Users

Frequent Posters

Riya_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Btw , that emoji is damn cute...😆😆
Rii aur gargi di , kal half an hour ke liye yahi milungi..😳

Aaj half an hour ke liye reh ja...kal kisne dekhi hai...thread close kar diya to?😆
Riya_16 thumbnail

Kabhi poocha..."Is di around?" 😭
Morana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Riya_16

Nahi ja rahi hai woh...hey bhaggu...shuru kor Gargi...your views on the Pratibimb scene?

I think , keeping aside the sizzling chemistry and tashan ( really ek baar chemistry pe shuru ho jayenge to fir puri discussion wohi ghum jayegi 😉 ) , it reflects the fact that Ram immediately recognises Urmila as Sita's reflection and as we all know , n the entire Mithila and Ayodhya know the fact that Lakhshman is Ram's pratibimb. So it kind of recognises their compatibility and inevitability of their union.
Lakhshman was surprized how much sibling affectionate and respectful Ram is towards Urmila and Urmila was giving all win win looks at Lakhshman , and some how I felt that Lakhshman called her teekha in the first 1 vs. 1 meeting itself ( though till then she'd done nothing to call her teekha ) just to get a reaction from her and get under her skin.
Edited by Lady_Macbeth - 7 years ago
Riya_16 thumbnail
I agree...so much...in fact I feel he was a little unsettled at the first meeting and yes just to get under her skin he said those things...I loved it so much 😳

And the second scene where they collide with one another...was heavenly...whose fault was it anyway do you think?

Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: LakshmanMila..1

Btw , that emoji is damn cute...😆😆
Rii aur gargi di , kal half an hour ke liye yahi milungi..😳

Tell me the time if possible, so I'll try to stay online during that time. 😳
Morana thumbnail

Originally posted by: Riya_16

I agree...so much...in fact I feel he was a little unsettled at the first meeting and yes just to get under her skin he said those things...I loved it so much 😳

And the second scene where they collide with one another...was heavenly...whose fault was it anyway do you think?

Both and none of their faults. None of them watched and were blindly walking 🤣
I think lakhshman was just upset over the fact that Urmila didn't slip and trip fall catch in his arms didn't happen ! 😛 Lost opportunity you know ! 😆
Much more significant is the fact that Urmila flat lied to Sita about how she got wet , " I fell in the river ! 😲 🤣 " And Sita had that extremely knowing smile and piercing look on her face , sharp and she's , she clearly guessed what must've happened and Urmila was blushing too , thus completely giving herself way.
Why do u think she lied ?? It was a perfect opportunity for her to bad mouth Lakhshman for good cause ! 😉
mandy001 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Full on lakshmila discussion 😆 .

Sry yr, nhi aa saki mai 😭 , kal aaungi pkka
Morana thumbnail
Yes plz give me the episode no. 😳
Riya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Both and none of their faults. None of them watched and were blindly walking 🤣
I think lakhshman was just upset over the fact that Urmila didn't slip and trip fall catch in his arms didn't happen ! 😛 Lost opportunity you know ! 😆
Much more significant is the fact that Urmila flat lied to Sita about how she got wet , " I fell in the river ! 😲 🤣 " And Sita had that extremely knowing smile and piercing look on her face , sharp and she's , she clearly guessed what must've happened and Urmila was blushing too , thus completely giving herself way.
Why do u think she lied ?? It was a perfect opportunity for her to bad mouth Lakhshman for good cause ! 😉

You know I have wondered so many many times the reason behind her blatant lie. I think she got too caught up in the moment you know...and what made me laugh out was if you watch the scene carefully u will find Sita, Urmila and Lakshman all in one screen together...so how come Lakshman never saw Sita there or vice versa...😆
Riya_16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lady_Macbeth

Yes plz give me the episode no. 😳

Most probably 15th or 16th feb...😳