September - 5 October 2013)
Daya Ka Diwali Dhamaka (8-16 November 2013)
1.Raaz Boarding School Ka I & II (8-9 November 2013)
2.Daya In Danger I & II (15-16 November 2013)
Mission Mumbau (14 March-5th April 2014)
Giraftari Series (11-20 April 2014)
Karo ya Maro (30 Jan- 13th March 2016)

Till now Karo ya maro is the longest series with 13 Episodes.

Apart from these series, there are numerous episodes with wonderful investigation, interesting gripping stories, and with cool and improvised Forensic techniques !!

Apart from the series, episodes like Missing Bullet, Stolen Gun, Stolen Dynamite,Injured Witness, Missing Father, Blind Witness, Impossible Murder, Stolen Car, Undercover Cop, Accused Officer, Healthy Patient, Clinching Evidence, Father's Revenge, Blackmailed Victim, Target CID, Abhijeet In Danger, Man on the Bus, Deadly Betrayal, The Inheritance or CID 111, Staged Murder, Code Name Banjara, Man Eater,Mad Bomber, Return of Jewel Thief, Yeh Phool Chaman Mein Kaisa Khila, Secret Code No 571E1115, CID Undercover, Mysterious Gift, Traitors In CID, Motor Cycle Thief,Flashback, Bomb Robbery, CID At Ransom, Talking Parrot, Murderous Affair, Revenge of the Criminal, Don's Final Revenge, Inspector Daya's Abduction, Khoon Bhari Holi,Crime Target ACP Pradyuman, Beherupiya, Khooni Piracy Racket, Nanhi Gawah,Happy Diwali, Raaz Lapata Kidney Ka, ACP Pradyuman Gireftar, Khoon Ki Holi, Sr Ins Abhijeet, Manali Murder, Khatra Chemical Bomb Ka, Abhijeet In Coma, Desh Drohiyon Ke Virudh CID, Daya Ki Dulhan Ka Raaz, Abhijeet In Jail, Khatre Mein Tasha, CID Aur Nanhe Detectives, Kolkata Mein Target Daya, Khoon Khabri Ka, Raaz Breaking News Ka, CID Ki Kidnapping, Bhoot Ka Khel etc are very special for the fans of CID and always touch the heart whenever they watch & it doesn't matter how many times they watch these episodes.

SPECIAL DIALOGUES

"hey bhagwan uthale mujhe"

"kuch to gadbad hei"

"ab jail mein baith kar intezaar karna Phaansi ki order milne tak"

"jab daya ka haath padhta hein to much ke andaar daaton se piano bajne lagta hein"

"hum vi dost hein tumhare humhe to aajtak kuch na diya"

"mana ke acp sahab bohot gussa karte hein magar pyar vi to karte hei na"
"meine to pehele vi kaha hein sir ke - dil chahe jitna vi kaanpe par goli chalate waqt haath kapna nehin chahiye"

"CID officer ke zindegi mein kadam kadam par maut hei...maut se kya ghabrana...hum jab subah ghar se nikalte hei humhe thodi malum hota hein ghar wapas lautenge yah nehin..."

"...Daya, uss Samsher ko malum nehin ke Abhijeet bik nehin sakta aur ACP ke office ka raasta Pradyuman ke laash ke upar se nehin jata..."

"aap hi ki tarah ziddi aur irade ke pakke hei aapke officer kahin faulad ke to nehin bane..."

"Success ke liye koi shortcut nehin hein..."

"ateet ke yaadon mein zindegi ko  itna vi nehin jakad lena chahiye jisse zindegi se ghutan hone lage"

CID's popularity has reached in such a pinnacle that every actor want to promote his/her movies through CID. In the last year TV show promotion started in CID.

Aamir - Rajeev Khandelwal [Case Of The Missing Bride, 30 May 2008]

R Madhavan [Mystery Code Murders, 6 March 2009]

Wanted - Salman Khan & Inder kumar [Khooni Piracy Racket , 11September 2009]

Once Upon A Time In Mumbai - Emraan Hashmi & Prachi Desai [Once Upon A time IN Mumbai, 31st July 2010]

No One Kill Jessica - Rani Mukherjee [Abhijeet Ke Ateet Ka Raaz Part 4 , 1January 2011]

Ragini MMS - Ekta Kapoor [Ekta Special MMs Qatil , 13 May 2011]

Dirty Picture - Emraan Hashmi [Raaz Khooni Awaaz Ka , 2 December 2011]
Rowdy Rathode - Akshay Kumar & Sonakshi Sinha [Raaz Gayeb Maa Baap Ka , 1 June, 2012]

Raaz3 - Bipasa Basu [Bhutiya Haveli, 2 September 2012]

Heroine - Kareena Kapoor [Heroine Ka Khaatra, 21 September 2012]

Talaash - Amir Khan [Red Suitcase Murder, 23-24 November 2012]

Commando - Vidyut Jamwal [Commando, 7 April 2013]

Bajate Raho - Tushar Kapoor, Vinay Pathak & Vishakha Singh [Teen Mujrim, 9 July 2013]

Once Upon a Time In Mumbai Dobara - Imran Khan & Sonakshi Sinha [Sonakshi In Danger, 16 August 2013]

Singh Saab The Great - Sunny Deol [Singh Saab Ki Jung, 22 November 2013]

Boogie Woogie [TV SHOWS]- Khatre Mein Boogie Woogie [6 December 2013]

Kick - Salman Khan - Salman Ki kick [26 July 2014]

Singham - Ajay Devgan - CID mein Singham [8 August 2014]

Badlapur -  Varun Dhawan - Varun Dhawan Khatre mein [13 February 2015]

Dilwale - Shah Rukh Khan - Shah Rukh Khan in Dilwale [19 Dec 2015]

Ghayal once again - Sunny Deol -  Ghayal [16 January 2016]

Rocky Handsome - John Abraham [26th March 2016]

Edited by AS-Rifi - 7 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

The reason behind this achievement is not just one or two men but a huge number of people whose hard work has paid off. With an extraordinary cast and a tremendously hard working team of crew members, the show has turned out to be the longest running show of our nation.
Characters like ACP Pradyuman, Sr.Inspector Abhijeet and Daya, Freddy, Dr.Salunke and many others have become household names.The actors behind these famous characters are some of the strongest reasons behind the show's success.
Doesn't matter if an episode has a poor story or simply a weak direction, the entire cast of the show, no matter the old ones or new, give their 100% and make it a worth watch for all the fans. It's believed almost half of the Television Industry has been a part of this show at least for once in the past 16 years. Well, that in itself is something to boast of, isn't it? 
Now, if CID has achieved this unmatched milestone, a major part of the credit goes to the people who work day and night behind the camera for turning the show into reality. 
Starting from the spot boys to the producers of the show, without the tremendous effort put in by each one of them, it would have been impossible even for the best set of actors, to bring this show to where it is today. 
With utmost dedication and hard work, hundreds of people work together as a family to touch the hearts of millions of fans all over the world. 
Let's acknowledge some of those few men without whom, this celebration today will remain incomplete.

It's true that On Screen, CID is known by the face of ACP Pradyuman, but the real ACP behind the camera is none other than Mr.B.P. Singh. The Creator, the producer, the director, the cameraman, the story writer, the screenplay writer, the dialogue writer; Yes, in word we can say, B.P Singh is the FATHER of the show. The one to have dreamt this dream called CID. Co-producing the show with Pradeep Uppoor, Singh Sir has been the only director of the show for the first few years. It was him who provided the strong base that was needed for such a show to reach this landmark today. Many a times, we have seen him with the writer's cap on and guiding his team on the path of improvement. Today, we find him directing the show occasionally, but when he does, he never fails to make the audience hold their breath till the last scene of the episode thanks to his terrific direction skills. It seems, under his direction, even the lead cast feel at ease and give their best shots naturally! How can we ever forget his portrayal of DCP Chitrole (earlier known as DIG Shamsher Singh) that makes us laugh our heads off and bring a little comic element in the show? This man deserves a Big Round of applause for making CID a reality and taking it to heights that one can't even dream of.

From 1998 - Till date

ACP Pradyuman is known to all as an inspiring and efficient leader of the team marked with indomitable courage and unperturbed focus. A sharp detective and a no-nonsense cop, he's known for his unmoving dedication towards duty, which he believes comes above everything else. He proves this by killing his own son Nakul, a criminal, placing duty ever over his fatherhood. Once he takes up a case in his hand, then no matter how many perilous journeys he has to undertake, he does it with the utmost zeal. Not a single criminal, no matter how clever, has ever managed to outwit him for long. No hurdle can throw him off his path. He expects perfection from his team and cares for them, but when it comes to work, he exonerates his juniors off suspicions only if their alibi is proved. No matter how badly he scolds his juniors, he always has a soft corner for them and loves them like his own children. As test for his tenure, he had lost his eye sight to catch a criminal and was going through a tough time. He solved few cases in spite of his blindness. Later he regained it. He's a living example of dedication, decorum and humanity.

From 21 July 1999 - Till Date

Senior Inspector Abhijeet is second in command and he joined CID as an Inspector in the episode "Case of Stolen Dynamite". He is a tough cop, who believes in out-thinking criminals. During a high-risk operation in the past, some criminals brutally assaulted him and left him to die. Somehow, he managed to survive, but lost his memory permanently. In course of time, he proved himself a worthy and efficient cop and an outstanding leader of the team, next to ACP sir. He is comparatively more accessible than the ACP, but his personal life remains a great mystery. Abhijeet has an ingenuity to to shoot at the target accurately however far it is by just hearing the sound. Adding to this, he has a rare talent to shoot with his eyes closed. He is by far the best marksman in C.I.D. He shares a harmonious bond with everyone in the team especially Senior Inspector Daya in whom he sees a true friend.He is an inspiring senior and lauds his juniors for the efforts. He's also known to be extremely helpful and protective towards those in need, particularly children. He has some feelings for Dr Tarika. When it comes to work, he is unbelievably sharp and an expert at what he does. He's headstrong, rational and firmly believes in fighting for what is right. Though his memory keeps testing him at times, he is lauded as one of the most intelligent, honest and bravest cops of the team.

From 6 May 1998 - Till date

Originally joining the team as a Sub-Inspector, He is another long-standing member and a very integral part of the C.I.D team. and is currently the Senior Inspector. Apart from using his amazing investigative skills, he's well-known for his imposing stature and extraordinary physical prowess. His athletic and muscular build makes him a nightmare for criminals. This tough cop can break open any door and one slap of his can distort one's face.Whispers of terror start slithering like phantoms amid criminals once they learn that Sr. Insp. Daya is on their trail. At the same time, he has a heart of gold and will be first to rush to his colleagues' assistance, irrespective of any danger involved and often at great risk to his own life. He's well-known and respected for the affection and care he displays towards children. He is looked upon by his juniors as an admirable and patient senior who never tires to answer his juniors' queries. He shares an indescribable bond with Senior Inspector Abhijeet in whom is trusts and confides everything. They have overcome innumerable dangers together and developed an understanding so close that it wouldn't be inaccurate to term them brothers in bond. He's extremely loyal towards ACP Pradyuman. He has some feelings for Ins Shreya. He is often the target of criminals but faces them with undaunted spirit and titled as the toughest cops of the team.

From 16 Dec 1998 - 30 May 2003 , From 13 July 2007 - till date

Dr, Salunkhe is the Senior Most & the greatest Forensic Expert CID has ever had. He had an unexplained exit in the year 2003, but made an appearance again in 2005 to save Daya in the episode Case of the Staged Murder. He believes that ACP Pradyuman was the one to pass the transfer orders against him, however ACP has something else to say. Dr.Salunke finally joined the team once again in 2007 with The case of the Dangeorous Lady and has been an integral part of the show since then. He is said to have the ability to predict the time of death looking at the dead body ! He examines every single detail right from the tip of the hair to the heel and never misses anything. He often gets into a row with ACP Pradyuman or Senior Inspector Abhijeet but cares the most for his team. His boss, ACP Pradyuman is most close to him and they share an excellent friendly bond. 

From 1998 - till date

Inspector Fredricks is a long-standing member of the C.I.D team who finds humour even in the darkest of situations. His character had a rather serious role from 1998 to 2005, but has been considerably lightened from then. Though tough towards villains, he's extremely caring towards each of his colleagues and their wellbeing, that's why he suffers most when anyone is injured. He's adored by everyone in the team for his big heart and affectionate attitude. He was a good friend of Sub-Inspector Sudhakar. He shared an entertaining and elder-brotherly bond with sub-Inspector Vivek. His friendly tussles with Vivek can't be forgotten. He loves his wife a lot. He is afraid of ghosts yet he sometimes utters something out of the blue which crops up as a valuable clue to solving the case.He is always upto something mischievous and loves being scolded by Abhijeet or stared at by ACP sir.

From 10 August 2007 - Till date

Dr. Tarika made her debut in the case The Don's Final Revenge. She is a very efficient forensic expert earnestly assisting Dr. Salunkhe in examining minute details of the corpses. She has immense respect for Dr Salunkhe.

From 30 July 2011 - Till date

Purvi joined after being helped by Abhijeet and Fredericks in thwarting a gang of drug smugglers on her last case. In a later episode, it was revealed that she had a traumatic childhood, having been kidnapped at a young age by her treacherous stepmother, before being saved and adopted by a kind man named Girish. She's a dedicated officer who assists her seniors in investigations, enquiries and close contact with enemies, especially female criminals.

From 23 December 2012 - Till date

Pankaj joined CID in the episode "CID par Grahan-2" as appointed by DCP Chitrole. He was actually appointed as one to destroy peace within CID. In the long run, he proved himself a capable and trustworthy cop.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Smita Bansal : Here is the last Video presentation of the day by our very talented Gadhadada.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/vxl7hy11cfbn2nn/O%20Baapu.mp4?dl=0

Anup Soni : Hope CID airs regularly and keep entertaining the fans!

Anup Soni and Smita Bansal together: Once Again HAPPY 19TH ANNIVERSARY TO CID.πŸ₯³

Edited by KS_Minion - 7 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
HAPPY 19TH ANNIVERSARY TO CID.πŸ₯³
Only one wish i want that CID airs regularly on time!
Love u CID and CID team! β€οΈ ❀️

Minionite thumbnail
Rifi great thread!!!

Happy anniversary CID!!!
Chemcart_MJ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
happy 19th anniversary  to cid
loveparsh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It's been such a long journey for both CID and cidians. Wish this journey continues like this. 
Happy anniversary CID and cidiansπŸ€—

P.s : Miss CID and this placeπŸ˜’
MoodyMango thumbnail
Happy 19th anniversary CID!!πŸ₯³
Congratulations to all CID cast and crew for completing 19 years of CID and entering in 20th year.

@Rifi
Beautiful thread.πŸ‘
Banners are awesome.⭐️

MoodyMango thumbnail
I m sharing this thread on Twitter.😳