Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

First of all, good morning... ๐Ÿค—

Good to see you after so many days...

I was actually extremely embarrassed to be watching something so OTT and you know...daily soap-ish. My dad was sitting with me and I just kept praying mentally 'Oh God, end this, end this, please end this...'smiley44

These embarrassing scenes that made my parents laugh (and me go smiley44 and smiley7 at the same time) was one of the biggest reason I quit watching CID.

Well, honestly I felt lucky that I watched these episodes with my mother as she never reacts like this. Don't know why, she never felt irritated watching these scenes. But still, I did feel a second hand embarrassment when I first saw these scenes. Now, when I remember that, I do end up laughing remembering the torture the AC duct might have gone through...

Another time I was embarrassed was that "Tune Maari Entriyan" scene between A-T... Made me just turn off my TV.

My father does not care much for CID so, he didn't react much.

Your maa seems to be a huge CID fan. Like sort I was earlier. My mum actually likes CID but like me, she only loves the older episodes. Up until 2009-10. The older, the better. And she particularly loves duo scenes and ACP-Abhijeet scenes. The good ones, I mean, like the Stolen Dynamite or The Mysterious Gift etc smiley27, not the later years' ACP shrieking like a banshee and accusing Abhi scenes. Her choices are so like mine.

Yeah... My maa is actually a huge fan of CID too...and she likes all the episodes, even those stupid and nonsensical ones like the "Jungle Ka Darinda" and "Trishakti" series... Sometimes I wonder why!!

Even I absolutely love the old episodes... Stolen Dynamite, Mysterious Gift, Secret of 571E1115, Bomb Robbery, Taipan snake episode etc to name a few. I dislike most of the later episodes where ACP was shouting and continuously Abhijeet was accused and all...

Wow, you've written a lot of stories. smiley32

Seeing 'supernatural series' in your post, I thought you were actually talking about the supernaturals show. smiley36

Well yes, she made me write quite a lot of stories... ๐Ÿ˜†

And thanks for reminding by the way... I had to update the next chapter of my current ongoing FF. Had almost forgotten about it...

She'd almost kill me if I do not update on time... ๐Ÿ˜†

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 4 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: debayon

Hi everyone. Raat Akeli hai was quite brilliant. I hope Aditya sir got a meatier role, but regardless it's great to see him after so long. His talent is truly worth of more screen time. Anyways, he played his part in the movie (which was quite good btw) to perfection! I wish to see more of him in the future.

Speaking of actors, I wonder what the others are doing. I hope that we get to see Daya sir on screen soon. I know he must be set in life since he has a restaurant and all, but I do miss his presence in anything. Hopefully he will do more movies after Singham. And I know Shivaji sir is probably busy doing Marathi plays and movies, but it would be nice to see him in more work as well. Same goes for Dinesh sir although idk if he has worked in anything else.

On another note, looks like BP singh sir is back with a new season of Abhay. Great show, and seems like what CID would be if it were on the digital front. Definitely darker and slightly more adult (curse words allowed etc) than CID. Good plots and acting overall. And Christabelle D'Souza writes for the show! Anyways, super long post on my end ๐Ÿ˜‚. Hope everyone is doing well ๐Ÿ˜Š

AS is working on many movies right now. His another movie Vanrakshak is also coming soon. I badly want him to do a web series. Currently Vikas sir is also doing a web series maybe.

I miss Daya sir and Dinesh sir too onscreen. Actually I miss the whole star cast of CID. Before we could watch them on screen every week. But now even if some of them doing new shows, we can't watch them regularly๐Ÿ˜’

CID on digital platform would have been better. Then we could watch the actual raw sides of the cops. I wish..I wish the old CID cast do some web series together instead of starting CID season 2 on Sonytv again (although I miss CID too much) or make CID a web show itself..โค๏ธ

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

Yes! And it's awesome.โญ๏ธ

I loved RDJ's Sherlock, of course I did. It's RDJ๐Ÿ˜† And the chemistry between Sherlock and Watson in that was just super cute. I loved Watson too. I mean, I have always had a soft spot for Watson, from reading the books and that carried over to the films and series.

But I have to admit, being a novel fan above all, I did like the series more than the films. It's much much closer to the books...the characterisation, the stories, the investigation, everything. Even though the films actually used more dialogues directly from the books. And the setting was definitely more Sherlock-ish in the films. But still...

In the films, I loved RDJ and Jude Law's chemistry more than anything. So much emotion! And in the series, I loved the chemistry+everything else.

Interestingly, even now when I read the books, it's neither RDJ nor Benedict I imagine. It's that old face that I had come up with when I first read it that still comes to mind.

@Bold, yup man.. their chemistry is too good in the movie. So cute and funny too.. the sherlock was totally against the marriage idea of watson.. damn.. that was hilarious.. RDJ and Jule law..they rocked the movie together all the wayโญ๏ธ

I have the books. but didn't get time to read the whole. but yeah.. series is much closer to the books. But you know series has much time to explore the stuffs.. where movie is time bounded. so can't be shown in much dept even if you want.

I end up having RDJ and Benedict both's image as Sherlock in my mind๐Ÿ˜†

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Another time I was embarrassed was that "Tune Maari Entriyan" scene between A-T... Made me just turn off my TV.

Even I absolutely love the old episodes... Stolen Dynamite, Mysterious Gift, Secret of 571E1115, Bomb Robbery, Taipan snake episode etc to name a few. I dislike most of the later episodes where ACP was shouting and continuously Abhijeet was accused and all...

@Blue; Though I am an AbhiRika fan.. I absolutely hated that scene till date.. My friends and relatives keeps mentioning me in the trolls made using this stupid dance of Abhijeet till date and It's so much irritating! Why the hell FW made him do that stupidity.. it isn't even funny!๐Ÿ˜ต

I love old episodes so much. I keep watching them again and again. I hate also Acp shouting and Abhijeet being accused all the time. And also I hated Daya being promoted as the man who slaps and door breaks all the time. in short, the larger than life stuffs. I love the old characterization of Daya. Even till Sachin enters.. though Daya used to break doors and slaps.. those were nice to watch.. those didn't feel like larger than life. I still feel that with the entry of sachin and kajal, cid was started to be made as a larger than life show.

The episode from 1390 - till end are good again. those have less shouting of Acp sir, calmer Daya (though exactly not like the old one..still better), the genius Abhijeet, and lots of duo and team moments and less silly stuffs.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

@Blue; Though I am an AbhiRika fan.. I absolutely hated that scene till date.. My friends and relatives keeps mentioning me in the trolls made using this stupid dance of Abhijeet till date and It's so much irritating! Why the hell FW made him do that stupidity.. it isn't even funny!๐Ÿ˜ต

I love old episodes so much. I keep watching them again and again. I hate also Acp shouting and Abhijeet being accused all the time. And also I hated Daya being promoted as the man who slaps and door breaks all the time. in short, the larger than life stuffs. I love the old characterization of Daya. Even till Sachin enters.. though Daya used to break doors and slaps.. those were nice to watch.. those didn't feel like larger than life. I still feel that with the entry of sachin and kajal, cid was started to be made as a larger than life show.

The episode from 1390 - till end are good again. those have less shouting of Acp sir, calmer Daya (though exactly not like the old one..still better), the genius Abhijeet, and lots of duo and team moments and less silly stuffs.

That "Tune Maari Entriyan" was one scene that I hated with passion. Even though my mother did not say anything while watching it (not that she actually says anything ๐Ÿ˜†) I still felt a second hand embarrassment while watching it.

That was just stupid...plain stupid. What was the need of that stupidity I don't understand...

Everyone loves the old episodes... They are simply gold.

Even I hate ACP shouting and Abhijeet being accused all the time. And of course, Daya being promoted as someone who slaps and breaks doors all the time... Not to mention his "Daanto se piano" wala dialogue.

Definitely... With the entry of Sachin and Kajal, CID was actually turned into a larger than life show.

Uske baad, that huge battalion of officers... What was the need of such a huge team??

There were good episodes every now and then...which were actually better than the others and way better than some of the nonsensical episodes.

During the last half too the episodes were good...with less shouting by ACP sir, calmer Daya, genius Abhijeet and duo and trio together. Some of the episodes I like to watch again and again...

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

That "Tune Maari Entriyan" was one scene that I hated with passion. Even though my mother did not say anything while watching it (not that she actually says anything ๐Ÿ˜†) I still felt a second hand embarrassment while watching it.

That was just stupid...plain stupid. What was the need of that stupidity I don't understand...

Everyone loves the old episodes... They are simply gold.

Even I hate ACP shouting and Abhijeet being accused all the time. And of course, Daya being promoted as someone who slaps and breaks doors all the time... Not to mention his "Daanto se piano" wala dialogue.

Definitely... With the entry of Sachin and Kajal, CID was actually turned into a larger than life show.

Uske baad, that huge battalion of officers... What was the need of such a huge team??

There were good episodes every now and then...which were actually better than the others and way better than some of the nonsensical episodes.

During the last half too the episodes were good...with less shouting by ACP sir, calmer Daya, genius Abhijeet and duo and trio together. Some of the episodes I like to watch again and again...

I so hate the huge team. DUO and TRIO used to have so little screen space together. It all happened because Sony made cid biweekly and the triweekly. They destroyed CID -_-

Yeah there good episodes too. I love Khatre mein Masoom (Abhijeet and Shreya version), Bus Hijak and few more also.. from the huge team version.

Yeah.. those episodes after 1390 are real good. I loved the eye gang series. That's quite good. But huh.. it never saw an end because of the abrupt ending๐Ÿ˜ญ

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I so hate the huge team. DUO and TRIO used to have so little screen space together. It all happened because Sony made cid biweekly and the triweekly. They destroyed CID -_-

Yeah there good episodes too. I love Khatre mein Masoom (Abhijeet and Shreya version), Bus Hijak and few more also.. from the huge team version.

Yeah.. those episodes after 1390 are real good. I loved the eye gang series. That's quite good. But huh.. it never saw an end because of the abrupt ending๐Ÿ˜ญ

Tell me about that!! Such a huge battalion with duo/trio getting the least screenspace... Plus the tri weekly thing. Totally destroyed CID...

To top it all, the letter fiasco and the rift between the duo episodes... The entire battalion is discussing the case and Abhijeet and Daya are on a different tangent altogether... ๐Ÿค”

I totally loved Abhijeet and Shreya's bonding in "Khatre Mein Masoom"... Then the duo scene in the bureau (which was unfortunately spoiled for me by Freddy's "Shreya" comment ๐Ÿค”) and the last scene between Abhijeet and Shreya where he asked her if she'd be a part of his family...

The Mousetrap first part was also a good one with nice acting by all...especially Abhijeet and Daya as Pakiya and Dadaji... Then the CID in Train episode, first part was nice.

Bus hijack was also a good one... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Agree with you... Episodes post 1390 are really good. And even I like the Eye Gang series.

Pity it never saw an end due to this abrupt ending...

BTW, just wanted to know... When do you come here these days?

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Tell me about that!! Such a huge battalion with duo/trio getting the least screenspace... Plus the tri weekly thing. Totally destroyed CID...

To top it all, the letter fiasco and the rift between the duo episodes... The entire battalion is discussing the case and Abhijeet and Daya are on a different tangent altogether... ๐Ÿค”

I totally loved Abhijeet and Shreya's bonding in "Khatre Mein Masoom"... Then the duo scene in the bureau (which was unfortunately spoiled for me by Freddy's "Shreya" comment ๐Ÿค”) and the last scene between Abhijeet and Shreya where he asked her if she'd be a part of his family...

The Mousetrap first part was also a good one with nice acting by all...especially Abhijeet and Daya as Pakiya and Dadaji... Then the CID in Train episode, first part was nice.

Bus hijack was also a good one... ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Agree with you... Episodes post 1390 are really good. And even I like the Eye Gang series.

Pity it never saw an end due to this abrupt ending...

BTW, just wanted to know... When do you come here these days?

I loved whole Khatre mein masoom. That "shreya" dialogue didn't effect me at all thankfully.

Oh yes.. Cid in train and Mouse trap both were so good. I loved them. Duo's disguise in both the epi were hilarious. In cid in train, how Daya scolded Abhijeet and took him to the ambulance was so good.โค๏ธ

The episode where SRK came to promote Dilwale.. has some nice scenes too.

No timing for me. Whenever I feel like visiting IF, I just come here๐Ÿ˜†

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

I loved whole Khatre mein masoom. That "shreya" dialogue didn't effect me at all thankfully.

Oh yes.. Cid in train and Mouse trap both were so good. I loved them. Duo's disguise in both the epi were hilarious. In cid in train, how Daya scolded Abhijeet and took him to the ambulance was so good.โค๏ธ

The episode where SRK came to promote Dilwale.. has some nice scenes too.

No timing for me. Whenever I feel like visiting IF, I just come here๐Ÿ˜†

Well, when I watched it for the first time, honestly I was slightly affected by it. After that, I just FF that particular dialogue because I don't want to take any chances with my mood. ๐Ÿ˜†

Duo's disguises in both episodes were absolutely hilarious...and so were their 'fights'.

That scene where Daya scolded him and took him to the ambulance was really sweet... And the friendly banter between them was both sweet as well as funny.

Ah... Your visit depends on your mood. Good. ๐Ÿ˜†

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Well, when I watched it for the first time, honestly I was slightly affected by it. After that, I just FF that particular dialogue because I don't want to take any chances with my mood. ๐Ÿ˜†

Duo's disguises in both episodes were absolutely hilarious...and so were their 'fights'.

That scene where Daya scolded him and took him to the ambulance was really sweet... And the friendly banter between them was both sweet as well as funny.

Ah... Your visit depends on your mood. Good. ๐Ÿ˜†

Talking about funny scenes, I absolutely love the scenes of Vivek playing prank on Vivek and DUO also getting involved in it.

There is a scene in episode 523- Target Acp Pradyuman. Vivek was pitying Freddy over his wife's statement and then Duo entered. Abhijeet then recieved Freddy's wife's phone and started adding fuel to the fire.. Acp sir also got involved at the end. I love such team light funny moments.

Yeah Kind of. Like when i get bored of the studies.. then I come here. And currently downloading episodes from sonyliv.