Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Nivedita. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Omg this is too much... Next two week nobody should speak anything against Bani nahi toh again they'll get bashed..

For BB team, Bani kare toh Raas Leela baaki HMs kare toh Character Dheela πŸ˜†

jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: crazygypsy

So are you saying that Manu is not the biggest backbiter in the house?

aa gaye peeche peeche. πŸ₯±

Haan bhai waise toh Salman badi opinions leta hai MM ki. What they say becomes gold standard for everything in the BB house. Ab laadli ki baat kya kardi, Salman ne toh Manu ki le li. πŸ˜†

And where did I defend Manu? Kuch bhi? 
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deepika04

Well, while Salman Khan was talking to Bani and Lopa, Manu Punjabi interrupted and put his opinion over their ugly brawl. We EXCLUSIVELY reveal, Manu Punjabi said to Salman Khan that VJ Bani is biggest "chuglikhor" (backbiter) of the house. Hearing this, Salman Khan gets quite furious and instead slams Manu Punjabi. 

We EXCLUSIVELY reveal, as Manu said that Bani does backbiting of everyone in the house, Salman Khan slammed him saying that he is not less. The Sultan actor showed real face to Manu by saying that he is the biggest backbiter of the house and not VJ Bani. Bitter truth?  Manu Punjabi is quite upset about what Salman Khan said to him and he started over reacting over the same in a different way after the episode shoot was done.

The truth the truth!! Slay with the truth! πŸ‘Manu is of course the biggest backbiter πŸ˜†Finally Salman reveals it, finally.
Took him long enough πŸ€’

Cookermaichane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Expressionist (January 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Tanika_11

But I love Gulab jamuns πŸ˜†

Tooh gulab jamun πŸ˜†
-sunflower- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Salman in this one. Manu is No.1 in back bitching. Bani holds No.2 position only. Edited by -sunflower- - 7 years ago
nymeria5 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Of course. 
In BB house, going against Bani is even worse than committing any sin or even murdering someone. 

My god. The bias is ridiculous this year. 

JEETE RAHO BANI J. You don't deserve it at all. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsnotme

I so wanted this to happen. Wish they show the HMs all the clips where he has bitched about everyone including his best friends - Mona and Manveer. Great job Salman!!!

i
I am looking forward to that πŸ˜†
crazygypsy thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: jibber-jabber

aa gaye peeche peeche. πŸ₯±

Haan bhai waise toh Salman badi opinions leta hai MM ki. What they say becomes gold standard for everything in the BB house. Ab laadli ki baat kya kardi, Salman ne toh Manu ki le li. πŸ˜†

And where did I defend Manu? Kuch bhi? 

@bold - so I can't ask a question now? 
It's not Bani 's fault that Manu wasn't questioned about his behaviour previously. 
Silvertarax thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Manoj backbites the most and he has the audacity to point fingers at Bani. When has he ever heard her backbite anyway? Idiot kahin ka.
Watch all the episodes and the longest scenes were given to M3 and their bitching sessions. 
handlessthakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Setting the path for Manu's exit next week