SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

KRIYAANSH: KUCH KHAAS HAI INKI YEH LOVE STORY

*The Emotional Departure*

Its morning a little cloudy in NY, a beautiful mansion is shown from outside and a lady is shown shouting while knocking on the door.

Smriti: Beta tumhari flight ka time ho raha hai!

A voice replies from inside: Maa 5 minute aur, please!

The lady gets irritated and enters the room and picks up a cushion.

She throws at the girl saying: Haye bhagwan, flight 11 baje ki hai aur abh 10 baj raha hai!

The girl's hazel eyes opens in a flash and widens with a worried look. She ties her black hair which is covering her face. Her light orange lips are making weird faces. (You guessed it right she's none other than our princess KRIYA GHAI.) She's also pretty after waking up without makeup.

Kriya: Mom, aapne pehle kyun nahi uthaya! Abhi mujhe nahana hai, tayar hona hai, nashta bhi karna aur jaldi airport ke liye nikalna hai! AUR WOH BHI EK GHAANTE MEIN! OH GOD!

She says that while panicking and shouting. Her mom was still watching her reaction had started to laugh her heart out holding her stomach.

A confused Kriya 😕: Aap haas kya raheho! Is this funny?!. (Says that staring at her mom and realizes that it's still a little dark outside and looks at her alarm clock. She stares back at her mom.)

Kriya: Kya mom, aapne toh mujhe daraah hi diya tha. Thank god, it's only 7. (Says that holding her forehead.)

Smriti😆 : Haha sorry, ab chalo jaldi se freshn up ho jao, tab tak breakfast bhi ready ho jayega.

Kriya (pouting): OK mom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kriya's POV: Right after mom left I rushed in to the bathroom, quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. Within 10 minutes, I got out wearing a yellow dress, dried and straightened my hair and applied my favorite KOHL kajal. Put on some lip balm and wore a pair of yellow heeled sandals. I picked my cellphone and looked up at the room for the last time.

Smriti: Beta nashta ready hai!

Kriya: Aayi Mom! (I replied and took my handbag and left door walking towards the dining room).

Smriti: Aagayi tum, chalo aaj mein tumhein khud apne hathon se khilaungi.

I sat beside mom saying: Maa, main koi choti bachhi nahi hun. I'm 19 alright.

Smriti: Har maa ke liye bacche hamesha bacche hi raheinge phir chahe woh kitne bhi bare ho jaye. Tumhein yeh sab abhi samajh nahi ayega, jab tum khud...(I completed her sentence interrupting her).

Kriya: Jab main khud maa banungi tab mujhe pata chalega ke kaisa lagta vagera vagera. Please mom, yeh sab mere shaadi ke baad sochiyega. Jiske liye abhi bhi time hai.

Smriti (making a sad face): Aaj tum chali jaogi aur tumhara kamra abse khali hoga. Pata nahi phir kab wapas aogi?.

Kriya(I quickly wiped a tear which formed up in my eyes and fed a bite of paratha to mom): Arrey, aise kaise khali rahega?! Aur woh bhi Anu di ke hote huye (That was mention in D3 but no character was presented), 2 saal baad wapas arahi hai woh, and that to after finishing college, lucky her aap ko aur maasi ko toh khush hona chahiye ke aapko pareshan karne waali beti aapka peechha chhodrahi hai aur doosri beti aarahihai.

Smriti: Haan yeh baat toh hai, so iss tarah Anu tumhari jaga le legi aur finally koi tumhein miss nahi karega.

Kriya: Kya aap sabh mein mujhe miss na karoge? (I asked with a puppy face.)

Maasi replied from behind: Kisne kahan nahi kareinge, of course kareinge bhale tum chali jaogi toh kya Anu tumhari tarhey humey jhel payegi bikool nahi.

Kriya (I hugged maasi): Thank you maasi, I will miss you so much.

Smriti: Aur mujhe?

Kriya(hugging also mom): Aap ko bhi miss karungi.

Smriti-Maasi: We will miss you too beta!

Suddenly my eyes fell on my watch and my eyes widened.

Kriya😲 : OH NO! Mom it's 7:30, aiport ke liye nikalna hai.

Smriti: Main khana pack karke deti hoon. Wahi khaa lena.

Maasi: Driver, jaldi se gadi nikalo.

Within 5 minutes we were seated in the car (it was a chevrolet) and exactly at 7:55 they arrived at the airport.

Smriti: Bye beta, Dehradun pohunchte hi phone karna.

Maasi: Have a safe journey and lots of adventure.

Kriya: Thank you, aap dono ek doosre ka khayal rakhna aur agar mujhe di se koi bhi complaint mili toh...

Smriti-Maasi: Toh Rani Laxmi Bai Mode On ho jayega aur hamari kher nahi.!

The 3 of us burst out laughing 😆 and i hugged a them both: BYE!

I went inside the airport, collected my boarding passes and after the 3 hours of wait and checking I boarded the flight. As I sat on my seat, excitement and nervousness surrounded my thoughts. The flight was about to take off, I closed my eyes and as soon as the plane had reached the sky I bid goodbye to these beautiful clouds of NY.

Kriya: India, here I come.

Precap: Someone covers Kriya's eyes from behind and she shouts NEHA!.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED, STRICT ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN FOR COPY-PASTING.

Kaisa laga? Baaki updates Wattpad pe milega, mera acc. profile: SarafWasima. My other stories like: Marriage: A Thread Of Bond, Saathiya, Shayad Yahi Hai Pyaar & Woh Ho Tum are also available. Like, Comment, Share, Add in Buddy List & PM.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/90634561-kriyaansh-kuch-khaas-hai-inki-yeh-love-story

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Happyhappy09 thumbnail
Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Feel like read this story somewhere earlier
SarafWasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happyhappy09

Feel like read this story somewhere earlier

Ho sakta hai kyun ki kuch KR stories ki starting almost aisi hi hogi...Well keep reading the FF if you liked it on Wattpad link is in the update already.
SarafWasima thumbnail
Thanks dear baaki ka update WATTPAD pe milega... link is already mentioned in the update.
SarafWasima thumbnail

MARRIAGE: A THREAD OF BOND

Character Sketch

Reyaansh Singhania (27 yrs): Often called Rey, a dashing business man, always loved dancing and runs a D3 Dance Academy along with his friends. Has a son named Ansh from his previous marriage but got divorced as she wanted to be a superstar. Never fell in love with anyone after that.

Kriya Ghai (25 yrs): A beautiful young women, teaches at D3 Academy, very friendly and heart warming girl. She and Rey never came across each other's path as she teaches contemporary and classical dance styles and he teaches Hip Hop. She never thinks of getting married because her of 1st priority being dance.

Ansh Singhania (4 yrs): Rey's only son, he never knew who was his mother as she left after giving birth to him. He knows that someday she will return for him. After meeting Kriya being with Rey he assumes that she might be his mother and urges his grandfather to bring them together.

Ranvijay Singhania: Rey's father and successful business man, one day he visits D3 academy to meet Rey but comes across Kriya. On the first meet, he knew she would be the perfect girl to bring back love in his son's life.

Preeti Singhania: Rey's mother and a very lovely woman, always prays for Rey's happiness. At first, when she's informed about Kriya she opposes but later agrees for the alliance after knowing about Kriya's caring nature. Sometimes she tries to be cupid to bring them closer.

Anjali Singhania (24 yrs): Often called Anju, Rey's sister and very bubbly girl, loves her friends and family a lot. She comes back to India from Canada only to be with her family.

Smriti Ghai: Kriya's mother, a little strict but loves her kids a lot. She always pushes Kriya for marriage but the latter always manages to convince her. This time she happily accepts Rey's proposal from his father and takes a promise from Kriya to at least meet the guy.

Karan Ghai (28 yrs): Kriya's brother and Rey's best friend to which both are unaware about. He loves he's sister dearly and can die for her. He can't stand her pain and will surely kill the person who tries to hurt her even if it's someone close to him. He's a software engineer and has a black belt in Karate.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED, STRICT ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN FOR COPY-PASTING.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kaisa laga? Baaki updates Wattpad pe milega, mera acc. profile: SarafWasima. My other stories like; Kriyaansh: Kuch Khaas Hai Inki Yeh Love Story, Saathiya, Shayad Yahi Hai Pyaar & Woh Ho Tum are also available. Like, Comment, Share, Add in Buddy List & PM.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/93586398-marriage-a-thread-of-bond

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 7 years ago
love-kreya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story very interesting
Want to read more of ur story
Update asap
SarafWasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: love-kreya

Nice story very interesting
Want to read more of ur story
Update asap

go on the link update mil jayega
SarafWasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: Happyhappy09

Can't open the the link

Thnx for checking out my story there are more FF stories written by me.
love-kreya thumbnail
Hey read the story
That was amazing plz, update the next part soon in watt pad
love-kreya thumbnail
Or ha marriage wala story bhi update karo