Ashish My Heartbeat @anju_ashish
More

STUNNER !! just look at him

These are soo gorgeous yeahhh .. Luv the effect
Edited by Thushi - 7 years ago
moviefan-pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awww ashna look so cute in the pic❤️, and his words are just dreamy... tfs the collage Mano, ashish
486792 thumbnail
Guys I have a small question.I know it's not related to Ashish.But I was curious and I wished to know your opinions.
If someone bashes our own country in the name of liberalism and freedom of speech then thats not considered wrong.
However if I say something to defend my country I will be called an intolerant person,right wing activist and what not.Is that fair??
When people despite living in India and benefitting from it,speak against it and support an enemy nation it's called freedom of speech.But the people who try to defend their country are wrong.Why??
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Andromeda how many times I have told you about power. Power of perception. We need to know that India is a hindu majority country. Our core values are rooted on the principles of Sanathana Dharma.
But then a culture was developed in which secularism means appeasing the minorities. Then it became the campaign for rights. Rights of whoever that ideology deemed fit. And thanks to the left ideology, the dynasty rule in the centre ( I dont want to tell who) and the influence of west that made us think east is not good, our culture is not good, roots of Sanathana Dharma is not good ended up in such attitude.
For us India became not good. Also the people practicing superstitions and all added to our woes as nothing good of Sanathana Dharma was highlighted.

Our Rama was a man who sent his pregnant wife to jungle and our Krishna was a playboy. Ramayana and MB were myths.

Now slowly this perception is going. With social media even we are discussing Sanathana Dharma, its ethos and the old system is facing threat. The funda that is happening now is just terrorizing, the old system's last attempt to hold on.

Dont give in, our roots are scientific, if we defend it with the knowledge of modern science no one can come near it. If they have a perspective, we too have a perspective.

Also we have to isolate people who bash our country, our culture among our social circle. If your ideas are original and is in line with the times we are living it will spread.

You all very know my analysis of SKR. I had never asked anyone to read. I wrote what I felt and it is you all who made it a hit. Reason is you could connect with it.
Everything is like that. If you speak from your heart which your head had validated there will be always listeners.

On a side note. Someone in wattpad pmed me telling my misconceptions regarding Ram is being spread and wanted to have a discussion. I ignored. There was no point. So sometimes we have to learn to ignore
486792 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@Andromeda how many times I have told you about power. Power of perception. We need to know that India is a hindu majority country. Our core values are rooted on the principles of Sanathana Dharma.

But then a culture was developed in which secularism means appeasing the minorities. Then it became the campaign for rights. Rights of whoever that ideology deemed fit. And thanks to the left ideology, the dynasty rule in the centre ( I dont want to tell who) and the influence of west that made us think east is not good, our culture is not good, roots of Sanathana Dharma is not good ended up in such attitude.
For us India became not good. Also the people practicing superstitions and all added to our woes as nothing good of Sanathana Dharma was highlighted.

Our Rama was a man who sent his pregnant wife to jungle and our Krishna was a playboy. Ramayana and MB were myths.

Now slowly this perception is going. With social media even we are discussing Sanathana Dharma, its ethos and the old system is facing threat. The funda that is happening now is just terrorizing, the old system's last attempt to hold on.

Dont give in, our roots are scientific, if we defend it with the knowledge of modern science no one can come near it. If they have a perspective, we too have a perspective.

Also we have to isolate people who bash our country, our culture among our social circle. If your ideas are original and is in line with the times we are living it will spread.

You all very know my analysis of SKR. I had never asked anyone to read. I wrote what I felt and it is you all who made it a hit. Reason is you could connect with it.
Everything is like that. If you speak from your heart which your head had validated there will be always listeners.

On a side note. Someone in wattpad pmed me telling my misconceptions regarding Ram is being spread and wanted to have a discussion. I ignored. There was no point. So sometimes we have to learn to ignore

Yes di.You are right.It's all about perception.The Sanatan Dharma is one of the most ancient systems prevalent in the world.And with all due respect to the different faiths,it existed prior to the advent of Christianity or Islam.Our culture,our traditions are rooted in the Sanatan Dharma.
And sorry to say but the word 'Secularism' is being misused everywhere.Secularism means that all the religions should be treated equally.Okay.But since when did partiality and favouritism towards the minorities in the name of secularism become equal treatment?It's baffling.

Superstitions and blind customs are an outcome of the rigidity of the society during the medieval era.If I am not wrong then practices like Sati and child marriage were not even prevalent during the vedic period or the ancient era.The Sanatan Dharma has never endorsed superstitions IMO.

Exactly di.Our roots are scientific.If one studies the Vedas,the Ramayana,the Mahabharata properly then he will understand that a lot of scientific theories are present in those epics.I remember one of your old posts in which you had mentioned the Pushpak Vimana to be one of the first instances where a flying vehicle was referred.
So we can justify our beliefs in application to modern science and logic.Nothing is baseless or illogical.

It's just that I feel really furious when some XYZ person utters trash against India and praises our enemy state in the name of freedom of speech.And that person happens to be a resident of India as well.

But then as you said it's better for me to ignore such people and stuff.You did the right thing by ignoring too.
Edited by ---Andromeda--- - 7 years ago
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Andromeda even I feel bad when I hear such things. But then I also realize you cannot change them unless they want to change. you can manage only yourself.
Mano.M thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Ashi don't know if u have read this
Just sharing it
Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
Mano.M thumbnail
About some bashing their own country
I have a guess what the Religion/Region of that person could be
I won't say India is perfect
we have our problems
Everyone of us lament, complain about it at some point of time
But we love our nation and won't let it down and
will stand for it and defend it when needed

But some live just to complain and bash
But they won't leave this country
Once they leave it and join their group(which they think they belong)
then they will know the value of India and Indians and it's religious freedom

Nation comes first not Religion, be it any Religion
Religion is just a path, people form their own path too
Hence can live without religion but not without nation
If they don't realize it well no one can help them

I would like them to point out one nation
that has as many Languages, Races and Religion as India
yet peaceful to an extent

The problem is with with extremism be it any religion
Speaking of my own Religion
I hate Hindu extremists too, they just create fear not respect
Mano.M thumbnail
Ashish My Heartbeat @anju_ashish

HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL

Edited by -Mano- - 7 years ago
CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ---Andromeda---

Guys I have a small question.I know it's not related to Ashish.But I was curious and I wished to know your opinions.

If someone bashes our own country in the name of liberalism and freedom of speech then thats not considered wrong.
However if I say something to defend my country I will be called an intolerant person,right wing activist and what not.Is that fair??
When people despite living in India and benefitting from it,speak against it and support an enemy nation it's called freedom of speech.But the people who try to defend their country are wrong.Why??

Ashi, constructive criticism about country is always good it helps to improve situations, as citizens of Democratic country we have rights to do so. But bashing and calling it intolerant as if it's the only country which has problems, that too by those ppl who are living here is worse.
Yes India is intolerant to some extent, but what about USA , France or any other country? How funny is that few days ago the President of a country called us intolerant n now look at their state.

All this is also a result of lack of awareness for our religion/region/nation.
Our education system is good, but I think we hardly know anything about our own country. Whatever we know is based on myths n hearsays. If we know the base of every religion then it's saying the same thing but still we fight on the basis of religion. And misusing our Constitutional rights.. like u said freedom of speech n secularism, these terms are easily misused.
Lack of awareness can give rise to two things, either we become religious extremist's or we lose interest in our religion n get lured towards Western culture thinking it's modern n more convenient. The second one makes us bash our own country.. but as mano said if they move to other place they will understand the worth of India.
Being religious extremist's is another pathetic thing.