Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AASUS thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Happy Anniversary to all the fans. Lovely party post. :)
I love the comments of Karan K, Kittu and @lostboy
And love the fans too <3
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Once Again Happy Anniversary guys ❤️
Kmhcrazyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Beautiful thread
Arjunji are magical couple
Aizatmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I m bk here after a long time hv been quite busy with my work schedule bt wht brings me bk here is the ultimate love for kmh n arjuhi
Nvr hv i lvd a show like this
Eight yrs hv passed n still it is my fav show
This post got me into tears (all memories came alive)
Didnt know abt shibz may she rest in peace she was the soul of this forum
AAKMH2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Posts r beautiful
mk me fall again wd kmh
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arjuhisis

Congratulations to all of us on this beautiful day'
Time flies, years fly but the memories of our kmh days remains with us forever

KMH has been about the journey of two beautiful souls in search of love and faith and finally finding the same in one another. It is through this show that I landed in IF and into the world of fan fictions. The FFs keeps my arjuhi alive always. I sincerely thank the writers of this forum for writing on our arjuhi and trying their best to keep the spirit of KMHians high always. Thank you dears.

I really appreciate the hard work which has been put into in making this thread. Keep it up guys. Love you all for your efforts.

I never thought that my presence in the forum would be noticed much. Hence I was surprised when I read the credit and acknowledgement post. Thank you thank you so much dears.

I love my arjuhi and I miss them a lot. I will continue to do my best to keep our forum active and our spirits high

Shibzy, this forum will never forget you dear. You had always been one of the major inspirations of our forum. We love you and we miss you.

You Deserve This ❤️
Thank you for always being there with us 😃
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
KMH was the first love story I ever saw. It'll always be a bit closer than everything I see. Yet, that BG tune never stops giving me feelsss and goosebumps. I don't know how I old I was, must be around 8 years when I watched it on TV. And even now, I can clearly recall the scenes, though I keep scrolling through them on YT. Truly, they're magical and one of a kind couple, right from the emotions to the story telling. A milestone on TV, kuddoss to all fans to keep the spirit alive!
XD
Asherkibiwi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Its been 8 years...i was so crazy for this show back then..used to watch it at every repeat time..a real fangirling 😆 it was such a beautiful show n arjuhi r love ... no words for this show's title songs...best of balaji title song
And with this show i joined IF... always my favourite forum...i think my most posts were frm kmh forum...so always this forum will b special for me... missing everyone i met in that forum
.especially meher dii ❤️

Shibz :( i remember her frm my first forum days...i was shocked hearing abt her death :( may allah grant her heaven...may her soul RIP !

Lovely thread everyone :)

Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
I love how reading comments of this thread ❤️
Barishkiduaa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMG! 8 years of KMH! it has beeen such a long time love this show allot and miss it <3