Week long birthday party Day 6 Page 12, Day 7 Pg 13, Final day Pg 14

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Image result for surprise images

Welcome all of you to this celebration week..till 16th January...πŸ₯³Me here to celebrate a very special week in our life...Yayyy ...πŸ₯³ It's the week to the Birthday of the two most special people in my life...My only Bro and my Shona...

So I don't want to miss this opportunity of celebrating this day in a very special way...I had planned to start this yesterday...but due to some confusion...i couldn't do that...so here I am today...to start this week long celebration...Please allow me to celebrate this special week...in my way...I hope this week brings lots of joys and happiness in  your lives ...May you get all that you wish even your dreams at every point in your life...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Bhaiya...πŸ€—

Image result for thanks for being there images

Bhaiya I can't express in words  what you mean to me...You have given me a relation I always longed for...a brother...whom I can rely upon for support and suggestions whenever I need it...Bhaiya I know even if you are busy, you still make me and Shona realise that you are there...always...You patiently read whatever I write to you and understand and give the best possible solution...πŸ‘what more can a sis ask from any bro...nothing Bhaiya...I look upon to you as my guide in case of any problem... Thanks for being there Bhaiya...always...and please do be there...forever...whatever may be the circumstances...Please...a request from your Betu...πŸ€—

Shona...πŸ€—

Related image

Shona...you came into my life when I needed a companion...the way you touched my heart...my life...it changed completely after that...now I have someone whom I care for every minute...whom I wish to see smiling always...who is so important for me...that I don't find anyone or anything more important than you...😊Shona...the way you love me...no one has ever loved me in this way dearie...I'm so grateful to you for your love and affection that you shower on me...Please keep loving me always...Please ...a request from your Di...β€οΈπŸ€—

So let's start the celebrations...so welcome both of you and the very special person for all of us...MY BHABHI...WELCOME TO THE CELEBRATIONS BHABHI...πŸ€—

Image result for welcome bhabhi images

Lets all enjoy...this entire week...Yayyy...πŸ₯³How can we forget our cutie pie...His presence is essential whenever its about all of us...so welcome my baby...Your Bua welcomes you with a huge hug betu...πŸ€—

Image result for beary hug images

And many heartfelt welcome to all my forum friends...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€— ...Lets all gather together to celebrate this very special week...till Monday...You all are most welcome to give your wishes...your love and your presents to Bro and Babita...😊...They are such an important part of this forum and our life...they deserve this celebrationπŸ₯³

So let the party begin with a blast...YayyyπŸ₯³

Image result for it's party time

Edited by braveheartdoc - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

braveheartdoc thumbnail

But before starting this week long celebrations, as per our traditions...we should all take the blessings from the ALMIGHTY...So may Mata Rani shower all her blessings on you all and fulfil all your wishes...πŸ˜ƒ

So first before the celebrations...its necessary to have some beautiful decorations...with balloons and flowers...so here they are...πŸ˜‰

Image result for birthday party decorations images

Related image

Ab party theme to bhai Shona ke favorite colour mein hi hogaπŸ˜‰

So now all preparations are done...So lets begin...Don't you find something missing?πŸ˜•

Ya I know... some music...πŸ˜‰

Image result for music playing animated gifs

And some dance...πŸ˜›...so dance floor ka bhi arrangement haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Image result for dance floor images

But present to main dena hi bhool gayi...abhi layi...hahaha...πŸ˜†.this entire week I'll be presenting you gifts which I can think of...along with whatever I wish to gift from my heart to you all...Please do accept them...I'll be grateful to all of you...πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

So for today...please accept these...😊

Bhaiya for you...πŸ€—

Image result for handmade greeting card images

This one specially for you Bhaiya

Image result for cute puppies as present images

And Shona for you...πŸ€—

Image result for handmade greeting card images

Image result for purple flower bouquet images

Image result for purple coloured anarkali dresses images

This dress only for you sweetheartπŸ€—

Bhabhi this one's for you...πŸ€—

Image result for heavy necklace images

Shubh how can I forget you?πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ

Ab kuch meetha ho jaye...πŸ˜›

Image result for pastries images

Image result for icecream images

Chalo ab dancing time...aap sab dance karo...Bcoz this pappu can't dance🀣

Bhaiya and bhabhi pehle aap...

Image result for dancing couple gifs

And Shubh my baby...you too...

Image result for dancing girl gifs

Shona why are you sitting? chalo...come on...πŸ˜†

Image result for dancing girl in traditional suits images

Ab itne me hi thak gaye...AREY ABHI TO PARTY SHURU HUYI HAI...πŸ˜‰

Chalo koi na...abhi to poora week dance karna hai...so...kal milte hai...to continue this party...

Hope you all are enjoying πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—

Image result for hope you enjoyed the party images

Image result for see you tomorrow images

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
O my sweet sweet sis... this is the supreme gift anyone can ask for... 
Feeling privileged to get them all from you.. my Betu... πŸ€—
God bless you... bless you... n bless you in all your fields... !

This is the time for me to... 
N for you... from me.,, swati,,,, shubh,,, n shona... 

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— 

As we will be waiting for more... do wait for more yourself as well... 

Bhaiya loves you my shoni betu... πŸ€—
babita.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
What a pleasant, sunder, sweet sa surprise Di πŸ€—
Thank U so so very much, but we can't thank U enough for what U have start giving us πŸ‘πŸ‘ 
Love U di, for everything and every surprise β€οΈ
I'm so grateful for your love and thoughtfulness and me so getting emotional that it's like a wonderful gift ever got. Huggies di, lovees, and bahut saa pyaar πŸ€—
Me so happy to receive the best gift di, along with Bro and will be treasuring it for all my life 
waiting for more πŸ˜› β­οΈ

Image result for you are my life
Edited by babita.. - 7 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
Sweetie, this is Phenomenal πŸ‘ I mean, so lovely and beautiful and graceful and best ever! Loved it so so much. You are really special and have made their b'day really really special even before one week! So so impressed!
Thanks for making me a part of it dear, luv ya for every bit of the gifts, luv ya for what you are, luv ya for being so outstanding and expressive! Beauteous indeed!!!
Luvs and Hugs β€οΈπŸ€— from me and Shubham!

Image result for you are outstanding

braveheartdoc thumbnail
Welcome all of you to the second day of these celebrationsπŸ€—πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

I hope you enjoyed the party yesterday... ..so lets's continue without wasting any more time...πŸ˜ƒ
But party theme to change hona zaroori hai...so for today...its blue colour...πŸ˜› hope you like it...

Image result for birthday party decorations in blue colour theme
Image result for birthday party decorations in blue colour theme

Music and dance ka bhi arrangement hai...aapko pata to hai...πŸ˜†

Image result for music playing animated gifs

Image result for blue coloured dance floor images

So for now...decorations done...but menu for today...πŸ˜‰...here it is...hope you'll all enjoy this delicious preparations...πŸ˜›

Image result for chole bhature images
Image result for rajma rice pictures

Ab kuch meetha to banta hai...πŸ˜†

Related image

Shubh ke liye...specially...πŸ€—

Image result for ice cream images

I hope you all enjoyed the food...ab thoda dance ho jaye...aaj hum gifts baad me denge...ok...πŸ˜†

Image result for dancing couple gifsImage result for dancing girl gifs

Image result for dancing girl in traditional suits images

Tired now...dance kar kar ke...chalo ab thoda aaram kar lo...apne gifts dekhna chahte hain?πŸ˜‰
To yeh lo...πŸ˜›

Bhaiya aapke liye...πŸ€—

Image result for hand made greeting cards images

Shona for you...πŸ€—

Related image

Related image

Bhabhi...this is for you...πŸ˜ƒ

Related image

And for you my baby...πŸ˜ƒ

Image result for cycle for kids images

Now for today...all is done...πŸ˜†...I hope you enjoyed with me...ab kal mulakaat hogi...ek new theme ke saath...so milte hain kal...Loves to you all...β€οΈπŸ€—

bawaswift thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I really dont have words my dear sis Pari... πŸ€—
Such a thoughtful n loving gift session... 
Loving it to the core... β­οΈπŸ‘
Bhature chane... rajma rice... wow... 

Image result for emoticon eating animated

Thanks my dear dear pari... the blue celebrations are ON... yayyy πŸ₯³
Thanks dear for making our week so special... n so very beautiful... 
we are privileged to have them from you... Only you cud do this for us my sis... we are too lucky to celebrate here... Image result for emoticon bowing animated
Edited by bawaswift - 7 years ago
babita.. thumbnail
Awww, this is so cute and sweet Shoni di πŸ€—
Again, can't thank U enough for all your efforts and loves. 
Gorgeous gifts, solemn way to celebrate, me loving this, O me loving this 
Lovees di β€οΈ
There is nothing we can ask for much, nothing is more superior than this, this is Unique and so truly magical πŸ˜³
Huggies tight πŸ€—

Image result for you made my day special quotes

Related image

Edited by babita.. - 7 years ago
Swatishubh thumbnail
Awesome, just superbly awesome πŸ‘
Love the second day blue color of Celebrations! The delicacies, Umm Yummy, so sweet are the sweets and the gifts, am loving it, thanks a lot Manisha for the thoughtful second day celebs.
Luv ya for everything β€οΈπŸ€—

For you, from me and Shubham :

Of course, you too deserve the gifts while celebrating πŸ‘ 

Image result for diamond necklaces
Swatishubh thumbnail

Image result for cute necklace