SKR Swayamvar Saptah (1 year anniversary)

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

friends πŸ€—

One year has passed but the mark which Siya Ke Ram made on us can't be forgotten. Last year this weak we had the epic " Swayamvar Saptah " of " Siya Ke Ram " Where Sita and Ram finally became " SiyaRam "

Swayamvar Saptah of Siya Ke Ram is one of the most brilliant part of the show, where the whole cast and crew worked day and night to make it a success. The grandeur of set was unmatched. The execution was par excellence and of course Siya Ke Ram touch made it even refreshing.

We all know it was Ram who had fulfilled the Swayamvar condition and won Sita's hand. But do we know that after picking up the Dhanush and proving his Purusharth, Ram the Marayada Purrushottam , gave Janaki the right to choose him as her husband? And that's when Sita chooses the ideal match for her... That's what SKR taught us, Sita was never denied the choice of her husband, it was Mahalakshmi in her human form, chosing Narayan in his human form

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail

The stage was set for choosing the ideal husband for Sita. The one who's free from greed, anger and any other ill thoughts, the one who is as virtuous , strong and compassionate as Sita that he can lift the Shiva Dhanush (just like her)
All participants had failed, as none of them was an ideal match for Sita.. And on failing they questioned Rajrishi Janaka... Triloadhipati Ravan accuses him.
Sita's honor is at stake. Who's there to protect her ?

It's him whose compassion, virtue and strength has no boundaries , yet he's free from greed, arrogance and anger.. Maryada Purushottam Shri Ram.

Sita's anubhooti says that it's only and only Ram who is capable of winning her hand n thus offers silent prayers to Lord Shiva so that he succeeds.

With the aim in his heart to protect her honor, he gathers all his strength and picks up the Shiv Dhanush... How could he have not picked it? Afterall he had his Siya's prayers with him...
Her anubhooti was not wrong...

The one who completes her, is here!!

Their eyes meet, a gentle breeze touching his face and she blushes, as she sees his glorious smile😳

She puts the garland to complete the ritual... And their eyes meet again..

Just the way their hearts have met ...

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Videos

Swayamvar Promo😳

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gMXP6oG0R28[/YOUTUBE]

How Siya Ke Ram's Swayamvar changed the perspective of people that Swayamvar was a conservative ritual where Sita was denied the right to choose her husband

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07bHm6E8a1c[/YOUTUBE]

Dhanush Yatra πŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrXf_QNwxS4[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhvlLJoZw68[/YOUTUBE]
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Credits πŸ˜›

Write up - Aditi

Banner and gifs - Aditi

Collages - Thushi

Edits - Mano

Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy Swayamwar Anniversary ❀️

One of the best track in SKR ❀️ ...The fun The excitement that too when we all knw the story ... All credit goes to makers 😊.. else we would have anyway watched the show for Ashu but here I got addictated to a Mytho Show still not over of it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Btw till Ram arrivel we were also waiting lyk Siya lol Team made sure we miss him though he was not in eepis but still we got him πŸ˜†

And Those SiRa eylocks nd the smile he gave her after lifting the Dhanush was just wow ...

As usual beautiful post adituu .. ⭐️⭐️ Luv ur gifs 😳
Haridas thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Commentator 3 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you trios ( Aditi, Thushi, Mano) for this beautiful thread.
It is really amazing. You brought back the memories of SKR.

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Awesome post Aditi. The swayamvar sequence of SKR is unmatched be it the sets or the actors or the direction or the writings or the bgm. Simply outstanding. Just made me feel when it would have happened in real it must have been like this. You just brought back the joy with the collage, gifs and writeups
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post Aditi. Swayamvar Saptah of SKR was a dream come true. Shiv Dhanush lifting scene. Most of my beautiful OS were also written during that time not only for Sira but also for other couples.
It was a man proving his talent to the world why he deserves the hand of such a honorable lady. Yet asks her world has seen my talent, but do you think am I worthy of you.

That courtesy it is not the world that matters when it comes to marriage, but the woman standing in front of him is the one who should feel for him makes him maryada purushottam
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Happy Swayamwar Anniversary ❀️

One of the best track in SKR ❀️ ...The fun The excitement that too when we all knw the story ... All credit goes to makers 😊.. else we would have anyway watched the show for Ashu but here I got addictated to a Mytho Show still not over of it πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Btw till Ram arrivel we were also waiting lyk Siya lol Team made sure we miss him though he was not in eepis but still we got him πŸ˜†

And Those SiRa eylocks nd the smile he gave her after lifting the Dhanush was just wow ...

As usual beautiful post adituu .. ⭐️⭐️ Luv ur gifs 😳

Yes swayamvar saptah was such a nail biting seq na, all were waiting for Ram's entry
Even more than Sita I guess πŸ˜†

Me too loved the smile he gave to Sita b4 stringing the bow
But I didn't have that scene saved with me
So couldn't do the gif for it πŸ˜­πŸ˜†

Thank u thushu πŸ€—