Kriyaansh: Kuch Khaas Hain Inki Yeh Love Story (FF)

SarafWasima thumbnail
Love Couple India Season 3 0 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 6 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 7 years ago

*The Emotional Departure*

Its morning a little cloudy in NY, a beautiful mansion is shown from outside and a lady is shown shouting while knocking on the door.

Smriti: Beta tumhari flight ka time ho raha hai!

A voice replies from inside: Maa 5 minute aur, please!

The lady gets irritated and enters the room and picks u a cushion.

She throws at the girl saying: Haye bhagwan, flight 11 baje ki hai aur abh 10 baj raha hai!

The girl's hazel eyes opens in a flash and widens with a worried look. She ties her black hair which is covering her face. Her light orange lips are making weird faces. (You guessed it right she's none other than our princess KRIYA GHAI.) She's also pretty after waking up without makeup.

Kriya: Mom, aapne pehle kyun nahi uthaya! Abhi mujhe nahana hai, tayar hona hai, nashta bhi karna aur jaldi airport ke liye nikalna hai! AUR WOH BHI EK GHAANTE MEIN! OH GOD!

She says that while panicking and shouting. Her mom was still watching her reaction had started to laugh her heart out holding her stomach.

A confused Kriya ๐Ÿ˜•: Aap haas kya raheho! Is this funny?!. (Says that staring at her mom and realizes that it's still a little dark outside and looks at her alarm clock. She stares back at her mom.)

Kriya: Kya mom, aapne toh mujhe daraah hi diya tha. Thank god, it's only 7. (Says that holding her forehead.)

Smriti๐Ÿ˜† : Haha sorry, ab chalo jaldi se freshn up ho jayo, tab tak breakfast bhi ready ho jayega.

Kriya (pouting): OK mom.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kriya's POV: Right after mom left I rushed in to the bathroom, quickly brushed my teeth and took a shower. Within 10 minutes, I got out wearing a yellow dress, dried and straightened my hair and applied my favorite KOHL kajal. Put on some lip balm and wore a pair of yellow heeled sandals. I picked my cellphone and looked up at the room for the last time.

Smriti: Beta nashta ready hai!

Kriya: Ayi Mom! (I replied and took my handbag and left door walking towards the dining room).

Smriti: Aagayi tum, chalo aaj mein tumhein khud apne hathon se khilaungi.

I sat beside mom saying: Maa, main koi choti bachhi nahi hun. I'm 19 alright.

Smriti: Har maa ke liye bacche hamesha bacche hi raheinge phir chahe woh kitne bhi bare ho jaye. Tumhein yeh sab abhi samajh nahi ayega, jab tum khud...(I completed her sentence interrupting her).

Kriya: Jab main khud maa banungi tab mujhe pata chalega ke kaisa lagta vagera vagera. Please mom, yeh sab mere shaadi ke baad sochiyega. Jiske liye abhi bhi time hai.

Smriti (making a sad face): Aaj tum chali jaogi aur tumhara kamra abse khali hoga. Pata nahi phir kab wapas aogi?.

Kriya(I quickly wiped a tear which formed up in my eyes and fed a bite of paratha to mom): Arrey, aise kaise khali rahega?! Aur woh bhi Anu di ke hote huye (That was mention in D3 but no character was presented), 2 saal baad wapas arahi hai woh, and that to after finishing college, lucky her aap ko aur maasi ko toh khush hona chahiye ke aapko pareshan karne waali beti aapka peechha chhodrahi hai aur doosri beti aarahihai.

Smriti: Haan yeh baat toh hai, so iss tarah Anu tumhari jaga le legi aur finally koi tumhein miss nahi karega.

Kriya: Kya aap sabh mein mujhe miss na karoge? (I said with a puppy face.)

Maasi replied from behind: Kisne kahan nahi kareinge, of course kareinge bhale tum chali jaogi toh kya Anu tumhari tarhey humey jhel payegi bikool nahi.

Kriya (I hugged maasi): Thank you maasi, I will miss you so much.

Smriti: Aur mujhe?

Kriya(hugging also mom): Aap ko bhi miss karungi.

Smriti-Maasi: We will miss you too beta!

Suddenly my eyes fell on my watch and my eyes widened.

Kriya๐Ÿ˜ฒ : OH NO! Mom it's 7:30, aiport ke liye nikalna hai.

Smriti: Main khana pack karke deti hoon. Wahi khaa lena.

Maasi: Driver, jaldi se gadi nikalo.

Within 5 minutes we were seated in the car (it was a chevrolet) and exactly at 7:55 they arrived at the airport.

Smriti: Bye beta, Dehradun pohunchte hi phone karna.

Maasi: Have a safe journey and lots of adventure.

Kriya: Thank you, aap dono ek doosre ka khayal rakhna aur agar mujhe di se koi bhi complaint mili toh...

Smriti-Maasi: Toh Rani Laxmi Bai Mode On ho jayega aur hamari kher nahi.!

The 3 of us burst out laughing ๐Ÿ˜† and i hugged a them both: BYE!

I went inside the airport, collected my boarding passes and after the 3 hours of wait and checking I boarded the flight. As I sat on my seat, excitement and nervousness surrounded my thoughts. The flight was about to take off, I closed my eyes and as soon as the plane had reached the sky I bid goodbye to these beautiful clouds of NY.

Kriya: India, here I come.

Precap: Someone covers Kriya's eyes from behind and she shouts NEHA!.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED, STRICT ACTIONS WILL BE TAKEN FOR COPY-PASTING.

Kaisa laga? Poora uodate chapter 27 tak Wattpad pe milega, mera acc. profile: DiptiPatel9. My other stories like: Marriage: A Thread Of Bond, Saathiya & Shayad Yahi Hai Pyaar are also available. Like, Comment, Share & PM.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/90634561-kriyaansh-kuch-khaas-hai-inki-yeh-love-story

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SarafWasima thumbnail
*Dream Man*

No idea after how many long hours she had reached her destination.

Kriya (in her mind): Kitne saalon baad wapas ayi hoon, and that to Dehradun mera apna sheher.

She's standing next to the taxi stand near the airport.

Kriya: Yeh Neha ki bachchi, aaj ke din bhi late.

Suddenly someone covers her eyes from behind.

Voice: Miss Ghai, itni asani se tera peechha nahi chodne wali.

Kriya smiles and in excitement hugs the girl.

Kriya: Neha! I missed you so much!

Neha and Kriya have been best friends since childhood.

Neha: Jhooti, ek baar bhi tune phone nahi kya aur keh rahi hai ke miss kar rahi thi.

Kriya: Kaise karti, jab bhi phone karti hoon line hamesha busy hota hai. Shayad tu kissi se ghaanto tak baat karti hai.

Neha (hides her blushing face)โ˜บ๏ธ: Nahi toh, aisa kuch nahi hai, woh woh actually...

Kriya: Haan haan bol bol.

Neha: Chhod na yeh sab, car mein baith, ghar chaldi pohonchna hai. Party ki preparations bhi karni hai.

Kriya: Yaar party? Why? Meri halat dekh... Jet legged hoon aur tu party karne ki liye keh rahi hai.

Neha: Don't worry, Neha organizing party shaam ko. You can rest tab tak.

Kriya (irritated): Phirse teri ulti english, mujhe laga ke tune finally english sikhli hai.

Neha (laughs)๐Ÿ˜†: Yaar, I'm just joking. Main sirf tension mein ''Ulti English'' Mode pe baat karti hoon else everything is fine. Gaddi mein baith ab.

Both were chit chatting all the way to Neha's farmhouse, as they reached Kriya was pleased by the outdoor decor and takes her suitcase inside.

Neha: Now go and freshen up, khana upar bhej dungi, then you can rest.

Kriya: Ok ok, but party kitne baje hai?

Neha: 10 pm sharp, ab jaa na. Kaka please Kriya ka saman kamre mein rakh dijiye.

Kaka(Servant): Ji bitiya, aao Kriya beta.

Without a single word Kriya rushes in and the servant show her room.

Kaka: Kriya beta aap ko kuch chahiye do bata dijiyega theek hai.

Kriya: Ji kaka, ab aap jaa sakte hain.

The servant leaves the room and she reaches in her pocket and takes out her mobile.

Kriya: Chal Kriya, mom ko message karde warna khamakha tension le legi.

Kriya's POV: After I messaged mom about reaching Neha's farmhouse safely, I entered the bathroom for a shower about and hour I was under the warm water that helped me relaxing. Later, I changed into some comfortable clothes and took plate of food which was placed on the night stand. I assume Neha had brought the food while I was in shower, after finish I slept for and hour or two. But I so lost inside the soft and cozy blanket, that my god damn alarm rang. It was 9 already, I jumped out of the bed and stretched my arm and legs and went to freshen up a bit. As I came out I saw a beautiful white dress (same as in D3) laying on the bed, I knew that Neha had a taken out this dress for me, without a second thought I quickly changed into dress, curled my hair which had a bump till my chest. Applied a very light makeup and thin line of kajal and wore small white peal earrings. Suddenly I heard someone knocking on the door.

Kriya: Kaun? -I asked

Neha: Yaar main hoon, tayar hui ya nahi?.

Kriya: Andar aa.

Just as she entered the room, she found myself staring at the mirror.

Neha: Oh ho! Koi iski nazar toh utar do. Your damn pretty.

Kriya: Hat, anyways thanks for the dress yaar Neha.

Neha: Ey, what thanks?! Dost ko thanks kehne ki himmat kaise hui.

Kriya: Achchha baba, no thanks but still love you yaar.

Neha (giggling): Waise iss dress mein agar koi bhi tujhe dekhe ga toh tujhpar mar mitega.

After she passed that comment, I was seriously starting to blush.โ˜บ๏ธ

Neha: Btw tera dream man kaisa hoga?

Kriya (calm but smilingly)๐Ÿ˜Š: Pata nahi. Mera pehla pyaar dance hai toh phir usse bhi dance se pyaar hona chahiye.

Neha: Agar woh koi typical rich spoilt brat and show off nikla toh?

Kriya: Rich ya poor ka toh pata nahi, par haan koi spoilt brat and show off nahi hoga. Woh khudse pehle dusron ke baare mein sochega.

Narrator's POV: As she's describing her dream man someone had just entered the party. He was wearing a white full sleeve shirt till neck with side buttons and white pants. (same as in D3)

Kriya: Jo dusron ki respect kare aur apne aap ko zyada importance na de.

The guys collides with a girl and she apologies but he replies.

Guy: No I'm sorry, pretty young lady.

She smiled๐Ÿ˜Š at the compliment and left.

Kriya: Aisa hona chahiye mera dream man.

Just then the guys face is shown and everyone is cheering his name.

Everyone: Reyaansh, Reyaansh, Reyaansh. (Yeah it's none other than our dashing Rey)

Neha: Haye, mujhe lagta hai ke agle kuch dinno mein ya iss party mein tujhe tera Mr. Perfect mil jaayega.

Kriya (laughing)๐Ÿ˜†: You wish! Ab chal, party start ho chuki hai aur host baatein karne mein busy hai. Jijaji toh intezaar ke maare marjayenge.

Neha (throwing a pillow at her): Chupkar kuch bhi bolti hai, let's go.

Neha, who's dressed in a black dress length an inch above her knee gets down by the stairs with Kriya. Everyone is dancing and cheering, Rey is in the middle of the crowd. Every girl is wearing a mask and so does Kriya, a random guy collides with Rey and Kriya causing Kriya to fall and Rey holding her by the waist prevent her to fall. There was a breeze in the air as they gaze into each others eyes but was cut off as they heard a girl shouting at guy.

Girl (Shouting): Dance kar rahe ho ya race?! Dhakka deni ki kya zaroorat thi!

Rey's POV: We straightened ourselves as we heard a girl shouting and the whom I saved from falling spoke up.

Kriya: Hey chill! Relax it's an accident, kisi se bhi ho sakta hai. -She said trying to calm the other girl.

Girl: Kisi se nahi, sirf ladkon se hi ye hosakta hai. Dance toh karna aata hai nahi, dusron ko chot pohochane mein maza aata hai inhe.

Guy: So what!. Atleast hum dance kar rahe hain, tum ladkiyon ko toh dance ka ''D'' bhi nahi aata hoga.

Soon Neha stepped in and said (folding her arms): Achchha?, Kriya dikha de in boys ko ke ladkiyan bhi kisi se kam nahi hai.

Kriya, what a cute name I thought but came back to my senses as Neha had challenged the boys and I was confused thinking whether if it's going a little to far. She was glaring at Neha who was persuading her friend with a pleading smile. Finally, she gave a small smile and went towards the center with full attitude throwing of her mask which hit my chest and landed in my hands.

Kriya (demanded) : Music!

She just did few steps that made me keep staring at her. It was like an intense eye-lock.

Precap: Kriyaansh face off.

ALL COPYRIGHTS RESERVED, STRICT ACTION WILL TAKEN FOR COPY-PASTING.

How was it? Comment, Like & PM for the updates. Loveโค๏ธ -DiptiPatel9

Edited by DiptiPatel9 - 7 years ago
SarafWasima thumbnail
Sorry to reply late๐Ÿค”..my exams were on so didn't got the time to update but will try to update soon.
don girls thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome love the first two part
Beautifully written
Update soon
SarafWasima thumbnail

Originally posted by: don girls

Awesome love the first two part

Beautifully written
Update soon

Thnx dear, well I'm not sure if I'm still gonna continue updating on IF but if you would like to read more just check out the story on wattpad, here's my link: https://www.wattpad.com/user/SarafWasima
Thanks once again and sorry for the late reply.๐Ÿ˜Š