Swayamvar Anniversary

c85rie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago
I just realized that one year has passed by since the Swayamvar episode. I just remembered how Nani, mom and me were sitting together last year waiting for the dhanush to be lifted and swayamvar to be completed. It was such an exciting ride even though we all knew the end result. Infact since that day I must have watched it a hundred times more.😳
I remember waiting the whole week for the scene to unveil. Ram looked every inch the charming, handsome and chivalrous prince and Sita, the shy secretly-in-love bride to be. Once Ravan failed to lift the Dhanush, the peak towards the climax started. Ram and Sita fulfilled their destinies as manifestation of divinity later on. But this moment of hope, love and romance was so well captured in SKR. I still feel so happy remembering it. It brought to forefront how lucky we humans are to have this feeling of love.

And it was not just Ram and Sita. The way Janak fought for his daughter. The way Kushadhwaja, Shatanand and Rishi Yagwalkya were dismissive of Ravan. The sisters in their fear, Sunaina's dread, Laxman and his righteousness and Rishi Valmiki's calmness and Shivji's omniscience . And above all the joy which Mithila dispalyed...I could go on and on..

Here's a shoutout to a very special episode of SKR.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
yes it was a beautiful moment in SKR 😳

Btw made a thread on 1 year anniversary of Swayamvar Saptah
Do share ur views 😊