Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: 23Diya

You found the best way to put it. All those awkward scenes come to mind reading this line🤣

Same here... When I was thinking of CID FFs and romance together, those awkward scenes immediately came in my mind... 🤣

I'll never forget those D-S scenes...the operation scene, Ishq Wala Love scene etc. I hope you don't like them, do you? Sorry if you liked them but I completely disliked them and those stupid A-T flirting scenes...

At least, I could have still digested subtle romance like one or two scenes in between the investigative FFs but some FFs were just..... smiley44

I couldn't even go beyond the first few lines...

Edited by Nikita_99503 - 4 years ago
23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Same here... When I was thinking of CID FFs and romance together, those awkward scenes immediately came in my mind... 🤣

I'll never forget those D-S scenes...the operation scene, Ishq Wala Love scene etc. I hope you don't like them, do you? Sorry if you liked them but I completely disliked them and those stupid A-T flirting scenes...

Heck, no, I loathed those scenes. I don't remember any operation wala scene? Oh yes, I remember them using that song for them but my lovely brain has once again carefully hidden unnecessary information, so I don't remember where it was used.

Oh yes, I hated those A-T scenes too. Ruined and assassinated my favourite character and made him into an immature joker. 😡

At least, I could have still digested subtle romance like one or two scenes in between the investigative FFs but some FFs were just..... smiley44

I couldn't even go beyond the first few lines...

Completely agree with you there. I could digest a couple of scenes in FFs too (although I'd choose no romance in CID anytime over that too). But not whole love stories. I like emotional stories, friendship and care/comfort stories. I've written a whole bunch of them, but romance in CID is just a no-no for me.

Word Count: 0

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Heck, no, I loathed those scenes.

Good to know... 😆

I don't remember any operation wala scene?

Operation scene... Allahabad special episodes when Daya operated upon Shreya in some sort of a chemistry lab and took out the bullet through a hole in her top/kurta whatever... I'll neve forget Shreya's screams in that episode...

Oh yes, I remember them using that song for them but my lovely brain has once again carefully hidden unnecessary information, so I don't remember where it was used.

Well, my brain has also hidden all these unnecessary informations...thankfully.

Just that last week they were telecasting these episodes and my mother was watching them so, I remembered these scenes. This Ishq Wala Love scene was I guess in the Nikhil special episode...

Upar se I don't understand Sony TV's special love for the Giraftaar series... This is the third time they are telecasting it on Sony PAL within the span of around three weeks... 🤔

Oh yes, I hated those A-T scenes too. Ruined and assassinated my favourite character and made him into an immature joker. smiley7

Exactly!! They just made his character into an immature joker in those scenes...

He used to be fine before the A-T scenes and after them. When these scenes used to come, I never felt that he was the same Abhijeet who was there on my screen in the previous scene...

Completely agree with you there. I could digest a couple of scenes in FFs too (although I'd choose no romance in CID anytime over that too). But not whole love stories. I like emotional stories, friendship and care/comfort stories. I've written a whole bunch of them, but romance in CID is just a no-no for me.

Definitely... Even my first priority will be zero romance. But then, I'd still digest a couple of scenes in the FFs not more than that.

I absolutely love emotional stories, friendship care/comfort stories and my all time favourite, mystery/thriller/suspense genre. I could still take some light humorous stories once in a while...

I've also written one emotional OS (not on CID though) and I am writing one thriller/mystery FF on another show. My favourite genres... ❤️

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hello guys🤗

Sorry I got disappeared because of hectic schedule of classes. And now exams and vivas have started online

Have you watched Raat Akeli Hai ?

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

Hello guys🤗

Sorry I got disappeared because of hectic schedule of classes. And now exams and vivas have started online

Have you watched Raat Akeli Hai ?

Hello... 🤗

I actually guessed that you must be having a hectic schedule plus vivas and exams.

No need to say sorry for that... 😊

Unfortunately no... I couldn't watch it. Got my laptop yesterday only and I realised that my Netflix subscription is over and my mother refused to have it subscribed again as my exams are beginning next month...

visrom thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Hi, everyone seems to have changed their user Ids and are all unrecognisable. I have retained mine, so if anyone remembers, do reply. Was surprised to see this thread up after a long time and wondering what everyone is doing in their lives.

I watched half of Raat Akeli Hai. Saw Aditya sir for some 10 minutes. It's a Nawazuddin movie all the way. So don't watch it with the hope of seeing him.

I also watched the old episode Case of the unknown girl (No 113) yesterday on YouTube, felt nostalgic.

Edited by visrom - 4 years ago
Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Hi, everyone seems to have changed their user Ids and are all unrecognisable. I have retained mine, so if anyone remembers, do reply. Was surprised to see this thread up after a long time and wondering what everyone is doing in their lives.

I watched half of Raat Akeli Hai. Saw Aditya sir for some 10 minutes. It's a Nawazuddin movie all the way. So don't watch it with the hope of seeing him.

I also watched the old episode Case of the unknown girl (No 113) yesterday on YouTube, felt nostalgic.

Hello... 😊

I am a new member to this forum. Used to be a silent reader earlier but joined the forum later on just for reading the stories here.

Thanks for your review about Raat Akeli Hai... Although, I had guessed that it is a Nawazuddin movie all along.

Even I watched episode 113 yesterday. Along with it, I also watched the Spitting Cobra episode.

Both made me nostalgic... How I miss those golden era episodes of CID!!

BTW, I love your DP...

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Operation scene... Allahabad special episodes when Daya operated upon Shreya in some sort of a chemistry lab and took out the bullet through a hole in her top/kurta whatever... I'll neve forget Shreya's screams in that episode...

Sheesh...yes now I remember that scene. 😵 I don't remember the rest of the episode or even the story (I guess my brain didn't think it wasn't worth remembering😆) but I do remember that awful scene.

Well, my brain has also hidden all these unnecessary informations...thankfully.

Just that last week they were telecasting these episodes and my mother was watching them so, I remembered these scenes. This Ishq Wala Love scene was I guess in the Nikhil special episode...

I don't remember any Nikhil spl episode either. 😆

But for some reason, your mentioning him made me remember that AC duct scene where Daya was in the duct searching for clues and Nikhil was screaming on the top of his lungs and hitting the duct. I don't know why that came to mind (Not helpful, brain!🥱)

Upar se I don't understand Sony TV's special love for the Giraftaar series... This is the third time they are telecasting it on Sony PAL within the span of around three weeks... 🤔

I saw the ads too. After that ad, my TV screen went blank. I guess it didn't like that series either. 😆

Definitely... Even my first priority will be zero romance. But then, I'd still digest a couple of scenes in the FFs not more than that.

I absolutely love emotional stories, friendship care/comfort stories and my all time favourite, mystery/thriller/suspense genre. I could still take some light humorous stories once in a while...

I've also written one emotional OS (not on CID though) and I am writing one thriller/mystery FF on another show. My favourite genres... ❤️

Which show? I doubt I'd know anything about it since I don't watch TV series much, but still, which series did you write on?

Edited by 23Diya - 4 years ago
HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Hello... 🤗

I actually guessed that you must be having a hectic schedule plus vivas and exams.

No need to say sorry for that... 😊

Unfortunately no... I couldn't watch it. Got my laptop yesterday only and I realised that my Netflix subscription is over and my mother refused to have it subscribed again as my exams are beginning next month...

Oh!

You can wait.. or just grab it from any torrent site😆

I can't bear to lose my Netflix account at any cost in this lockdown. Though I hardly watch anything at present.. still that's a relief. 😆

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail

Originally posted by: visrom

Hello Vis di🤗 How are you?

Btw I'm AS_Rifi aka Rifah. Now I guess you will remember me.

I have watched RAAT AKELI HAI on the releasing date itself. Yeah it's all n all Nawazuddin Siddiqui movie. But the movie is quite good. I have enjoyed so much. AS hadn't much screen space.. but whatever he had.. he nailed it as always.

I am loving the Promotional videos more though. AS is too much active in promoting this movie and also getting praised so much😃

I try to watch at least one old episode every day. Those are pure bliss. I have watched all the episodes from Stolen dynamite till episode 140 (originally 280) on a go in this lockdown