Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Sheesh...yes now I remember that scene. smiley26 I don't remember the rest of the episode or even the story (I guess my brain didn't think it wasn't worth rememberingsmiley36) but I do remember that awful scene.

Well, I myself don't remember the entire series... I just remember two scenes: one of Abhijeet and Daya where Abhijeet gave his cellphone to him and the other the entire chase sequence on motorboats.

Rest, I remember this as my maa was watching it the other day and I happened to pass by... To ye yaad aa gaya. 😡

I don't remember any Nikhil spl episode either. smiley36

Well, I read the description here on this forum only... Nikhil's mother's operation special episode where he was accused of stealing money. Rest I don't remember either... πŸ˜†

But for some reason, your mentioning him made me remember that AC duct scene where Daya was in the duct searching for clues and Nikhil was screaming on the top of his lungs and hitting the duct. I don't know why that came to mind (Not helpful, brain!smiley12)

Ah... I'll never ever forget that AC duct scene. The mention of Nikhil actually brings that scene to my mind too... Gosh!! I still remember how much I laughed when I first saw it.

Then, the other things that I remember is the funny stories written by the writers here... πŸ˜†

I saw the ads too. After that ad, my TV screen went blank. I guess it didn't like that series either. smiley36

Good for you... My TV screen doesn't seem to hate that series. πŸ€”

On top of it, my maa never misses any episode of CID... So, at times I do happen to come across some episodes/scenes which I don't ever want to watch...

Which show? I doubt I'd know anything about it since I don't watch TV series much, but still, which series did you write on?

I am writing on a supernatural series... Nazar.

Basically, my friend demanded me to write as I accidentally shared an idea with her... And she didn't leave me till I agreed. Plus she made me write five stories in all... πŸ˜†

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

Oh!

You can wait.. or just grab it from any torrent siteπŸ˜†

I can't bear to lose my Netflix account at any cost in this lockdown. Though I hardly watch anything at present.. still that's a relief. πŸ˜†

Well, my Netflix subscription had ended last month only... Just that I remembered it now. πŸ˜†

Rest, I am hoping that I grab it from any torrent site...although I have limited knowledge regarding that. As I have never downloaded any movie from such sites. πŸ˜†

Else, I will have to wait...

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Hi, everyone seems to have changed their user Ids and are all unrecognisable. I have retained mine, so if anyone remembers, do reply. Was surprised to see this thread up after a long time and wondering what everyone is doing in their lives.

I watched half of Raat Akeli Hai. Saw Aditya sir for some 10 minutes. It's a Nawazuddin movie all the way. So don't watch it with the hope of seeing him.

I also watched the old episode Case of the unknown girl (No 113) yesterday on YouTube, felt nostalgic.

Hi, Vis di. It's good to see you after so long. Hope you're doing well?

Yes, I didn't know I was commenting on Rifah's thread until I had watched all the VMs too. I have retained my UN as well, and of course I remember you.

I can't watch the film since I don't have Netflix subscription. But I don't feel like I'll be missing much, since it is a Nawazuddin film, as you said.

I haven't watched any CID episodes since Jan or Feb this year. I have, however, watched Sherlock Holmes movies and now watching Sherlock series. I have watched only the 1st episode yet, and halfway through the 2nd but I'm already loving it.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Ye lo RAAT AKELI HAI movie. I had uploaded it in the drive for one friend.

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Diya you watching the Sherlock Holmes series also! You will definitely love it. Benedict killed it with his super sexy husky voice

But my weakness for RDJ.. made him my ultimate Sherlockβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Edited by HIDEnSEEK06 - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Ye lo RAAT AKELI HAI movie. I had uploaded it in the drive for one friend.

Thank you so much dear... ❀️

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Thank you so much dear... ❀️

Welcome πŸ€—

Word Count: 1

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Hi everyone. Raat Akeli hai was quite brilliant. I hope Aditya sir got a meatier role, but regardless it's great to see him after so long. His talent is truly worth of more screen time. Anyways, he played his part in the movie (which was quite good btw) to perfection! I wish to see more of him in the future.

Speaking of actors, I wonder what the others are doing. I hope that we get to see Daya sir on screen soon. I know he must be set in life since he has a restaurant and all, but I do miss his presence in anything. Hopefully he will do more movies after Singham. And I know Shivaji sir is probably busy doing Marathi plays and movies, but it would be nice to see him in more work as well. Same goes for Dinesh sir although idk if he has worked in anything else.

On another note, looks like BP singh sir is back with a new season of Abhay. Great show, and seems like what CID would be if it were on the digital front. Definitely darker and slightly more adult (curse words allowed etc) than CID. Good plots and acting overall. And Christabelle D'Souza writes for the show! Anyways, super long post on my end πŸ˜‚. Hope everyone is doing well 😊

23Diya thumbnail

Diya you watching the Sherlock Holmes series also! You will definitely love it. Benedict killed it with his super sexy husky voice

But my weakness for RDJ.. made him my ultimate Sherlockβ˜ΊοΈπŸ˜†

Yes! And it's awesome.⭐️

I loved RDJ's Sherlock, of course I did. It's RDJπŸ˜† And the chemistry between Sherlock and Watson in that was just super cute. I loved Watson too. I mean, I have always had a soft spot for Watson, from reading the books and that carried over to the films and series.

But I have to admit, being a novel fan above all, I did like the series more than the films. It's much much closer to the books...the characterisation, the stories, the investigation, everything. Even though the films actually used more dialogues directly from the books. And the setting was definitely more Sherlock-ish in the films. But still...

In the films, I loved RDJ and Jude Law's chemistry more than anything. So much emotion! And in the series, I loved the chemistry+everything else.

Interestingly, even now when I read the books, it's neither RDJ nor Benedict I imagine. It's that old face that I had come up with when I first read it that still comes to mind.

23Diya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Ah... I'll never ever forget that AC duct scene. The mention of Nikhil actually brings that scene to my mind too... Gosh!! I still remember how much I laughed I first saw it.

Then, the other things that I remember is the funny stories written by the writers here... πŸ˜†

I was actually extremely embarrassed to be watching something so OTT and you know...daily soap-ish. My dad was sitting with me and I just kept praying mentally 'Oh God, end this, end this, please end this...'

These embarrassing scenes that made my parents laugh (and me go and 😑 at the same time) was one of the biggest reason I quit watching CID.

Good for you... My TV screen doesn't seem to hate that series. πŸ€”

On top of it, my maa never misses any episode of CID... So, at times I do happen to come across some episodes/scenes which I don't ever want to watch...

Your maa seems to be a huge CID fan. Like sort I was earlier. My mum actually likes CID but like me, she only loves the older episodes. Up until 2009-10. The older, the better. And she particularly loves duo scenes and ACP-Abhijeet scenes. The good ones, I mean, like the Stolen Dynamite or The Mysterious Gift etc ❀️, not the later years' ACP shrieking like a banshee and accusing Abhi scenes. Her choices are so like mine.

I am writing on a supernatural series... Nazar.

Basically, my friend demanded me to write as I accidentally shared an idea with her... And she didn't leave me till I agreed. Plus she made me write five stories in all... πŸ˜†

Wow, you've written a lot of stories. smiley32

Seeing 'supernatural series' in your post, I thought you were actually talking about the supernaturals show. πŸ˜†

Word Count: 0