Ise hamesha wahi page milta hai jahan maine good night bola ho😆
Riya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: goli030291

download the cracked version of IDM from a torrent website

Follow the install instructions properly to install the software

After you are done , open the video on dailymotion

A Download Link will appear right above the video , asking you in which quality u want to download the video , select appropraite option ( like 240p for lower quality and 480p for higher quality )

It will get downloaded automatically

Wow...sounds very easy
Riya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Thank you so much .
Yes I also had Such brilliantly portray by Ks through his body language and eyes , no dialog and yet very much impactful, hits the right note immediately.

Somehow I felt even Lakshman saw Urmila was a full woman at that time...shy, scared, vastly reverent yet so vulnerable...just as to Urmila he became much more than just the annoying brother in law of her sister.😳
goli030291 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_16

Wow...sounds very easy

Oh yeah ... its a piece of cake

It works with 90% websites for downloading any video content or even live stream

Though it doesnt work on some sites which restrict their stream like hotstar
Riya_16 thumbnail

i actually Did some research on Katig Snake

Though i didnt find any mythological snake / creature by this name , i did find the association of the name " katig " with snakes

Katig is said to be Kaal or Time , which is during a certain time during certain month

Lakshman and shatrughan were said to be born in Katig Kaal according to one of the books i read

Thank you for the information Rishivar...I so wish they had shown the Rishi Parshuram wala sequence that was there in Sita's sister...was that concocted just for the book then?
Riya_16 thumbnail

Oh yeah ... its a piece of cake

It works with 90% websites for downloading any video content or even live stream

Though it doesnt work on some sites which restrict their stream like hotstar

accha will try and tell you..does IDM have a full form or should I just write IDM?
goli030291 thumbnail

Somehow I felt even Lakshman saw Urmila was a full woman at that time...shy, scared, vastly reverent yet so vulnerable...just as to Urmila he became much more than just the annoying brother in law of her sister.😳

I thought something differently

To Me , that scene was like though Lakshman and Urmila fighted with each other previously and he got annoyed by her words too , but still his brother's command was the foremost for him

He was asked to protect the sisters , he did it , ithout caring for the fact he had to sustain one of the sister's tantrums😆 . He Had always considered his borthers command superior to his self respect

And yeah after the snake was done with , it was more that he understood that she was still a woman , who was bound to get scared by such an event
there he showed his tenderness like a true raghuvanshi , instead of making fun of her , he made her feel comfortable

Thats how i saw it BTW
goli030291 thumbnail

accha will try and tell you..does IDM have a full form or should I just write IDM?

it is called Internet download manager

better u search by writing full name
Riya_16 thumbnail
Next up..."Palat scene"

but even before that...do you really believe the food was made by Sita? I always had this nagging feeling that it was in fact prepared by Urmila TBH
goli030291 thumbnail

Next up..."Palat scene"

but even before that...do you really believe the food was made by Sita? I always had this nagging feeling that it was in fact prepared by Urmila TBH

Of course Not

If sita would have cooked , she would have sent it for both Ram and Lakshman

It was defiantely made by Urmila to make up for her earlier spats with him😆