Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
bernardwinter
Having a laugh at the 12 apostles. This time last week.
style14 thumbnail
rithvik_d
Nobody told you the path would be easy, it's not going to be a path well trotted, it's going to be full of hardships losses and lessons,
But remember you've had a dream of reaching this goal,
so no matter what comes your way, no matter how many times you fall, get yourself together getup and walk again never let your goal Die as a wish!
style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi Retweeted Rithvik Dhanjani

It's possible..everything you dream and believe in is possible in reality you just need conviction,an unbreakable faith that it'll happen!

style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi Retweeted Neha Ashvikian

love it

Asha Negi added,

1:19
Neha Ashvikian @nehajadhav931
ur favourite movie KUCH KUCH HOTA HE...Thats why i made it Ashu di pls see this @AshvikRithAsha @AshvikLand @AshaNegi7 @AshaNegi_Fans
style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi Retweeted TellyCraze

Asha Negi added,

style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
They said you are from a small town, how would you survive there.. I said take that and watch me do it!
Beautiful minds inspire others~ wishing you all the luck and love @ektaravikapoor More and more power to you! Thanks for getting us this masterpiece!
We shine brighter together:) Also passing on this challenge to @karishmarawatbecause behind every successful woman is a tribe of other successful women who have her back.. Thankyou for being there for me when I had no one in this city!
style14 thumbnail
rithvik_d
Not just a sister, she is way way more than that to me...she a mother when I am in need, she is a friend when I am lonely she is my support system during my thick and thin and there are so many time I take her for granted because I am an ass like that to you sometimes Heenu @heena.dhanjani1 but you have been my pillar throughout my life and if there is someone who truly truly loves me without any condition it's you baby and believe me I love you back equally or may be not equally cos I would never know how to selflessly love someone like you do...you are my star baby happyyy Birthdayyy
Also a picture with this award is coz you were the first person to believe that I'll be winning awards one day even before I started my career this one's for you baby..
style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
Aj kiskaa bday hai?? Happy happy to this cutie patiootiee of mine.. on this special day of yours baby I just wish that your life becomes all that you want it to be.. I may not say it often but I really appreciate all that you do.. feel blessed for having a little one like you! The many things that you keep doing all the times make me realise how much you care:) and while you are out there trying to get where you want to be I just want to let you know that I really love you and want the same things too! Sometimes we talk often and sometimes we don't but Iam right here u know that and will always be;)
Happy birthday my cutie patootie