Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Akankshas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I love many Ani di and its difficult to choose one and that one should be from his scenes then its really very difficult ..πŸ˜ƒ Kunal Karan Kapoor's comic timing is amazing and I really love that πŸ˜ƒ But favourite is emotional 😊 and one of my favourite is when Ridhima called Mohan before her engagement and he was only listening at that time his eyes and after the call his eyes and expression were just outstanding, that sequence was amazing and the 2nd one when Vasu was watching Megha at Rukku's home.. He was only staring to her and when Rukku's father says his line he looked at him and that look was just awesome totally different and Don wala πŸ˜ƒ Megha's faint sequence... these two are in mind at this time.. Actually I am confused its difficult to choose but in both scenes his eyes and expressions were fantastic so these two...πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Akankshas91 - 7 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akankshas91

I love many Ani di and its difficult to choose one and that one should be from his scenes then its really very difficult ..πŸ˜ƒ Kunal Karan Kapoor's comic timing is amazing and I really love that πŸ˜ƒ But favourite is emotional 😊 and one of my favourite is when Ridhima called Mohan before her engagement and he was only listening at that time his eyes and after the call his eyes and expression were just outstanding, that sequence was amazing and the 2nd one when Vasu was watching Megha at Rukku's home.. He was only staring to her and when Rukku's father says his line he looked at him and that look was just awesome totally different and Don wala πŸ˜ƒ Megha's faint sequence... these two are in mind at this time.. Actually I am confused its difficult to choose but in both scenes his eyes and expressions were fantastic so these two...πŸ˜ƒ

True...

Eyes was vulnerable. Love his eyes ❀️

This was the other scene you like πŸ˜ƒ Love Vasu...

Akankshas91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes, this was...πŸ˜ƒ See, his eyes... His look was totally different na..?πŸ˜ƒ
Don't know why but he looks totally different in this.. Can't explain why but I love Vasu in this..πŸ˜ƒ
Anila di What you think about this scene? 😊

Originally posted by: Ani_98

Edited by Akankshas91 - 7 years ago

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Yes, this was...πŸ˜ƒ See, his eyes... His look was totally different na..?πŸ˜ƒ
Don't know why but he looks totally different in this.. Can't explain why but I love Vasu in this..πŸ˜ƒ
Anila di What you think about this scene? 😊

Agree Don wala look. πŸ˜ƒ pura besharmo ki tarah dekh raha tha Megha ko lete hue. πŸ˜†

I like the whole scene...I love Vasu and all the characters in the revamp. Wish the show had gone on for longer and Megha had arrived much later...so we got to enjoy Vasu - Aai - Bala - Ruku and Mama...more.
Srishti97 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My favourite is when Vasu knows,he is Mohan but he don't remember anything.πŸ˜ƒ The way he looks Megha,hanky, and touches his hairs.. Love that sequence πŸ˜ƒ And from season 1, Rashmi's engagement's last part,when Mohan said to Megha to home after that he smiled and then drop of tear.. Wowww I love that❀️ πŸ˜ƒ How he managed to control himself.. Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘
In each and every scenes Kunal Karan Kapoor's proves,he is a brilliant actor πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Ani_98

That Kunal Karan Kapoor is King of expressions...no doubt πŸ˜ƒ

Kunal Karan Kapoor is (wish I could find the right word but there is non) in emotional scenes. The beauty about Kunal Karan Kapoor is that non of his emotional scenes are the same...he is unbelievable...πŸ‘

There are many great actors...who do emotional scenes very well...but it does not matter how different the character is or the situation...they perform the same...but Kunal...never.

Anyway...I love every emotional scene Kunal Karan Kapoor has done...but one scene that totally amaze me and touch me was this scene here...I just felt exactly what Vasu/Mohan was feeling. What Megha's touch was doing to him...and Kunal did this moment with just expressions and no words πŸ‘

Do let me know...what is the "BEST SCENE" for YOU...that cross your mind when you think about Kunal Karan Kapoor?

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srishti97

My favourite is when Vasu knows,he is Mohan but he don't remember anything.πŸ˜ƒ The way he looks Megha,hanky, and touches his hairs.. Love that sequence πŸ˜ƒ And from season 1, Rashmi's engagement's last part,when Mohan said to Megha to home after that he smiled and then drop of tear.. Wowww I love that❀️ πŸ˜ƒ How he managed to control himself.. Brilliant πŸ‘πŸ‘
In each and every scenes Kunal Karan Kapoor's proves,he is a brilliant actor πŸ˜ƒ
E]

Agree Srishti97 the whole scene as Vasu was awesome... πŸ˜ƒ Specially the way his touch his hair...the way he look at Megha and was about to touch her.

The other scene you are talking about...I love that scene too and there is nothing more I love when an artist got tears in his eyes...control it and then let the big tear drop slowly πŸ‘

There is another scene like this in Dak. When Diya is telling that she was gang raped and Shaurya is listing...just before he hug her...
Edited by Ani_98 - 7 years ago
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Some hard to find old articles on Kunal Karan Kapoor - 2013

Kunal Karan Kapoor: I sorely miss those carefree days and the fun we used to have with friends. I am sure everyone had this man outside school selling amla and other chatpata stuff which, even after being warned by our parents, we used to enjoy eating (laughs). Also playing in the orchids and eating ripe mangoes with friends was so much fun. I was completely an outdoor lover and used to just run around every day. I also miss having kala khatta cola a lot which I can't have now

Kunal Karan Kapoor: Frankly speaking, I have never sent or received a telegram in the whole of my life. So my last telegram will be to myself as I will never get a chance again.

Kunal Karan Kapoor: I am frightened of snakes; they are so slithery and vicious. Recently, I was in the tropical forest of Cambodia, it was evening time and I was on my way back to my hotel when I saw a gigantic snake. Seeing it, I was horrified. I was all alone and by God's grace, it did not do anything and passed by.

Yesterday messaged the link of our NBT newsletter to Kunal Karan Kapoor and in reply he wrote this.
Kunal:
thanks a lot...if u can, pls do convey my thanks to the guys at India-Forums...no one discusses shows, the way u guys do.. feels like being at the vortex...
Sakhi:
Great to hear from you Kunal! it definitely made my day and your message sure is going to make the day of people at IF. Stay blessed!
Kunal:
u too. u guys make my day everyday jus dat i dont mention and quietly take it in as blessings .

Kunal said:
I was in the stubble look when I met the producers of Na Bole..and they loved the look. Now it has been so long that sometimes I itch to shave it off and feel my face without the hair. My dad also says, "Gunda lag raha hai ! Why don't U shave it off and look presentable." But most of the girls I know like it.

Ani_La_Iam thumbnail
Some old article in 2012.

From being Nanhi's Spiderman, to playing pranks and pulling little Addu's ears, Kunal Karan Kapoor, who plays Mohan in Colors' "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha" has managed to strike a chord with both the kids on screen.
And now, their camaraderie is visible off-screen too, with Kunal becoming great friends with them in just a short span of time.
"In the last one year I did a lot of growing up, I think I can manage these two tots now," says Karan. But having said that, he found himself being a child again, thanks to the little pranksters on the sets. Like all kids, these two are a power-packed punch of mischief mongers.
We got to know that Ashnoor (Nanhi), who looks like a doll, can apparently talk ones ears off and Vishesh (Addu) is a force unto himself, like a one man army. "I always thought that I was the biggest prankster par yeh to mere baap nikle," says Kunal, adding, "Kids nowadays are so smart, they grow up faster than we realise. The best way to deal with them is to put ourselves in their shoes and think like them. Being their friends works the best. I really wouldn't want to be in their bad books."

Dushyant Wagh: "It is really nice to work with Kunal. He is very humble and cooperative. Earlier he used to stay in Chembur. Since it was a long distance from the sets, he has recently taken a flat close to the sets. After our shooting hours we hangout very often."
He also adds with a smile that Kunal and he goes for shopping together! ""I know usually two girls go out for shopping, but we enjoy our shopping time too!"" he says.

Kunal says he is not very different from the character he will be playing in his next TV show.
Life gives second chances' is a mantra that Kunal Karan Kapoor believes in. In his earlier shows, we have seen the actor play supporting roles, but this is the first time he has got the chance to play the lead role in Colors' new show "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha", which will air at 10.30pm tonight. "2012 has proved to be lucky for me. It's been a long wait but the right thing has come my way. From playing the role of a teenager, to that of a cadet, and then a negative role, I now want to try my hand at a slightly mature character, and there is no better way of showcasing my skills than this wonderful prime time show" he said.
In the show, Mohan is portrayed as a crime reporter, a carefree, happy-go-lucky guy, who is constantly hunting for fun and adventure. He is happy to be the way he is and isn't looking for any added baggage or complication in his life. But love can happen anywhere, and with anyone.
Says Kunal, "I can completely relate to my character. I believe in love but love doesn't have to be at first sight, at times, love grows on. Oddity excites me, and I look for rare treasures, I would want my love story to be an impossible love story, just like the story of this show."
About the rest of the cast of the show, Kunal said "Akanksha has been a great co-star, on and off the screen. Her approach, confidence in front of the camera and behind it is impressive. I am definite that the audience will love our interesting pairing. Ashnoor and Vishesh are like a punch of energy. Their mischief and nakhras keep us on our toes; I was always the prankster on the set par yeh toh mere bhi baap hain".

Kunal Karan Kapoor says, "Akanksha is a superb co-star to work. This is her first show, but her confidence in acting is impressive. When she faced the camera for the first time, she was as confident as if she has been doing it since years. She was very calm and not at all nervous."

Kunal Karan Kapoor: "I have waited for a full fledged role since years. This year seems to be great for me and I am sure this show will help me grow as an actor."

Kunal Karan Kapoor says, "It's an interesting sequence. It was fun flying the kites. I love to watch sky which looks good with kites in air". Well not only the kites we wish trp also soar up as show is quite good and generating good word of mouth and audiences are liking the show very much.

Kunal Karan Kapoor, the male protagonist, responds, "Frankly, I can't make any tall claims. But at the moment I can assure you one thing; this serial will not follow the run-of-the-mill path, at least for the next few months."

Kunal has been around in the television industry for quite a while. He made his debut with Remix followed by Left Right Left and Mann Kee Awaaz Pratigya. But he considers this role to be his big break, the exposure and appreciation so far, is meeting his expectations too. "In my previous serials I portrayed negative characters and I was keen to come out of the stereotype, Na Bole couldn't have happened at a better time," says the Mumbai based actor. Adding, "In fact, the character is actually an extension of my real self."

Kunal Karan Kapoor is playing main lead Mohan in Sudhir Sharma's Na Bole Tum na Maine Kuch Kaha got an opportunity to get into Sardar look to to woo Nanhi.
Nanhi gets angry with Mohan and has broken her friendship with him (because he had written the report against her father) .. Mohan wants to cajole her therefore he dresses in the get up of a sardar so that he can get a chance to talk to Nanhi.
Kunal confirms, ""It was an interesting sequence. As an actor one doesn't get such a sequence. We have seen tv and film heroes doing these things to cajole a heroine.. but doing all this for a kid.. its something new. I got lot of compliments for it. My character is being appreciated and I am enjoying it to the hilt"

Kunal Karan Kapoor, currently seen in "Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha", describes the festival as "a perfect mix of lavish sweets, lots of colours and melodious songs".
"I still recall dancing to Rang barse', playing pranks and throwing buckets of water standing on my terrace while I celebrated Holi with my friends and cousins. I will be celebrating Holi this year with the 'Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha' family on the sets and then I will join my friends to have some colorful fun," he added...
Ani_La_Iam thumbnail

Sharing a FMV on Kunal Karan Kapoor on the song "New Blood" by Koda. Some nice lyric.

Another FVM on Kunal Karan Kapoor "Madness" by Ruelle.

Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks much for this, Ani! πŸ€—
KKK FC is so much beautifully decorated! πŸ˜ƒπŸ₯³