SITA-Meri sadev 1 patni hogi(anninversary)

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

One year ago we got the most divine moment in Siya Ke Ram. The much awaited moment when Siya Ram first talk to each other.
That tenderness, shyness and subtle yet sweet changes in expressions in SiRa was a delight to watch. 😛

Before this Sita had just heard about Ram, his heroic acts and humanity, and has been an admirer of his chivalrous persona.. But was he really the one she has been waiting for? Was he a just like any other Prince or was is unique?And Sita got the answers to all her questions ... He was really the one who redefined the meaning of Maryada !

Ram too had just heard about the brave and beautiful Sita who stopped the Ashwamedh horse. And the day before even saw her, but talking to her that day he started knowing himself more than ever.. when she praised him for keeping humanity above any dharma..
He also realised how open minded she is.. She believed in being "Together yet Independent".. Families' identity is important but one shouldn't forget their own identity in this course...

And we all know how he gave Sita her own identity at the end and himself remained Sita's Ram 😳

I will first of all praise Ashish and Madirakshi for bringing out the beauty of this scene.. The bg score and setting was par excellent .. Thats why we can cherish this moment every time 😳

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CutiepieAD thumbnail
Well this scene can't be put into words but just trying to capture the best moments 😳

Sita... Sita is my name and I like to be called by this name (Sita breaks the ice first 😛)

And the first time Ram taking Sita's name 😳😳 nd her blushing is soo cute 😳😳

And finally Ram caught Sita.. Are u testing me ??

And then the way he said "satya ya asatya" was epic 😳

Sita says she fears that if she tells the truth, she might enrage him..
And he says he promises that she will get the desired answer from him
So Ram started giving vachan from then itself 😉😆

And finally her question.. Will he marry more than once according to the traditions...

Now the historic moment which formed the base of SiyaRam's eternal relationship..
His answer... SITA ... I will have just one wife...
The assurance on his face and the happiness on her face... AshMa nailed it here!👏

Edited by aditi97 - 7 years ago
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ahhh Adituuu 🤗🤗

What a beautiful post ..Your edit nd gifs.. Luv them ❤️

One of the best scene of SiRa ... And lyk u said AshMa totally nailed it .. Espl Madi suprised abt Ashu toh we already now 😳 .. Not only Madi infact it was a suprise from team 😆 .. Really who though we will get a scene lyk this direct after their first meet ? 😳 And their convooo .. It was Magical man ❤️❤️ I have no words to describe them <3 <3 .. her question his Vachan .. Sita Meri sadev ek hi patni hogi ...

Everything was sooo perfect from dilogue to acting .. the end was also perfect with SiRa smile nd their bg

btw her Ayodhyas Yuvaraj how cutu was that <3 .. 😆

CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

Ahhh Adituuu 🤗🤗

What a beautiful post ..Your edit nd gifs.. Luv them ❤️

One of the best scene of SiRa ... And lyk u said AshMa totally nailed it .. Espl Madi suprised abt Ashu toh we already now 😳 .. Not only Madi infact it was a suprise from team 😆 .. Really who though we will get a scene lyk this direct after their first meet ? 😳 And their convooo .. It was Magical man ❤️❤️ I have no words to describe them <3 <3 .. her question his Vachan .. Sita Meri sadev ek hi patni hogi ...

Everything was sooo perfect from dilogue to acting .. the end was also perfect with SiRa smile nd their bg

btw her Ayodhyas Yuvaraj how cutu was that <3 .. 😆

Thank u thushuu 🤗🤗

haan one of the best scenes n very important one too 😳

bold- so true !! Madi just nails in romantic scenes, that shyness was soo cute 😳😳

And as u said the team too surprised, i never thought we will get such a convo nd remember there was not precap abt this 😆😆

Lol yes Ayodhya yuvraj and Janak putri to Sita was so cute 😛

And I loved the way Ram said aap meri pareeksha le rahi hain?? satya ya asatya ?? 😳😆
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I had so much to say about that scene. You very well know I had mentioned Purusharth coming for Purush. A man with all the qualities stands on the top and a woman who has the right knowledge, knows to manage relations and a woman whom he can trust comes for him.
And that final answer Sita meri sadeiv ek patni hogi. It could be taken in anyway. One the normal meaning, second Sita will be my only wife 😃. Hari's double edged dialogues were there from that moment itself.
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

I had so much to say about that scene. You very well know I had mentioned Purusharth coming for Purush. A man with all the qualities stands on the top and a woman who has the right knowledge, knows to manage relations and a woman whom he can trust comes for him.

And that final answer Sita meri sadeiv ek patni hogi. It could be taken in anyway. One the normal meaning, second Sita will be my only wife 😃. Hari's double edged dialogues were there from that moment itself.

bold- yes !! this time he said "Sita.. Meri sadev ek patni hogi" Ayodhya prince to Mithila Princess
and the second time when he repeats the same dialogue in the first coronation track, he says "Meri sadev ek patni hogi .. Sita " 😳 a husband to a wife.. just with the placement of "Sita" the meaning changed 😛
Thushi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aditi97

Thank u thushuu 🤗🤗

haan one of the best scenes n very important one too 😳

bold- so true !! Madi just nails in romantic scenes, that shyness was soo cute 😳😳

And as u said the team too surprised, i never thought we will get such a convo nd remember there was not precap abt this 😆😆

Lol yes Ayodhya yuvraj and Janak putri to Sita was so cute 😛

And I loved the way Ram said aap meri pareeksha le rahi hain?? satya ya asatya ?? 😳😆

Precap was dedicated to lankesh 😆 So i was not expecting anything ... even if we got glimps of SiRa i would have been lol .. She is really good in romantic scenes nd both of them gave their 100 % in those scene ❤️

bold Ashu expression ❤️
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thushi

[

bold Ashu expression ❤️

haan his expressions 😳😳
As u said we are already aware that Ashu is so good in romantic scenes, but romance as Ram was of another level... How dignified he was even while teasing 😳
And the way he said vachan deta hoon, that change in expressions 😳

Vdvisa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
How did I miss this beautiful post!!! Aditi the gifs and caps and write up are amazing 🤗

This scene was so ethereal!!! And AshMa were stunning!!! How can I forget this scene was doing research on an offscreen photo of Ramji to see which scene it was the yellow with this shawl 😆 this scene laid the first foundation of their journey together each got to know of the other's feeling firsthand. This episode was such a contrast ...SiRa and Ravan
CutiepieAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vdvisa

How did I miss this beautiful post!!! Aditi the gifs and caps and write up are amazing 🤗

This scene was so ethereal!!! And AshMa were stunning!!! How can I forget this scene was doing research on an offscreen photo of Ramji to see which scene it was the yellow with this shawl 😆 this scene laid the first foundation of their journey together each got to know of the other's feeling firsthand. This episode was such a contrast ...SiRa and Ravan

bold- 🤣

brown- yes!! it was such a contrast 😳