Queen0fDarkness thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MariumChoudhary thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow...it waa really nice...I've enjoyed fully their One Day...The whole story was Amazing... and so was their journey... Maan had keep patience just for that one day and he also got that in last Finally geet also reciprocated his feelings... Really superb...I want to read more your stories ...I've read Some of it and all were really good
Desire6 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Tanya...Der my day ll b goin to b mast mast..
Subah subah ...wit ur lovly storyy..

Comming to dis sweet updt..
🤣
Wat caught my attention is..
Maan doin a strip tease 🤣
Hehehe!!

He was one adorable..sweet nd understanding caring and lovly romantic husband...whch all dream to have...

Jus loved d way..he gav all the space she wants...specially wat i loved d most is..
How he waited patiently to see his wife fallin for him..i mean he too slowly nd gradually fell for his wife..
Nd he nevrr tried to take ashmit ka place...
Instead he made a new place for himself wit his selfless love..
nd one day he got wat he wanted...
Jus loved all his special moments..
Der first cheek kiiss..to der full kiss..to der consumption.. Den dat bday surprise whch geet gave..

Lovly cute OS...
Penned it beautifully Tanya..
Waiting for more ..
MaankigopiMadhu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I had a smile though out the story :)  Love it ❤️
_Maaneet_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Lovely is
Loved Maan's patience, he silently loved Geet waiting for that one day when she too will fall for him and finally got it too..
amrinderdhami thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
loved it this one was amazing,beautifully written n even more beautifully expressed loved the understanding maan.. it was a beautifull os loved how geet fell in love with maan it was all so amazing..too gud
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
lovely os geet in love with her first hubby who is dead she married to maan
maan love with slowly be confessed his love but tell her that he will wait for her
geet liking maan company yhey have a beayti ful daughter ayana
geet finaly cinfessed her loved n naaneet have a happiky after with their daughter nice ending
nishamna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing.. Maneet marriage was arranged. Geet had a past. I really loved the way maan gave geet her space.  He didn't  force her to forget her first love.  Though he is no more but still lots of people are here who can not bear that their wife think about someone else.  But maan was patient.  He made sure to make geet comfortable with him.  Whenever geet used to cry for her first husband, maan let her cry but he was determined to make geet this much happy that she forgets all her sadness. Their first kiss after long one and a half year was amazing. . Maan had fallen for geet long before but he didn't  confess.  But after getting the news of geet'pregnancy, maan was very happy.  Finally he confessed which made geet so emotional.  But maan's  one day was still away. Eventually she also confessed when their daughter born. It wasn't  easy for geet too for moving forward forgetting her past .  But maan's love and care made this possible.  On maan's birthday,  finally she confessed her love and also gave maan a big surprise by showing all memories of theirs.  It was beautiful journey. 
meerasaravanan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
loved maan patient and unconditional  love for geet
Anotherstar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aww so lovely...
Love maan and his love for geet