luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I want to see Ankush as Krishna again, or in any role where he plays the local bad boy. Ankush played Krishna so well, and he looked extra attractive then too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ It was after he played Krishna did I notice his acting capabilities. πŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Vanellope thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Kartik has been one seriously multi dimensional character & it would not be an exaggeration to say,Ankush has been brilliant in playing every facet to Kartik
And then as Krishna,he brought forth the bad side & was brilliant again.It was laudable how while playing both Kartik & Krishna,he brought mannerisms & expressions so distinct to Krishna that we could easily make out the evil Krishna from our innocent Kartik

That's some serious talent right there.Couldn't agree anymore with Rinku when she went on to state about Ankush being one of the handful of actors who we can call really good.He made a fan out of my mom & my dad even

May he keep shining

About this line of yours " and he looked extra attractive then too " I concur πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ
Edited by Vanellope - 7 years ago
sreeya852 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I still haven't gotten over the disappointment of having Krishna's arc being cut short. I wanted to see more of him, that too opposing Survi. I still remember the scene where Survi confronts him about slapping Kushi- the entire scene was done so well, and I was given false hope around having more scenes with the characters together. I will continue to say that I would have continued watching the show even if Kartik had died and Krishna was paired opposite Survi (SonKush's onscreen chemistry was that good).
It would be nice to see Ankush Arora take on that avatar again.
luxmi_1029 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Vanellope

Kartik has been one seriously multi dimensional character & it would not be an exaggeration to say,Ankush has been brilliant in playing every facet to Kartik

And then as Krishna,he brought forth the bad side & was brilliant again.It was laudable how while playing both Kartik & Krishna,he brought mannerisms & expressions so distinct to Krishna that we could easily make out the evil Krishna from our innocent Kartik

That's some serious talent right there.Couldn't agree anymore with Rinku when she went on to state about Ankush being one of the handful of actors who we can call really good.He made a fan out of my mom & my dad even

May he keep shining

About this line of yours " and he looked extra attractive then too " I concur πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ

So true, when it was needed we saw the distinctions and left us confused in the beginning too. He is such an underrated actor. I hope he comes back to TV soon, with a short but noteworthy project πŸ˜ƒ He deserves much more recognition for the work he does πŸ‘
kiara26 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: luxmi_1029

I want to see Ankush as Krishna again, or in any role where he plays the local bad boy. Ankush played Krishna so well, and he looked extra attractive then too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ It was after he played Krishna did I notice his acting capabilities. πŸ‘

I just wanna see him back.. whatever role it is...