Gauahar and Urvashi go all out to support Bani

soulEscape thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago

Ex-Bigg Boss winners Gauahar Khan and Urvashi Dholakia go all out to support Bani J

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tv/news/hindi/ex-bigg-boss-winners-gauahar-khan-and-urvashi-dholakia-go-all-out-to-support-bani-j/articleshow/56488681.cms

Edited by soulEscape - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Detox thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
So many ex BB winners support her...Vindu, Urvashi, Gauhar, Prince ...,
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail + 9
This is one tweet by some lopa fan named shoaib

"TUMHAARI SUVVAR JAISI SHAKAL KAHI NA KAHI TO DEKHI HUI LAGTI HAI??? STOP TARGETING LOPA!!!!!"

Why fans goes into this low just for a show!!well i am talking abt all blind fans-i am sure some bani fans also did this!

And this-tweeted by manu fan

@urvashi9 @BiggBoss @ColorsTV shut up bitches ... tumko gaali nahi dikhati jo bani bakti hai chudail word bas samajh aaya ..
SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Urvashi was one of the contestants I liked the most in season 6 and its good to see she's supporting Bani. I've also noticed that she has no problems criticising Bani where she's wrong so she's not biased or anything and still some people insult her so much. Sad. Those people really lack manners. 
IFrozenl thumbnail

Originally posted by: -smolderhalder.

Urvashi was one of the contestants I liked the most in season 6 and its good to see she's supporting Bani. I've also noticed that she has no problems criticising Bani where she's wrong so she's not biased or anything and still some people insult her so much. Sad. Those people really lack manners. 

I know, it's sad to see some fans behave this way, it's there opinion like we have ours, should respect it or ignore it, why stoop down so low. I remember Andy was so upset over some people criticizing him unnecessarily for just supporting a contestant they dont like.!
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Urvashi my fav BB contestant till date...good to see her valid points!!
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Urvashi has always been my favorite winner !!!
She did give a fitting reply to all the bashers !!
Can't believe fans can get so low in defending their favorites !!
RB.ritz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Detox

So many ex BB winners support her...Vindu, Urvashi, Gauhar, Prince ...,

Not only winners but ex contestant like sambhabna, Sonali, Andy, sushant, azaz, pooja mishra support bani