CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

@Twinu,loved your edits.Especially Yeh bhi hai Kuch aadha aadha one.😳

@Mano,Teacher ji,when will we get the next VM??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Thank u Twinu 😳

@mano YESS me too want VM πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Pls make on Ashu's all characters na, like the one u made on his bday πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And could u please upload the Rudy VMs in Vimeo with subs πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

@red BSD or Alcohol?🀣

Dillu's dialogues are lovely naπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dillu:where did u find this Mohini, can't u find a good girl and marry"
Danveer: 😳
Dillu: "Ok, Ok..I only got u married to her
But should u always listen to ur elders
U could have rejected
Danveer:😲

Had pain in my right arm
so took a break also had holidays inbtw
will start making caps again in few daysπŸ˜›

Haha yes, alcohol, BSD n Paro's bewakoofi all resulted in opening of Rudra dev's third eye πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Arey there was a scene na where Dilsher pulls Rudra's mooch n says how good u are as a son , listening to me , getting married n Rudra gets irritated, lol his expressions🀣

And when he wakes up from coma, Rudra calls him.Ranavat so Dilsher says "before this was hearing something else from ur mouth" πŸ˜†
Even in serious scenes RuDil n Danveer were funny πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mano-

haina
But when will this AT endπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

AT was waiting for me πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Seems everyone is in Rudra's world, even in Twitter β€οΈπŸ˜†
Lovely caps n love that eps before they went to Mumbai.. Rudra realising his love for Paro slowly
These are so simple scenes but Ashu was killing it with expressions, sply the eating scene n dupatta scene
Even though this track was from Paro pov I was feeling really really pathetic for Rudra... After he realized his love for Paro , she would have gone🀒😭

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Guys I dont know whether you have read the news. Yesterday night a very prominent Malayalam actress was molested on highway. The people created an accident, took the lady, tied her up and took her nude photos in mobile.
The entire Kerala filmdom has come in support of the actress and for once I am seeing men standing in front instead of woman with leading Malayalam stars Prithvi, Mohanlal , Suresh Gopi and Dulquer leading the pack. It was the director Lal who made the actress register the case.

For once nobody is talking about what she wore or what was she doing in a car as it was mentioned she was going to shooting location.

Imagine a very prominent actress and if this can happen to her, what it is about the ordinary woman on the street.
Edited by shruthiravi - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let's finish the AT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Guys I dont know whether you have read the news. Yesterday night a very prominent Malayalam actress was molested on highway. The people created an accident, took the lady, tied her up and took her nude photos in mobile.

The entire Kerala filmdom has come in support of the actress and for once I am seeing men standing in front instead of woman with leading Malayalam stars Prithvi, Mohanlal , Suresh Gopi and Dulquer leading the pack. It was the director Lal who made the actress register the case.

For once nobody is talking about what she wore or what was she doing in a car as it was mentioned she was going to shooting location.

Imagine a very prominent actress and if this can happen to her, what it is about the ordinary woman on the street.

What! 😲🀒
Haven't read anything about this till now

For how long will this keep happening

It's good to hear that atleast this time ppl are showing sanity n sensitivity
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Even with actress ?? 😲 that right if it can happen with an actress anything can happen 🀒

Gud to hear industry ppl supporting her
Thushi thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Let's finish the AT πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

only this page then we will finish