Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CID-fan-394 thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Hero_18

Hey!! I have been finding the links of the video of CID Gallantry Awards. I have found it once on India Forum but I am not able to find it now.

Can anybody help me to find it please

Hi , sorry for the late reply but here are the links;

Hope this helps

Regards

Sainath

astonish thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Feeling nostalgic coming back here after so many years !!! This site has changed so much !!! Wondering who all from my time are still here !!!

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

Hi guys... πŸ€—

Been quite a few months since I visited the forum. Anyone around here??

Tagging a couple whom I know... Anyone of you around??

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Hi guys... πŸ€—

Been quite a few months since I visited the forum. Anyone around here??

Tagging a couple whom I know... Anyone of you around??

Hey Nikita, welcome back! πŸ€—

I don't visit the CID forum but I keep checking this thread from time to time. The only thread I'm active in is a book club.

How are you doing?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Hey Nikita, welcome back! πŸ€—

I don't visit the CID forum but I keep checking this thread from time to time. The only thread I'm active in is a book club.

How are you doing?

πŸ€—

Actually I used to visit this forum occasionally but from some time I was unable to do so.

Am absolutely fine... Was kinda busy with my final year results and then admissions of MSc and all. Abhi finally marksheet and all documents are done, MSc form is also filled. Ab bas entrance exam ki date ka wait hai.

How are you??

23Diya thumbnail

πŸ€—

Actually I used to visit this forum occasionally but from some time I was unable to do so.

Am absolutely fine... Was kinda busy with my final year results and then admissions of MSc and all. Abhi finally marksheet and all documents are done, MSc form is also filled. Ab bas entrance exam ki date ka wait hai.

How are you??

A few days of rest for you then. Have fun! As much fun as anyone can have at homeπŸ˜†

Which course did you go for then? How are they going to conduct entrance exams anyway?πŸ€“

I'm fine. Just cursing the virus for getting involved at the worst possible stage in my life. 🀬

Edited by 23Diya - 3 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

A few days of rest for you then. Have fun! As much fun as anyone can have at homeπŸ˜†

Which course did you go for then? How are they going to conduct entrance exams anyway?πŸ€“

I'm fine. Just cursing the virus for getting involved at the worst possible stage in my life. 🀬

Yeah, just a few days of rest... But then, fun ke saath saath exam ka preparation bhi karna hai.

I have gone for MSc in Botany.

No one has any idea about how they will conduct exams. As of now, the Univeristy is shut till 20th. Will get to know about the entrance exams after 20th only... guess my birthday this year will also pass while studying for the exam. πŸ˜†

Bold: What happened? Everything alright?

23Diya thumbnail

Yeah, just a few days of rest... But then, fun ke saath saath exam ka preparation bhi karna hai.

I have gone for MSc in Botany.

No one has any idea about how they will conduct exams. As of now, the Univeristy is shut till 20th. Will get to know about the entrance exams after 20th only... guess my birthday this year will also pass while studying for the exam. πŸ˜†

Bold: What happened? Everything alright?

Exams never leave our lives. 😡

Wow, I remember loving my botany practicals, though I never quite took to the theory part of it. And plant biotech was one of my fav subjects during MSc.

Being from science bg myself, whenever they say "lockdown", I start wondering how they're going to hold the practical classes. Also maybe because they were my favourite part of the day. Any ideas about yours?

@bold: That's me, every yearπŸ˜† Btw, when's your birthday?

Oh no, everything is fine. It's just that I'm finally done with my degrees and I was very excited to go for real-life experience. Some good opportunities got washed away with this corona wave, and I'm stuck at home. It's like a completely different sort if exam that is testing my patience.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Exams never leave our lives. 😡

Wow, I remember loving my botany practicals, though I never quite took to the theory part of it. And plant biotech was one of my fav subjects during MSc.

Being from science bg myself, whenever they say "lockdown", I start wondering how they're going to hold the practical classes. Also maybe because they were my favourite part of the day. Any ideas about yours?

@bold: That's me, every yearπŸ˜† Btw, when's your birthday?

Oh no, everything is fine. It's just that I'm finally done with my degrees and I was very excited to go for real-life experience. Some good opportunities got washed away with this corona wave, and I'm stuck at home. It's like a completely different sort if exam that is testing my patience.

That's true. Exams never leave our lives.

I too love practicals... and I loved all three, Botany, Chemistry and Zoology.

I myself wonder about the practical classes first... Theory can be taught online but not practicals. Abhi to entrance exam ki hi uncertainty chal rahi hai, classes ka to baad mein pata chalega.

My birthday is on 30th of this month. Every year I have vacations on my birthday, either summer vacations of the school or the vacations post final exams in college.

Oh okay...

This is indeed a really testing time. Even I know some people who are just stuck due to this covid situation.

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, anyone remembers me? πŸ˜›