Help for Shantanu voting in JDJ9

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Hey guys, as you all know, Shantanu is currently seen on Jhalak and this week we came to know that for the finale to decide to decide the winner, voting will be allowed from 14 jan to 19 jan 2017 so I am going to make a 'good luck' thread for Shan. I know it's short notice and since I want the thread to be up by tomorrow night or Sunday morning( as voting lines will be open for 5 days only), I was wondering if you guys would want to help. I'm off at college and I don't really have good photos/collage of Shan so is there someone who can help me with some? Don't worry, photo/collages/GIFs credits will be on your name of course.
If you are willing to help,please PM me before Sunday morning(IST) please. Thank you all.

And in case you need Shan voting details,here it is:
VOTING STARTS TOMORROW

Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Y12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I don't know if it's the right place to post this, but I know that D3 forum is where shan has max fans or well wishers :)
Edited by Y12345 - 7 years ago
abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Though we are voting but Shan is not going to win, this am sure even Shantannu is aware coz Jhalak will not allow their favourite - SALMAN lose who has been associated with Jhalak from.a long time.

I feel bad for Shan as although he deserves to win but he won't ,all because he is pitted against the favourite of Jhalak.