Users

Frequent Posters

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Nikita_99503

Yes me too.. I keep watching the Pepperony scenes again and again❀️

Same here... ❀️

I love serious scenes more of AbhiRika also. Especially the scenes where Tarika supported Abhijeet while he was the suspect. Then the scenes where he cared for her and she for him.

Definitely... Those scenes were indeed really nice. The serious kind of scenes where Tarika supported Abhijeet while he was the culprit or when either of them cared for the other were nice to watch.

Then, I also liked their disguise scene as Meet and Preet... I'll never forget that scene. πŸ˜†

Yes see.. max people like single Daya and single Steve🀣🀣

No doubt on that!! 🀣 🀣

That Meet and preet scene was funny and sweet

HIDEnSEEK06 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

By the way, I wanted to know something...

My friend and I are planning to open a thread in the CC forum. But we both do not have any idea regarding that...

Could you guys tell me what is the exact process for that? Do we need any specific permissions or something else?

No you don't need any kind of permission as far as I know.

23Diya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: HIDEnSEEK06

I hated Cap's interest in Sharon. Didn't like Peggy and his rom-com either. And I so hated the Peggy and Cap's scene in Endgame.

I mean here Tony and Nat died.. everyone's in their own grief and there endgame ended with Steve and Peggy's dance

I like Steve and Nat only as good friends. Not as love interests.

Steve is better single.

Peggy was alright until the scene of them kissing while chasing Schmidt happened. That scene was cliche and completely unnecessary. I still liked them but then I watched Endgame and I hated the fact that Steve left for Peggy. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

You're right. I felt that Steve leaving everyone behind was too out of his character. Two of his best friends were dead, and another who needed him the most at the time. He was always shown to be attached to Bucky above everyone else. In his own words, Bucky was there for him when no one else was (which in earlier movies was reason enough to take a stand for him). He was described as a loyal, caring, sacrificing person, and then he goes to his gf who he has hardly ever spent any time with (first there was the war and then the ice), and leaves behind friends who have given up everything to stand by him (Sam and Bucky). Seriously, Sam had a stable life, and really didn't need to go with him against SHIELD or finding Bucky if he didn't think of him as a friend. Where was Steve's "I'm with you till the end of the line"? πŸ€”

I loved that they somehow managed to keep Steve and Nat as close friends without making them fall in love for each other. That rarely happens in movies. They don't suit each other as love interests, but that't my opinion. I feel like their characters are poles apart. Still love them both.❀️

23Diya thumbnail

Well, I do think so that everyone starts as a silent reader cos apart from me abd my friend, you are the third one who told me that you started as a silent reader... πŸ˜†

Besides, I am still a silent reader at FF. I visit that site occasionally...

Then I was right in my guesswork... 😊

I don't read CID fics anymore, except maybe reading my own old fics occasionally to see how much my writing has improved.

Yes, you guessed right.πŸ˜›

Nikita_99503 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 6

That Meet and preet scene was funny and sweet

Definitely... That Meet and Preet scene was damn funny and really sweet.

That episode too was good...

And I liked Daya's scene too where he was angry and threatened to destroy the entire hospital if something happened to Abhijeet...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

No you don't need any kind of permission as far as I know.

Okay... Thank you so much. 😊

Actually we both haven't visited that forum so we both were unaware. Besides, I know you guys so I asked you. She doesn't have many friends here...

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

I don't read CID fics anymore, except maybe reading my own old fics occasionally to see how much my writing has improved.

Yes, you guessed right.πŸ˜›

Well, I won't say that I don't read the CID fics anymore...maybe I visit that site once in a month or so. Basically, most of the stories that I found were mainly romance...and I am least interested in that, especially in the case of CID. Found a few really good so, I do read them occasionally...

23Diya thumbnail

Well, I won't say that I don't read the CID fics anymore...maybe I visit that site once in a month or so. Basically, most of the stories that I found were mainly romance...and I am least interested in that, especially in the case of CID. Found a few really good so, I do read them occasionally...

It's the same reason why I left FF too.πŸ˜†

It's not that I don't like romance in fanfics, I do, but I never liked them in CID.

Nikita_99503 thumbnail

Originally posted by: 23Diya

It's the same reason why I left FF too.πŸ˜†

It's not that I don't like romance in fanfics, I do, but I never liked them in CID.

Yeah... I do like romance in FFs but not too much.

But I never like it in CID FFs...somehow, CID FFs and romance does not fit in the same category for me. πŸ˜†

23Diya thumbnail

Yeah... I do like romance in FFs but not too much.

But I never like it in CID FFs...somehow, CID FFs and romance does not fit in the same category for me. πŸ˜†

You found the best way to put it. All those awkward scenes come to mind reading this line🀣