Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

style14 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 7 years ago
Karan WahiVerified account @karan009wahi 15h15 hours

Training with the MASTER... itsrohitshetty @rithvik_RD #boys #spain #gym #freak #fitness... https://www.instagram.com/p/BVE-CSJAbjY/

style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
And finally the wait is over and it's time that we would all be seeing our Rockstar on our television screens! Watch him in DhaiKiloPrem from today at 2pm every Monday to Saturday only on StarPlus.. Shower him with all your blessings and love people.. achha ladka hai #Nolookingbacknow
style14 thumbnail
rithvik_d
Chalo finally ladka Hamara bada ho gaya hai kaam pe lag gaya...ab awaragardi band aur naukri Shuru...Dhhai Kilo Prem on Star Plus Monday to Saturday 2pm. All the best for this new beginning meri jaan... @rahullsharma
style14 thumbnail
rithvik_d
Happyyy birthdayyy Shilpa ma'am!!! The world talks about the beauty that you are and how gorgeous you are but I feel lucky to be one of those people to know how beautiful you are from within...if there is a true definition of beauty it's you...wishing you a veryyy veryyy veryyy happy birthday
style14 thumbnail
Tellychakkar.com @tellychakkar

Aww...@rithvik_RD treats birthday boy @karan009wahi with a fun Sushi date #FriendshipGoalshttp://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/rithvik-treats-birthday-boy-karan-fun-sushi-date-170609 ...

style14 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail
style14 thumbnail
rithvik_d
That's is what the victory walk looks like...and this happiness is amplified to an all new level when it's shared with you haramkhor...here's wishing the man who I totally believe is my karmic friend and I am sure you were my girlfriend in some past life considering how you understand every shit that I am thinking about by just looking at me... you have a heart of gold mere bhai...and that dosent mean you rip it out and go selling it, coz you're behaving way more Sindhi nowadays when it comes to work than I have ever been...you are becoming rithvik dhanjani and I am soo proud of you!! @imkaranwahi
style14 thumbnail
ashanegi
Happiee happie birthday to our cutie who doesn't get tired of teasing me ever! it's your birthday ullu so only writing good things today.. have a great year and no matter how much we fight and abuse each other I will always wish the best for you from the bottom of my heart Chal ab nikal le