Lopa was on fire today!

Posted: 7 years ago
Did any of you noticed The moment Lopa mentioned the Manu incident (post Kathgara) where Bani exaggerated that matter & tried to misinterpret & twist the thing to Make the situation in her favour by portraying herself as a victim, Bani lost her shit & started making weird sounds to create noise taki woh point koi sun nehi paye. Because she was shit scared if her real game gets exposed infront of HMs 🤣

Also, Bani while apparently fighting for her mother (who by the way Lopa had not disrespected at all) abused Lopa's mother.

PS - Lopa was on fire today IMO. She had set her mind that she'll expose Bani's victim drama & eventually she succeeded in proving her point 🤣 No other HM were able to expose Bani's game except Lopa. I don't know if She'll win or not but what she did today was praiseworthy. No wonder she's getting praised from FB to Twitter for exposing Bani's dirty face 😆Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Love her fierce nature.Ksis ki taraha rondu nahi hai woh 
kaps22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, agreed. She turned out to be one fiery woman!

Originally posted by: littlesmile

Love her fierce nature.Ksis ki taraha rondu nahi hai woh

I still can't stop laughing over the fact Bani totally made a fool out of herself 🤣 I'm 100% sure No other contestant could've done this like Lopa. Lopa is the actual tigress of this season. Iron Lady of BB10 ⭐️Edited by NadanParindey - 7 years ago
meLuvsParul thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
LOPA=FIERCE
ROHAN=HONEST
ROPA=TRUE FRNDS
DoremonLove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Yes bani again started with her half laughing half crying act to stop lopa but lopa completely exposed it. Today bani proved that she indeed uses it as auzar.
Shame on others except rohan who chadofyed on lopa.
Baja daali  🥳bani had nothing to say so started attacking lopa. She herself admitted ke usne lopa ka hath peeche moda.
And as someone said in DDT nimbo ki tarah nichod diya hamari lopa ko😡
littlesmile thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: NadanParindey

I still can't stop laughing over the fact Bani totally made a fool out of herself 🤣 I'm 100% No other contestant could've done this like Lopa. Lopa is the actual tigress of this season. Iron Lady of BB10 ⭐️

She exposed banis victim game like a BOSS 😎 She is the only girl who stood up against gundi bani till the end 👏
..-Zaara-.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
And after being violently handled by BaniJ she didnt pull out the sympathy card for herself. Shows she doesnt need or want to stay in thr game if she has to stoop low.
What im upset about is y is she in the khalnayak kursi tomorrow?
That shouldve been Bani.
One thing is for sure Lopa singlehandedly exposed Banis sympathy drama. Well done. Lopamudra 👏

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Yes bani again started with her half laughing half crying act to stop lopa but lopa completely exposed it. Today bani proved that she indeed uses it as auzar.

Shame on others except rohan who chadofyed on lopa.
Baja daali 🥳bani had nothing to say so started attacking lopa. She herself admitted ke usne lopa ka hath peeche moda.
And as someone said in DDT nimbo ki tarah nichod diya hamari lopa ko😡

He's sensible & mature all I agree but Rohan actually bohut sweet aur naive banda hein in sab mamlo mein. 😆
priyanka... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lopa tried to explain HMs what really she said, but HMs were already diverted by Bani's comment, 'Meri maa ke baarein mein mat bolna' and her overaction. So they thought Lopa said something about Bani's mother. Lopa tried to stop Bani attacking her, she tried to maintain distance, but in vain everything looked ugly because of bani.