Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
style14 thumbnail
bombaysunshine
@rithvik_d Good morning Rithwik! (You are not old enough to be uncle.) :) I saw you yesterday. When I was on stage at the Gold Awards. I was giving my Dad his 'best actor' reward. The audience made me feel nervous. But then I saw you. In the front row, right in the middle! And I felt better, like one of my family was there. Did you see me smile at you? You did, right? Sorry I was in a big hurry afterwards. I was tired and had to go home. I missed you though. I didn't see you since a month ago! We have so much to catch up on so I'll see you at home this week. And we'll talk. #Bella@twinbabydiaries #boroplusgoldawards@zeetvpolu
style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
Happy birthday to the one person who has tolerated me so beautifully like no one ever has since the past eleven years.. Iam sure we have by far the best long distant relationship:) despite of being so different from me(the sundar susheel ghareloo kanyaa you are) you never thought of leaving my hand.. I love how when I come home for a week you make my home yours chinkaa we never express our love for each other but sometimes we can..right?? especially when it's a day like todayThankyou for always being there in my good and bad times.. and here it is one more time.. tere jaisa yaar kahaan.. kahaan aisa yaaranaaa
style14 thumbnail

Asha Negi Retweeted Sonakshi Sinha

Favourite one

Asha Negi added,

Sonakshi SinhaVerified account @sonakshisinha
Varun and Pakhi for life! 4 years of Lootera @RanveerOfficial @VikramMotwane @Ishikamohan